*commits real white genocide*

*commits real white genocide*
*gets away with it*

Sackler family lives in boston. One of the daughters is a large feminist benefactor. 3 of my family members have died from opiates. I can do nothing.

Na just boiling out the weak ones

not just whites though, heroin and oxy are fucking up every other group too

Thanks, hebrews. You've really done yourself a favor on this one, when all the whites are dead all you'll have left are the niggers and shitskins. That'll never backfire on you, no sir

we turn to opiates in droves because were severely depressed whether we realize it or not. stop being niggers, lets realize our true potential and achieve it, as a people, like we always have

>This kills the mutt

Have you noticed that how outside the USA and Russia, no real European countries have a problem with opiates?

whoa

People who die from drugs did it to themselves.
You sound like niggers saying the CIA started the crack epidemic

no this actually creates the opposite effect
you may not understand how stupid you are

t. junky pseud

I love opioids. The opioid epidemic didn't even kill LiL PEEP, he was just murdered by a jealous nigger. Took that heroin for years and I still miss it. Miss that fuckin' cocaine too. The Sacklers have to suffer and opioids have to be legalized.

>i'm so strong I take opiates and other harmful substances to get away from the weak people of this world

you're pathetic and you should off yourself.

A daily reminder that xanax is a barbaric jewish trick made to render members of our movement useless

Humans are weak, user
A weak collection of exploitable pathologies that are routinely targeted by those seeking to make a profit.

no sympathy for degenerates
quality over quantity

cocaine isn't even hard to get anywhere

Whites are such a weak willed faggots so glad they we be extinct in 50 years

I abused heroin and crack cocaine for a number of years but I'm now completely clean..(I don't drink or smoke cigarettes either anymore)

You would be surprised.. the fast majority of addicts I met were by far not retarded morons, but surprisingly often pretty clever people with real skills, talents etc (not talking rapping or other bullshit)

I only sold drugs to white people. Am I racist?

yes, i want more jewish authors addicted to mexican cocaine

>(((Sackler family)))
FTFY

>Amerimutts are all dying of heroin overdoses
>Amerimutts are all committing suicide because they lost all of their shitcoints
>Amerimutts continue to shoot eachother relentlessly
>Both political parties are still obsessing over Russia over literally nothing
More lel keks that zim zam and a kel tec

Things get better user.

I've done tons of drugs and still would but I'm not gonna die from it. My body is simply too strong. If I could die from drugs it would have happened already. But if I did it would be my own fault for choosing to do drugs.

You know interestingly enough "Oxytocin" reduces how racist people are by shutting down parts of the brain that respond to outsiders.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was intentional.

What are you trying to say user?

This, I have seen great talent gone to waste.

How is this related to opiates? Oxycontin isn't even an opiate, it is a semi-synthetic derivative and called a Opiod.

Too bad they werent talented at not dying

Who the FUCK takes the time to shoot percs? the fuck?

I feel the same way about snorting them too, I’d rather just swallow them

it's pretty obvious that great talent can be killed off by opiates, look at Philip Seymour Hoffman, the greatest actor in the world, who threw it all away for a few (hundred) bags of smack

Sessions has been fighting this since damn near his first day on the job but nobody wants to hear it because of the DUDE WEED LMAO shitposting.

I highly suggest everyone watch the film Oxyana.

America is being destroyed at the seams by this epidemic and everyone just blames the user when the doctors are the ones who gave them out like fucking candy for the most minor things.