If the FED is a private institution with share holders, what is their tracker for the stock market?

If the FED is a private institution with share holders, what is their tracker for the stock market?

How do I buy shares? Who specifically is the controlling share holder?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE
youtube.com/watch?v=LoheCz4t2xc
youtube.com/watch?v=6bfKbly65JI
youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM
youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
youtube.com/watch?v=1dYbbcaFWeg
youtube.com/watch?v=BB3qCFrJSIM
youtube.com/watch?v=ENBv2i88g6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk
youtube.com/watch?v=PQtRXqBQETA
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
youtube.com/watch?v=KP_fR-Uh4OI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgVWJDL3hoE
youtube.com/watch?v=FEskZcvVul4
youtube.com/watch?v=nvHq4siXbPo
youtube.com/watch?v=erMYt-Ztmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=SqZNMvIEHhs
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_y6Kxr0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=zuQGx1H1Qh8
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6wd4acf-U
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qtyw84F5DM
youtube.com/watch?v=OzvasAJIHb4
youtube.com/watch?v=rSmtHBMjXLU
youtube.com/watch?v=6A-IoOEPbUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only banks can own shares of the US federal reserve.
And the banks are owned by a small number of families - Warburgs, Rothschilds etc.

do you have any proof of that

It's a private ENTITY and it has not gone public, like facebook did for example.
I can't help but feel embarrased for you.

You're just to fucking smart for me! You got me!
It's a government organization. It's not like there was stuff you could google and find out different.

>It's a private club and you ain't in it.

If these guys are too lazy to look it up on Wikipedia, forget 'em.

Serj Tankian?

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

is there any proof that the rothchilds own a single bank in the world?

My friend says its anti semtic to say that the Rothchilds own a bank because he is jewish.

>It's a private ENTITY
so who owns this private entity known as the FED?

the US government owns the FED

>the US government owns the FED
thats not legally possible since the fed is private user, its not a government institution.

This bread is now a System of a Down bread

youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

youtube.com/watch?v=LoheCz4t2xc

youtube.com/watch?v=6bfKbly65JI

indirectly it does as the board members are appointed by the US president.

Ya but the profits all go to some person or people, who is the person that owns the US fed?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUzd9KyIDrM

I think Serj got cabal'd

youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI

The Rothschilds own all the central banks m8

Fatality when?

It isn't.
They don't own shares. They use the fed as a lender.
It is a gov institution. Saying it is private is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dYbbcaFWeg

>The Rothschilds own all the central banks m8
where is the proof though?

My friend says the FED is owned by the President but online it says the FED is a private institution which means someone owns it. It didnt exist before so its not part of US government it only existed since the late 30's

youtube.com/watch?v=BB3qCFrJSIM

>It is a gov institution. Saying it is private is a lie.
so then Ron Paul is an anti-semite for trying to shut down the FED your saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=ENBv2i88g6Y

I'm talking about ''small number of families'' owning all banks

No I mean I think he joined up

youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk

Is everyone in this band a leftist shitskin?

yeah prob theyre from the middle east

>how do I buy shares of a private company
Where did you grow up so I can make sure to never visit?

unfortunately, Serj is a huge 'green peace and climate change' cuck. The band is great though.
See here---
youtube.com/watch?v=PQtRXqBQETA

commercial banks.

No, they are Armenian

What proof is there the US government created the FED?

It Didnt exist before 1913. Where is the legislation to see if the us government owns it? Just like the Dept Homeland security it would have to exist.

The bassist is alright.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

>private institution
>stock market

Fuck you kids are sop fucking terrible at larping. This is why you are not making the big rubles like the shills that control the narrative of the board and tell you what to think.

Clearly, you have no clue as to the difference between private and gov institution. Then again, I bet your a big city libtard who claims to the a member of the smartest species ever, yet gets manipulated like sheeple by the likes of a retard like Hillary, because on the smartest can be manipulated by retards like Hillary!

youtube.com/watch?v=KP_fR-Uh4OI

>t. ruble-holding narrative-controlling shill

WHAT A SPLENDID PIE!

youtube.com/watch?v=tgVWJDL3hoE

>How do I buy shares?

You have to throw a pizza party

Good work little African child. You are almost there. Keep trying your hardest and you might understand like a big boy.

>Pizza pizza pie.
youtube.com/watch?v=FEskZcvVul4
>Terracotta pie

>You have to throw a pizza party

wtf are you on about? Talking about the fed not your fatass diet.

>You do not know the way
youtube.com/watch?v=nvHq4siXbPo

youtube.com/watch?v=erMYt-Ztmdw

You almost got the whole picture Kunta.

After the USSR fell, the Jews filled the power vacuum and own Russia.

Russia owns Trump.

Trump sold his daughter to the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqZNMvIEHhs

ASS
SELLING ASS FOR HEROIN
ASS
SELLING ASS FOR HEROIN
ASS
SELLING ASS FOR HEROIN

>Trump sold his daughter to the Jews.
Can Trump get her back? Why cant he stage a military coup declare world war 3 and execute all those who caused this mess, we have seal teams to do just that.

Sup Forums has largely been a psyop for a long time. Now it's also gotten a newfag majority

Aight I'm done. Have some Mushroomhead.
youtube.com/watch?v=IM_y6Kxr0vA

No it hasn't, you're a goddamn liar. Anyone who thinks what you think is stupid.

He wants to get fed reserve dividend payments and doesnt even know you have to serve pizza to all your guests to on that kind of list.

>Why cant he stage a military coup declare world war 3 and
Are you fucking kidding? Trump can't get shit done. The most significant thing he did was start a recession last weak.

Can't get anything done on immigration. Can't repeal Affordable Care Act. Can't fund the wall (luls prototypes). Can increase government spending and the deficit. But can't keep the government open.

Fucking loser.

you are starting down a rabbit whole of deception that will piss you off.....

Is this really what you want to continue learning about?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

Such disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQGx1H1Qh8

>It is a gov institution. Saying it is private is a lie.
>Banks don't own shares of the FED
I have such fucking disdain for this level of ignorance. The FED is a private and public institution. It's private in that it operates outside the jurisdiction of the US government. The FED itself exists on its own sovereign ground within the US. It's public because you can buy shares, but ONLY MEMBER BANKS ARE ISSUED SHARES.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activites are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a
Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson, 1913.

Re-think your life you fucking asshole.

>Trump can't get shit done.
Thats my point, shouldnt he stage a military coup to get shit done from the elite aristocracy running washington? And get his daughter back?

He has nothing to lose!

>the FED is owned by the President
If that is true, the FED is going bankrupt immediately.

This will be Trump's 5th, 6th bankruptcy? I don't remember how many bankruptcies he has had, but it is a lot.

The stable genius goes bankrupt a lot.

Damn, I miss SOAD. They had a huge impact on my childhood/teenage years, along with pic related.

His shit was always fucking hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

>shouldnt he stage a military coup to get shit done from the elite aristocracy running washington
He was chosen as the poster boy by the elites who run Washington and does their bidding. RNC candidate months before the uncontested convention.

But he is also Trump, he couldn't do it if he wanted to because he doesn't understand it.

Essential reading, user. If you want to understand, then do the legwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6wd4acf-U

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html
>google

Your birth certificate is a share.

ITT: Americans show they know nothing about their own country.

throw me the bullet point of who the book says owns the FED. Who gets the money? Where does the money go?

Nice retarded link you got there. I'll send you on a mission. Prove that ONE central bank is Rothschilds owned, only one. I want sources and proof.

Good luck.

I used to watch both System and Eminem interviews religiously. Really liked their 'don't give a fuck' attitude back then.

But now look at Em trying to be a social activist. A highly disingenuous one too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qtyw84F5DM he doesn't like Israel

To be fair, the fed is a closed doors, no entry, all private institution with classified ties to many governments, not only America. Its a difficult one to explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvasAJIHb4

He, just like most people, confuses the current corporatism with capitalism.

Treaty of Paris 1783 - American soil became a corporation named Crown Temple States and the british Crown became the legal entity. Later on the taxes collected for the Crown became the International Money Fund.
Federal Reserve Act 1913 - Washington D.C. becomes a corporation named THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA capitalization is not for emphasis that's the registered name, look at a dollar bill as proof.

Sucks how that turns out for most celebrities.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSmtHBMjXLU

They should still be teaching the basics at a school.

For example even I know it's a system of central banks and not a single entity.
I also suspect many Americans confuse "Feds" for "Federal government"

read the book the creature from jekyll island.
nobody truly knows who owns the fed now adays, except for our traitorous politicians who sick the dick of Israel. they made sure the american people werent allowed to know, and also cant be audited.
god bless america

it's a wholly owned government controlled company just like you would see with utilities and transport

ironic because capitalism in its current form embraces every favor of leftism to appeal to as many customers as possible. Why else would corporations announce their support for gay rights and diversity?

lol look at the brainwashed normie
I bet you took (((college))) economics right?
GDP and growth is king!

literally

Is that the dude from system of a down?

Oh of fucking course. If you haven't noticed, public schools need to do a better job of teaching economics and FACTUAL history in lower grades. America has a big problem with all that right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6A-IoOEPbUs

>Prove that ONE central bank is Rothschilds owned
Then where do the rothschilds get their money you idiot, they never invented anything ya know

>. Later on the taxes collected for the Crown became the International Money Fund.
>Federal Reserve Act 1913 - Washington D.C. becomes a corporation named THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA capitalization is not for emphasis that's the registered name, look at a dollar bill as proof.
is this true?

Are you saying the FED is like a tax collector for the fucking crown in England?

>They should still be teaching the basics at a school.
their too busy teaching kids to be trans and convincing them the holocaust wasnt fake.

>it's a wholly owned government controlled company just like you would see with utilities and transport
the US gov doesnt own utilities like nuclear power plants or AMtrak trains, not here in the US, thats more a european thing and thats not a bad thing.

In the 1700s Mayer Rothschild struck a deal with the kings of England and Europe. If they changed to a paper currency, he would allow them to print as much money as they liked! What a deal! And with that christendom was sucked dry by the merchants.

In 1913 (((Woodrow wilson))) signed away the value of America for paper shekels based on merchant manipulation of currency.

Ever heard that $1 was a lot of money? Well it was, until the banking cartel stole it from you. They inflated currency to satisfy the false demands of politicians, raped the populace, and got away with it. These merchants do not fear the recession, inflation, depression, or any turn in the economy. These merchants fear the populace waking up to their scam and saying, we don't need you anymore, merchant.

People have been trying for a long time to find out. You are not allowed to know. It might not even need to pay out at this point. If you own everything on the monopoly board, you just keep building new shit and buying up what anyone else builds.

Everything is as nature intended. Be at peace my brother. Rejoice for nothing lasts forever.