Abortion

why is abortion legal when it murders hundreds of white babies every day??

how can you support murder

Better to die by their own parents then by the jews and niggers

how is the white race suppose to survive if they get killed by their parents

mommy

not murder, a fetus is a parasite. It can't live on its own. also i don't intend to tell people what they can or can't do, for instance we allow OP to be a faggot

How is white race suposed to survive when american neets are waifuing russian single mothers?

The white population is growing despite abortion.

Maybe spend a little less time thinking about making babies while you jack off to non-white slavs and start getting to the real problem, which is Jewish control over the West.

LEAVE MUM OUT OF DIS

>LEAVE MUM OUT OF DIS
Well, her baby daddy already did.

A human being is having their body intentionally destroyed (killed) in each abortion. There is no justification for this. Even in rape/incest scenarios the child is innocent.

Abortionists often (incorrectly) cite medical emergencies that put the mothers' life in danger as a legitimite need for abortion. The commonly used scenarios are preeclampsia (catastrophically high blood pressure) and tubal/ectopic pregnancies (baby implants in the fallopian tube and will inevitably rupture leading to massive hemorrhage). Neither of these are treated with an abortion. The former is resolved with premature induction of labor and the latter with either a full or partial saplingectomy (removal of the compromised portion of the fallopian tube). Even though the loss of the child is a forseeable (and sometimes unavoidable) outcome of these therapies, the lives of both mother and baby are being respected because they 1)offer life-saving treatment for the mother by treating the underlying pathology in her body(extremely high BP/Imminent hemorrhage) and 2)do not at any point directly attack the child's body. There are ZERO (0) medical indications for an abortion.
An analogous scenario would be treating a pregnant cancer patient with radiation: while the therapy will in all likelyhood kill the baby, it is being used to save the mother's life and has the predictable, but unavoidable and unintended, effect of miscarriage.

your not funny

I think I saw one of those in Star Wars.

#toydarianlivesmatter

but it also murders thousands of black and sandnigger babies very day

hola

Because it effectively murders liberals and niggers.

we wouldn't even be having this discussion if women weren't so careless and casual about sex

it murders more minorities than whites so it's ok in my book.

>murders hundreds of white babies every day
Unfortunately, yes. But it also removes a hugely disproportionate number of minority babies. It's a plus positive in a very big way. Without Roe v Wade the entire United States would have a black population similar to the state of Mississippi which even the enlightened white liberals secretly don't want.

Because it murders 1000s of niggers a day

>he would sacrifice his life to save a niglet fetus
Das racis an shiet

Jehovah's witness on internet

>white babies
Mostly white trash, low IQ, nigger-tier whites. Not much of a loss.

holas

Because birth defects like Down's syndrome are must be eliminated from the population. Abort the Downies. IQ war now!

It's a kind of group permissiveness; selfish behaiviour dressed up in the convoluted pretence of moralistic sophistry.
I'm not talking out of my arse. If you knew how I struggled as a very young man to provide for my children, the (long) story is quite something but I'm thankful that it never occurred to us for a second that we might murder the babies growing inside the wombs of their mothers (I've more than 1).
But you... Oh God forgive you for what you did if you let them take your own flesh and blood son or daughter like that.
God forgive you for what you did.

comó está

isn't down's a chromosomal disorder rather than genetic?

Vosotros mi negros?

why should abortion be illegal when it kills hundreds of niglets every day?

Some forms can be inherited. And at least some female downies are fertile.
With early screening we can eliminate fetuses with development issues when they are not much more than a lump of cells. If you fuck up first time, there is no reason to be stuck with a tard and not try again for a good child.

doubt that

This. My white trash cousin has three kids with three fathers and has also had 3 abortions.

>Shitty Ukrainian waifu meme
Back to Gulag you go.

You doubt what? Blacks in US are few times more likely to abort than whites. Why do you think black population remained stagnand for few past decades while they breed like animals?

tired
going to sleep now

yo soy 100% blanco ibérico

el creaturo del catalonia

>why is abortion legal when it murders hundreds of white babies every day??
Because it murders thousands of black babies every day.

be nice

cummy wummy

Contrary to white Sup Forums thinks, abortion is done 66% by non-whites.

So fuck off christcuck