Canada is to become Islamic Caliphate within a decade

M-103 recommendations are out

ourcommons.ca/Content/Committee/421/CHPC/Reports/RP9315686/chpcrp10/chpcrp10-e.pdf

Highlights
>Further Criminalize any Islamophobia
>Censor internet to prevent Islamophobia
>Drastically increase funding to CSIS/CSEC to spy on Canadians suspected of Islamophobia/"Fake News"
>Create new secret police to find Islamophobes
>Dedicate January 29th as National Islamophobia Day
etc

Kill Leafistan now

Other urls found in this thread:

gottarent.com/news-story/7569726-oshawa-man-jailed-five-months-for-anti-muslim-graffiti-at-bus-stops/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/rseidu-mohammed-granted-refugee-status
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/jihadi-jack-isis-consular-1.4526882
youtube.com/watch?v=iyD2BUnQEU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Lord will repay. 2 Timothy Chapter 3 is playing out in real life. To be saved from Gods wrath you must believe on his son Jesus for the forgiveness of sin. Salvation is a free gift to all who believe. You are saved by grace through faith, not of yourselves and not of works.

How the fuck do you catch a guy scribbling on a bench

maybe trudeau is the Devil?

>Porco was caught “red-handed” by police conducting surveillance on a bus shelter, court heard. He was charged with multiple counts of mischief, but no hate crimes.

t. Police were doing a sting on bus shelters to catch an Islamophobe

>gottarent.com/news-story/7569726-oshawa-man-jailed-five-months-for-anti-muslim-graffiti-at-bus-stops/

So if we Honour-Kill Trudeau for shaming the country, what happens?

TWO WALLS
W
O

W
A
L
L
S

>What nation has the most CCTV per square foot for 1600usd Alex

Imprisoned by the people who conquered your country for insulting the people conquering their country.

LOL

DARKER, GAYER, DIFFERENT

GET USED TO IT

If we smuggled arms and munitions up into canada, would the people be willing to use them? Would there be enough people to form an armed rebellion. I want to help you, canadiens.

Amen to this FPBP. 2 Tim 3 was soul crushing and brought me to faith.

What is the UK...

You can't move anywhere now without seeing Muslims.

From coast to coast, even in rural areas.

Obi-Wan's failure is complete.

>M-103

it's just a motion you idiot, relax

Kek. We we are becoming Sweden and UK

None of this shit happens in SASKATCHEWAN, because it gets so fucking cold the muzzies die off. That's not even a joke, they can't handle Saskatchewan. Sure, its a shitty, empty place, but the only minorities we get are asians, usually filipinos.

Join us in Saskatchewan, we'll welcome anyone white with open arms.

>people who vandalize shouldnt be jailed
nigger/nigger sympathizer detected.

Please "don't" send everything you've got.

>Report of the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage
>HERITAGE
>Adopted in 1988, the Canadian Multiculturalism Act acknowledges multiculturalism as
a fundamental characteristic of Canadian society
>1988
>HERITAGE
>1988
Is this some kind of sick joke?

hey leafs, what punishiment did hijab grl get?

I remember those videos about them turning back at the frontier because some of them were actually dying of frostbite, kek

law and order above all

This is a Canadian

>wasabi punani

fucking idiot who the fuck gets caught for graffiti what a tit deserves worse then 5 months

nice use of police resources.

God I hate abrahamic religions. Every one of you guys is screwy.

its all true. we had a -56 with with chill day recently. (it was -38 w/o windchill)

you just hate poos because theyve got no toilets for you to clean

>Porco
Did he look like this?

Oh my god please have mercy

At my job the only calls from Canada I get anymore are Arabs, poos chinks and somalians

Yeah I was not paying attention and just assumed where OP post scenario was taking place.
Harsch times for us all fren

I'm not sure whether Canada, Sweden, or the UK is worse. Anglo societies seem uniquely susceptible to cucking.

>dying

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/rseidu-mohammed-granted-refugee-status

>Man who lost his all his fingers to frostbite on the walk across Manitoba border is granted refugee status

>Five months after nearly freezing to death on the walk across the Canada-U.S. border, and still learning to get along without 10 fingers and thumbs, Mohammed is happy

>He gets to stay in Canada.

>Mohammed said his asylum claim in the U.S. was rejected.

Congrats on your faggot Muslim Amputee with no fingers refugee, who cannot do anything productive and requires $100K/year for the next 50+ years lol.

Preliminary research going well

Not yet. People aren't angry enough yet.

A fucking chink named Wang approved him lmfao.

this was the whole purpose of M-103
>but it's just a motion, it doesn't do or change anything
here are the "fruits" of that motion - it's a vicious attack on Canadians
when will CSIS actually do something about foreign groups subverting our country?
meanwhile, Canada will take back any ISIS fighter who wished death to Canadians (literally), but that's not hate speech and Trudeau to import more ISIS fighters like Jihadi Jack
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/jihadi-jack-isis-consular-1.4526882

on the plus side, i hope they implement all of these Orwellian recommendations, because this is all very red-pilling, even the leftist Canadians who all bought into the "it's just a motion" nonsense

I just noticed this now. Can someone tell me whether this is a Canadian White Male transexual who converted to Islam?

If so WTF

I mean they are basically branding "Islamophobia" as a mental illness and throwing the goyim in the asylum for forcible treatment. Uncle Shlomo Fraud would be proud.

me on the left

>Declare indigenous education as a national emergency and develop a plan of action
with defined timelines to ensure that the national dropout rates of indigenous students
fall within the average of white students.

lol this shit is good

OP is a kike

i really hope they implement these recommendations, it will backfire on them so hard lol

They will be no different than the stasi

Beware, many Canadians wear furry hats.

Fuck this country

I know a lot of filipino and sikh/indian immigrants and they hate muslims even more than right wing white people

Because of the Muslim Conquests by the Mughals and Sultanate of Sulu.

I don't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyD2BUnQEU4

CSIS is working with the subversive groups I imagine.

Basically all Western governments are hostile occupying froce.s

BASED SIKHS!!

it's not like they committed the biggest terror attack on Canadians in our whole history or anything

they're BSAED!!

We had a chance with Maxime Bernier, but it's clear that there is no longer a conservative option. Fuck this country indeed.

I am like 95% sure, the whole west is being subsidized by Saudi Arabia.
If you have to try this hard to not make the locals hate you, you are scum.
Same with Great Britain.

They wear Hijabs you dumb bong

>be leaf
>pay actual fucking terrorist millions of dollars and have trudeau personally suck him off
>write "no more muslims" on bench
>get 5 months in jail...
Nuke canada when?

They all need to go home IMO, but the liberals are going to get bitten in the ass politically if they keep up with their pro-muslim nonsense

In the long run Canada is a failed state and most white Canadians willreturn to Europe or face South Africanism

As if we can afford cctv

Sheer endorse this

Are they Commie police or Islamic police? I have no idea what fucking direction Trudeau is taking Canada.

>Can't even produce male heirs
What a fucking faggot. No wonder he raped underage girls and animals.

I don't get how Globalists (Canadian government) are okay with importing so many Muslims. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't understand it. Isn't Islam a force fighting AGAINST Globalism?

Could someone explain this shit to me?

Seeing another thread about a leaf who fucked his trap "sister", I wish it becomes an Islamic state.

>pic related

it's not all black and white

Wow janurary 29th is now anti islamophobia day. Fuck my shit

the goal is to destroy the west, the actual muslim immigrants are just cannon fodder

He's queer with no fingers I don't think he's much a danger compared to the others they let in. More shocking is the appalling grammar "his all fingers" I mean for fucks sake.

Fuck's sake I mean but you get the picture.

people like him will bankrupt the country, the goal is to destroy the west

>peoplekind

Well since his professional football career is over he's going to claim disability, probably won't have kids unless it's with a white roastie who feels sorry for him.

>I don't have a problem with it
They are happy about that.

>I just don't understand it.
It is really not that complicated.

>Isn't Islam a force fighting AGAINST Globalism?
That is like saying blacks are "AGAINST Globalism". Muslims are useful savages.

>Could someone explain this shit to me?
Think of Muslims as a tool of the leftist to attack the West as Muslims with Sharia Law are incompatible with Western values. Import millions of Muslims with Sharia as the guiding force to their value system and Western values begin to be replace and eroded. Keep in mind that leftist values are far left of Western values and lefties values are extremely far left of Muslim/Sharia values.

Basically, leftist value the destruction of the West and its "white power structure" over their own survival. Just like you see cucked whites who say whites deserve genocide for past transgressions. Leftist/Globalism agenda is literary AIDS infected cancer on society. It must be destroyed. Destroy the leftist/globalism and those who push Islam on the West and leftist degeneracy will be no more.

>he's going to claim disability
yes, that's the point

It's hijabs sharting out babies that kills the welfare state.

Shut uhhp!

>Could someone explain this shit to me?

Cheaper unskilled labour and more consumers. It all just comes down to money. The lib cheerleaders are just useful idiots.

You are now aware that Canada will pay a health care worker to wipe this invading savage's ass every day for the rest of his life. My tax dollars wipe this nigger's ass.

i guess you would know from experience

VERY progressive.

Perhaps but then again I'm not a Muslim woman with 10 kids, 5 of whom are retarded because married to first cousin .

the ride never ends :^)

>Chief, we've got a new lead on the 5 year old white girl that's missing; someone has footage of her interacting with a man of arab appearance before he forcefully puts her in his car. Our best bet is to track this man down.
>Hold on a minute, officers. I don't feel that this is a major development in the case, so we're gonna close it and focus on more important matters. Now Singh, Cheng, I want you to check out this bus stop. We've been getting reports that an islamaphobic vandal is on the loose and we NEED to catch this monster. Take all the surveillance equipment and anything else you need to track this bigot down.
>Yes sir! Come on, Singh, let's go get this white motherfucker!

>Islamophobia
literally just disagreeing with an IDEOLOGY

This is the only escape in Canada.

Suicide is faggot tier. The best way to die is death-by-cop after shooting up a Mosque.

Rather die at my own hands than those of a cucked pig, but by Seppuku with friend behind me.

I just want to point out this guy tried to get digits and failed, nice try tho you'll get em next time sport.

It's true. I used to never see muzzies here in BC. Now I see them and negroes all the time.

Chinese will go "Fu this shi man I leave now".

>shoot up mosque
>wait for police to arrive
>wait some more
>still waiting
>...
>walk to police station to turn yourself in and apologize

i can't tell you how many "liberal" normies, who obviously couldn't defend M-103 on it's merit (even they recognized it goes against our charter), would fall back on defending it with the "muh it's only a motion"

i hope they implement these recommendations, it will be such fantastic red-pill fodder for all those normies lmao

veterans are

t. Canadian veteran

>within a decade
Lol we gave up 45 years ago