Hadline: Scarlett is Currently Dominating Starcraft

Hadline: Scarlett is Currently Dominating Starcraft

>Earlier this week, Sasha “Scarlett” Hostyn made StarCraft history at IEM Pyeongchang 2018, defeating two-time world champion sOs. Last night, she chalked up more wins against the world’s best. Scarlett is shaking up the modern StarCraft scene one game at a time, and shows no sign of slowing down

>Hostyn is the first female StarCraft II player to make the Global StarCraft League round-of-eight quarterfinals. Not only that, she’s the fifth-ever foreigner—or player not hailing from South Korea—to do so in StarCraft II.

>she

Shouldn't women everywhere feel a sense of pride at a woman holding her own in a male dominated pastime? Is this not history in the making for women everywhere?

compete.kotaku.com/scarlett-is-currently-dominating-starcraft-one-match-a-1822896919

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(StarCraft_II_player)
youtu.be/OOw91zyhrcw?t=14m41s
liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Winnings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scarlett is a trap faggot.

Why does she look like she's made of plastic?

ahh, no wonder.

He's a dude though. Good player though.

>the only way for a woman to be successful at a competitive activity is when a man pretends to be a woman
Why don't they realize they cannot do it and devote their motivations into something they are good at? I don't get it

if it's real and she's not a tranny then good for her but i have a sneaking suspicion there is going to be a netflix docudrama in around 2025 about the time the eight goddesses cult paid off all the gaming leagues to make it look like a woman could even compete with men

i don't know shit about RTS games but all of the girl-only cs:s clans couldn't even compete with male CAL-IM players

That's a man, baby.

No one gives a shit about sc2.

If it was broodwar it would be cool.

>Hostyn is the first female StarCraft II player

Not a female.

But honestly, it should be telling that the only women in professional gaming are biologically male.

Any good woman who's good at eSports turns out to be a trap.

Except for Eloise who is bae

She identifies as female and you're a sexist pig.

wow, another patchzerg who knows how to build roaches, what skill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_(StarCraft_II_player)

it's a tranny u fucking retards.

only holy fire can cleanse abominations.

everyone knows women are good at pushing buttons.

Scarlett is a man

>female

How much can you make being a esport athlete?

Hundreds of thousands if you are exceptionally good, if you have a good personality AND you are good then even better.
You have to be incredibly autistic and play all day (depends on the game, most of them are like this though) just to keep up.

>Mentally ill tranny
>he is a fucking leaf

I hate when casters call scarlet a she instead of he

he's actually sorta passable now, good for him

>MAN WINS N VIDEO GAME
a dude with long hair and mental illness is still a dude

Also SC2 is dead. All the pros went to SC Broodwar remastered

The picture in the OP looks airbrushed

Hafu is cuter imho

Women are not a team REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WTF It's real, women btfo once again.

>40 year old face
>is 26

>she
and
>sc2

(((E-sports))) is cancer

Her demeanor is cute.

Not bad, but still BTFO by real athletes. Even shitty player in the NHL can make a 1 million on a two way AHL contract.

yeah i watched it last night. was hype as fuck. dont want to jinx it but it really seems like scarlett will win this year. i want trap to win but scarlett looks unstoppable right now

Average NHL salary: $2.4 million
Average NFL salary: $1.9 million
eSports salary: not even close

Alright? Who said the contrary?

Dishonest Andrea Dworkin is awful.

YOU! YOU DID!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!
j/k
i dunno

i would impregnate her

Scarlett is a guy

It's such a joke isn't it. A person who is transgender, let's say it's a guy who feels he's a girl, is essentially still a guy biologically. But somehow they get ranked as a woman. And you get this;
>Scarlett was entered in the Guinness Book of Records as Highest career earnings for a female competitive videogame player on October 5, 2016.
That's great, except 'she' is not really an actual woman is 'she'. Who cares, just rank it as womans record.

>Hostyn grew up in Kingston, Ontario[2] and played games as a hobby during school and began to enter tournaments in 2011, leading to her career as a professional player. She is a transgender woman. Regarding her gender identity, Hostyn has said it has "absolutely no relevance" to how she plays and that she has "always tried to make it a complete non-issue".[3][4]
I'll give him/her credit for that atleast.

Zerg players should be forbidden from playing in tournaments, it's the cheesiest, least skill and planning ahead requiring race.
youtu.be/OOw91zyhrcw?t=14m41s
>i'll just throw units at my enemy until he breaks lmao
Terran has to manually attack every unit while the Zerg just attack moves like a fucking retarded soviet conscript.
Scarlett is a Zerg player btw.

>her

Absolutely disgusting. It just looks like a dude.

>terran
>skill
Press T and a-move, wow such skill.

>man competes in women's weightlifting, wins
>man competes in women's mma, wins
>man competes in playing shitty gook video games, is hailed as the first female to get good at it
you can't make this shit up kek

Actually decided to watch the video.
This is such a disgusting example of how broken terran was in WoL and HotS.
Snute has +8k resources in the bank and is maxed, Byun barely makes it to 200/200 on a whooping 500 resources as a "bank" and yet Snute can't break him.
Disgusting.

i'm an oldschool fan and i remember scarlett's first game broadcasted. Scarlett was the first to spread creep like it meant something.

I refer to her as she ONLY because she has been consistently an amazing zerg player that has always been able to compete with koreans.

And as the other poster mentioned, she has never virtue signalled about shit or made it part of her marketing or anything of the such. It has always been all about the game.

She was around before it was "cool" to be a tranny on the internet.

I respect her as a player and look forward to watching her in the RO8

>terran
>oh shit i lost all my workers but i am bad at the game and have 200 energy on 3 bases.
>spam mule

>Zerg
>Oh shit I lost my entire army but I'm bad at the game and have 200/200 energy queens
>can't spam inject
Never understood why Blizzard insisted on leaving Inject as an apm-sink.
But then again, they also tried to get rid of the "hold hotkey to turn all larvae into eggs"-feature and said it was "not intentional".
Should sue for carpal tunneling if you're a zerg player.

>SC
Literally ded game.
Not even gooks play it now.

Wtf is that....is that... a fucking leaf?

Day of the rope soon.

i swear to god blizzard built terran with wet dreams of boxer in mind

i respect accomplishments nigger

kys and any kids you have plz

My girl who is normie doesn't like the whole trans thing especially with the concepts like this of trans being compared with other women in competitive matters. Having a biological male be compared against biologic females diminishes actual females acomplshments.

Whoever the real best female player is, their accomplishments are now nothing compared to a man who thinks he's female that contended for or might become world champion. All the things they might do would no longer be considered groundbreaking because a man who we must say is a female accomplished them first.

Are you HIV+? Scarlett might be a bug chaser

Not to mention forcefields, has there ever been a more bullshit no-brain ability?
Blizzard really seemed hellbent on creating the most shit balance possible.

>plz

do thyne eyes deceive you?

>Terran
>Skill

Women will dominate e-sports. Women are iused n offices for typing, or assembling tiny stuff. Before they made all stuff were hand coordination and small fingers are necessary.

This scares me.

>terran is good at micro and macro
>zerg controls 3/4 of the map, consumes resources like a gang of fat niggers the stockpiles of fried chicken at KFC
>a-moves 3 times a row and fails
>TERRAN OP
>later decides to build a handful of units that counter any army comp
>casts a few clouds and bios
>wins after spawning 100x the number of terran army
>whew that was hard

>doesn't split
>PROTOSS OP

>be retarded
>get punished

wow...

This dude and Taylor Hall are the only famous people from Kingston since the Tragically Hip lmao

>zerg

scarlet is just sneaky

>zerg

nobody cares m8

to be clear she's good at drawing people in and the surprising them

>best female player in the world
>is a man

>Implying any other race could hold on like that except Terran
>Implying you can micro against forcefields
>Implying a unit that requires no attention from the player but is a heavy punishment for the opposing player if not dealt with is in any way shape or form balanced
The whole core of Terran is that there's as little attention needed for macro and most micro lies in dropping drugged niggers in the mineral line 24/7.

>zerg just a moves hydra bane
>terran has to micro or gets rolled

Daily reminder only the loneliest forever alone ultranerd would even know her as being a male and saying this out loud outs you for being a loser.

>female

How many non Korean Terrans are out there?

Zero. You know why? Because Terran actually requires skill. Zerg and Protoss are the niggers of Starcraft.

>Implying any other race could hold on like that except Terran
see: air toss

>Implying you can micro against forcefields
>hmm i'm using banes
>they are weak to forcefields and ranged
>maybe i should split, then roll in from several angles?
>nah, a duck line will do

>Implying a unit that requires no attention from the player but is a heavy punishment for the opposing player if not dealt with is in any way shape or form balanced
>implying you didn't take that .gif out of context
>thus implying those mines have been there randomly and weren't under the direct command of the terran, despite them unburrowing and moving away right after the attack

so you know why i enjoy to play as Zerg more? because i don't have to fucking think, micro and yet still win, often by premature gg's

thats a man

Tranny

Scarlett is a dude.
But since he/she doesn't push for the tranny crap, I don't really mind.
Plus, he/she is a great player, you can't deny that. Look at t=what he/she did to SoS.

>what is adams apple

no shit

I had fun playing brood war but starcraft is a pretty shitty rts to play competitively. Not that esports are ever acceptable.

>Is this not history in the making for women everywhere?
Wu-man. Not woman.

>Whoever the real best female player is, their accomplishments are now nothing compared to a man who thinks he's female that contended for or might become world champion. All the things they might do would no longer be considered groundbreaking because a man who we must say is a female accomplished them first.
This is my thing aswell. A transgender who for whatever reason feels female or wants to be a female and dress like a female etc. Is still a male genetically and biologically in every way it counts, that's the bottom line. And since there's very obvious technical differences both in performance endurance and many other things between male and female, it's actually unfair to women to say that their accomplishments represents the peak of what females can do, or in general let them compete in sports and things in general where there is male and female brackets, and letting say a biomale transgender female compete in that bracket is akin to being almost as unfair as doping in some instances.
But these things aside, and i think this particular person has never been sjw etc. about it, but since we're at it, it seems very obvious why there is such a sudden spur of transgender, you literally have birth control pills and other chemicals turning fish another sex. So in the instances where it isn't just some kind of weird fad, there might be some chemicals that might have been effecting the fetus, and disturb the hormones and other things. It's so clear what is causing these things, and it's annoying that few are talking about that this is not natural but chemical and hormonal induced all this transgender and weird stuff, and that we should look to how to prevent it in future, since it's ofcourse not pleasant for these people themselves either, in the cases where it's not simply some kind of gender dysphoria.

I was legit surprised a female starcraft player was beating the boys, and even questioned my sexism for a moment. Then I saw the posts about he's a tranny and my sexism immediately reasserted itself, stronger than ever.

It's still very impressive that 'she' can beat these starcraft pro's from almost out of nowhere in comparison. starcraft is like fucking NFL in korea, and is highly dominated by asians in the top tier who have ridiculous apm's (actions per minute), and as such it's a major upset to the starcraft scene.

But to then claim that it's cause she is womenz, or that it's a hallmark for biowomen is fucking ridiculous.

>I had fun playing brood war but starcraft is a pretty shitty rts to play competitively. Not that esports are ever acceptable.
It's a big thing in korea. You can see here, that globally the top earners aswell in top 10 are all south korean. SoS which scarlett beat has made over half a million USD. liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Winnings
Scarlet vs DesTINY when? jew midget sperger, vs apm tranny. I think he was a zerg player aswell before he started his sjw crusade on his stream. Guy probably made more money on that than playing the actual game.

My nigga Idra would fuck him up in a mirror match any day of the week