Boruto

>mistuki didn't eat
>again
I told you guys, this guys is a living plant sustaining himself by photosynthesis

Denki is best boy.

He's Orochimaru's son. The guy's probably been genetically modified to survive without any food or water. Plus he seems to have Hashi cells. That's literal magic. I think, right now, Mitsuki might be the strongest one in that class followed by Sumire then Boruto.

I like Denki and Iwabe even more after this episode and I have new appreciation for Metal and Rock Lee.

The only thing he can digest is Boruto's semen.

Make sense I guess

Nah Iwabe is the better boy. Tsundere > Dojikko

He better drug and rape Boruto quickly because now there's probably a Root kunoichi out there somewhere aiming to do the same. Bort needs to be cautious around those two, both are skilled enough to slip him some roofies without him knowing.

>Denki didn't know who Rock Lee is
Kinda disappointed. Wasn't Guy very famous? Rock Lee is worse Guy by all means
>much weaker
>no one knows him
>doesn't have cool rivalry with any character
Oh well, at least he has a biological son instead of making his clone from a random orphan.

Im actually loving Boruto, i really hope that pierrot dont go for the edgeway too soon.

Okay seriously who the fuck is Metal's mother?

Remember when Lee saw Sasuke as his rival?
Me neither. I wish Kishimoto didn't drop it.

A dead anime mom with a braid on the side, probably.

Mitsuki looks like he shut his brain down during this scene, it's hilarious.

Somebody dead or a literal who like Shiho.

Rock Lee reproduces Asexualy.

Snakes take a while to digest their last meal

>he seems to have Hashi cells
He does? When was that hinted?
>Mitsuki might be the strongest one in that class
He is, he has Sage power.

"if I do nothing they won't notice I didn't eat it."
This episode was definitely low budget. amazing how it still managed to look better than the average Dragon Ball Super episode despite this.

>metal almost gets denki killed rock climbing
wewlad

Gay

>have low budget
>have minimal action scenes and focus episode on character development instead
Based Yamashita and Abe are saving Boruto

>When was that hinted?
When he magically healed a scratch on his face like fucking Obito.

These two are 10/10, hope they won't become irrelevant with time.

>Hashi cells
What's with this dude that literally everyone want piece of him? Why was he the only Senju with god genetics? Why no one wants Tobirama cells?

Well shit, didn't even notice.

We're afraid of having more things that are important to us.
We've lived shutting ourselves off, but it seems we'll end up meeting anyway.
So if fate tries to pull us apart,
I want to protect you, even if it destroys this world!

aww it's about sasuke's love for his famil-

Even while knowing this dream is fleeting,
I still want to live my life with someone else.
Even if I learn the pain of loss,
I'll always be longing for someone else.

Goodbye... goodbye...
We'll overcome this goodbye! Ah...

IS THE ED ABOUT LEAVING HIS FAMILY AND WANTING TO FUCK NARUTO!? FUCKING DAMMIT SASUKE.

Tobirama a shit, who would want worst boy cells?

HAHAHAHA

They're gonna be the yaoib8 to Namida and Wasabi's yuri duo so they'll stay relevant enough.

Also what the fuck is with overalls bitch in the background

>yfw Sarada gets jealous of Boruto little by little as Sasuke treats him like a son.

Seems like Sumire doesn't even have to lift a finger for this ship to be rekt

Yeah no, Sarada dislikes Sasuke, the father she wants is Naruto.

>IS THE ED ABOUT LEAVING HIS FAMILY AND WANTING TO FUCK NARUTO!? FUCKING DAMMIT SASUKE.
pinkshit and Salad BTFO again. They just can't compete.

on the otherhand
>yfw Boruto gets jealous of Sarada little by little as Naruto treats her like a daughter.

Naruto already has a daughteru though.

I know I'm a projective friendless loser, but why majority Naruto & Boruto problem are solved by muh friendship?
>character sets his mind on something
>plots doing something bad for very long time
>"why are you doing this, there are friends and stuff, don't you have fun"
>bonus points: I had bad in childhood
>"you right I have friends & fun"
>drops whole meticulously crafted plan right off the bat
>mfw
or
>you have to choose one!
>I choose both

Every fucking time

>Sarada dislikes Sasuke
Except she doesn't, nor is she jealous that Boruto is being trained by him.

In fact Salad is none of the things you claim her to be.

>Valley of the end mk IV

>but why majority Naruto & Boruto problem are solved by muh friendship?
That's how most problems between people are solved, user.

t. someone who used to have friends but they all stayed behind while I moved on to university. I feel ya, Iwabe. I feel ya.

Because the show is aimed mostly at kids, and they want to set some standards for them. Also, while not necessarily friendship, connections is literally the most OP thing in life outside of money.

no it's all about sarada and how she's fine with her mom but still wants a father.

That bullshit works in Obito's case but Sumire was never really all that committed to going snackbar. In fact she went out of her way to save people, whereas Obito went out of his way to kill people, even though he'd be depriving them of the perfect dream world he supposedly wants to foist upon the world.

Prediction about the future:

Episode 19-26 = Gaiden
Episode 27-32 = Genin mini arc/Team Konohamaru bell test
Episode 33-52 = Movie arc (longer battles, more screemtime, putting everything cuttet out from the movie in the anime).
Episode 53-58 = Shojoji arc
Episode 59+60 =Kawaki introduction
Episode 61-100 = Second Chuunin exam arc with Naruto part 1 Chuunin lenght. Every Konoha team plus Sand Sibling team participating. First fifteen episodes like the forest of death, the rest 1vs1 fights. Boruto vs Kawaki's first battle in the final. Kawaki wanting to test Boruto's strength. Draw
Episode: 101-125 = Boruto getting rogue arc. Kawaki persuading Boruto to leave the village. Many of the other teams trying to get him back. Boruto returns on his own will at the end.
Episode 126-152 = Otsutsuki first invasion. Kawaki revealed to be related with them. Kawaki vs Boruto. Boruto lose. Naruto defending the village, but get killed at the end by the leader + Kawaki, but after sealing them away from the earth.for a time period.
Episode 152-155: Sasuke offering him to train him multiple years. He accepts because he wants to defend his village in the future like his father did and to defeat Kawaki one day. They leave the village. Boruto Shippuuden happens.

Boruto staying rogue is better.

>Episode 61-100 = Second Chuunin exam arc with Naruto part 1 Chuunin lenght. Every Konoha team plus Sand Sibling team participating. First fifteen episodes like the forest of death, the rest 1vs1 fights. Boruto vs Kawaki's first battle in the final. Kawaki wanting to test Boruto's strength. Draw
pls no

I don't want to redo the Chuunin Exams again. That shit killed the main team's development and plot in part 1. They should be going on joint missions or visiting villages.

So when are Iwabe and Denki going to fuck?

Everything up to 58 sounds legit. Everything beyond that is pure fanfic nonsense

I'm pretty sure they already did. At least that's usually what it means when someone agrees to overnight "tutoring" at your house.

This. Besides, the destruction when Boruto returns is recent and it appears that Bort missed the party.

yeah... sorry

>the kids already learn stuff Nardo and Sasuke only learned as genin

Seems like the academy back then was really shitty.

It was.

Is Rock Lee's seiyuu different? He sounded different.

Because you're watching a children's cartoon son.

>That shit killed the main team's development and plot in part 1.
Because it was the second arc. Boruto does not have this problem.

Konoha in general was shitty compared to now

At this point I feel like Sasuke should just warp Naruto to another dimension with his Rinnegan. Preferably a dimension where time flows slower than normal so they can fuck each over for a lifetime and come back with only a second passing in the real world.

Same guy, he's doing a deeper voice now.

POSTING THE STRONGEST EYE HAX GRANTED BY THE MANGEKYO

It'd still be pointless to have another Chuunin Exams so close to the last one. If they really want a tournament arc then they should just have a short set of finale bouts so we can have Boruto vs. Shinki.

yeah...
sorry

>oh shit im sorry

>IS THE ED ABOUT LEAVING HIS FAMILY AND WANTING TO FUCK NARUTO!? FUCKING DAMMIT SASUKE.
It fits so well that's almost too funny
>the real reason Sasuske doesn't come back to Konoha more ofter is because he can't suppress his homolust

They don't mind each other though.

Then the answer is clear. A threesome where Mitsuki and Sumire take turns raping Boruto. Bonus points if they record the whole thing and send the tape to Sarada so she can rub herself to it at night.

Yeah, they know more jutsus, we see plenty of elemental techniques and stuff

If ninja talent is apparently a genetic, inheritable thing, then how the fuck did ninjas even fall off so much in power levels after the strong as fuck first kages?

It's a miracle how just recently everyone were praising Salada as the best girl and "Sasuke done right", but the moment different semi-relevant girl appeared everyone jumped on the hate train.

Technically, they can do it at the same time, if Mitsuki will take Bolt's behind.
Alternativly, one of them can use Bolt's mouth

Secret Lazy Writing Technique: Retroactive continuity no jutsu

Wasn't it because of Sakura? He lost the Sakurabowl anyway. His true rival was Neji, and he is dead.

Talent isn't the genetic, inheritable thing user. It's the bloodline powers. For example, Minato was talented as fuck yet Naruto was dumb as bricks. On the other hand, while Naruto was dumb as bricks, Boruto seems to be pretty talented. Talent isn't genetic. But the powers are. So using your example, the children of the strong as fuck first kages may have inherited their bloodline powers but they may not have been as talented as those first kages and that's why the power levels fell off. You also need to consider the fact that not all Kages had children. Some could have died before they could do that.

Can someone remind me what Tsunade is doing nowadays?

Wasn't this song written for Sumire? The lyrics sound way more about her internal struggle than Salad or Sasuke's.

Will Denki and Iwabe be the first gay ninja couple?

Boruto is, above all else, intuitive as fuck. It explains his whole "lol i dunno i just did it i guess" approach to things and explains why he gets frustrated and gives up when he doesn't immediately take to something with minimal effort.

I think it fits both Salad/Sasuke and Sumire. That's why the first version of the ending was with Sumire and the next version was Salad's. It could be interpreted to mean either Salad's feelings about her family or Sumire growing to love Konoha more than her family and revenge.

This. It's a good song.

in a perfect world both can share the spotlight with Boruto, but we have two warring sides that could not see the common enemy: Mitsuki.

By the looks of it, he had
>literally tons of chakra
>could beat a top tier mangekyou user with tailed beasts on eyehax armor
>wood release means that his clone technique has more substance than, say naruto (or tobirama's) clone technique
>unlimited mitotic generation without fear of cell degrade or cancer

He's even more powerful than naruto pre 6 path sage mode, and that's when naruto could harness both the sage mode and tailed beast mode simutaneously

>Talent isn't the genetic, inheritable thing user. It's the bloodline powers.
But every example of a non-bloodline powered genius in the show with offspring also had their offspring be geniuses, like Kakashi and Asuma.

Why the fuck is boruto so perfect this shit is getting boring if you making him good at everything why not also him someone who is cocky like neji or orichimaru who only respect oother with power this friendship and magic bullshit is sickening he is to fucking perfect

That would be madara's mangekyou sharingan. He's the only person with mangekyou that specifically enhance his combat prowess while others are usually supplementary/long range in nature

Delivery for the day

Intelligence is also heritable.

denki is failing over and over and noone is giving hi m shit naruto wanted to run away from the about of shit he got from his class mates denki failing over and over and EVERYONE is just chairing him on to do better children dont work like that

>yfw both Denki and Iwabe are going to end up in green suits.

Naruto is pretty good when he had both his parents teaching him

>boruto isnt a literal retard
>that means hes a perfect overpowered gary stu
You'll need better b8 than that

>That would be madara's mangekyou sharingan.
You mean the one with the powers that aren't even known, you fucking idiot?

Thank you kind user!

you're welcome.

in a 24 min episde this shit was the best part the fucking end credits FUCK THIS SLICE OF LIFE TRASH

>a Naruto sequel is a casual filter
How in the actual fuck did this happen?

Sarada, didn't I tell you to sleep, young lady?

What? His mangekyou is straight wheel type. That shit is rare even among other mangekyou.

Hell he's the only one who could tell apart between clones and real person, and even people with byakugan and rinnengan couldn't do

What is the top image supposed to mean?

she thinking saskue fucked karin and karin is her real mother