Why the fuck are liberals obsessed with these shitty videos?

Why the fuck are liberals obsessed with these shitty videos?

They’re literally shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0
youtu.be/zORUUqJd81M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=vvtp-dKfbco
youtube.com/watch?v=-yDM2hp78L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a cult.

Well why do they do other things, also?

The thing is the left does things, the right does nothing but whine. You might say the left are like white men, and the right are useless black women.

Did someone create or build something? That's a lefty. Right-wingers then whine when they don't get treated fairly on their platforms.

The most significant technological creation of the right-wing ever is a html page with some links (drudge report). This is the power of the right-wing mind.

Nigga I don't think you've seen the TOPPEST of TED talks.
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

Professor Soy on the why the universe exists.

youtu.be/zORUUqJd81M

It makes them feel intelligent without having to go through hard work, makes them believe they are actually learning something without having to sacrifice anything.

They don't work as jesters like leftists do, they work in important fields like finance and EE.

>you got your TED Talks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

Those corporations also push left-wing beliefs. The creators are also left-wingers. You're just AA hire paper pushers, you're the equivalent of black women at the DMV.

You can do nothing at all. There is no excuse for being this worthless. It's incomprehensible.

i binged them for a while a few years back. they actually helped me learn a lot and grow quite a bit as a person. However, I soon realized that I had skimmed off the cream of the crop, and most of the newer videos were garbage. Very disappointed.

I cannot fucking STAND the "tone" most of TED talks have. It's most common with the liberals/left these days, but it used to be pretty common among the evangelicals back in the day.

I fucking hate it. It's that self-righteous, smug attitude that screams "I am super smart, everything I'm saying is right, and people who disagree with me are idiots". I cannot figure out how to describe it, but i recognize it immediately and it's the biggest turnoff known to man.

I assume it's authoritarian propaganda, but a lot of the people who use it don't even realize they're parroting bullshit. It drives me nuts. It's so fucking shallow and passive-aggressively judgemental.

That tone became insanely prominent online, too. I had to leave all my old internet-stomping grounds (except youtube and Sup Forums) because of it.

That's pretty good, but Sam's presentation for Rutgers art students is even better

Drudge is enormous despite its simplicity, same with this shithole website. Just because it isn't posh doesn't mean it doesn't work

Sam Hyde's 2070 Paradigm Shift

What would be the rights acronym?

It's called "holier-than-thou"

Of course it's big, it's one of the only things you have ever created.

A html page with a couple anchor tags.

Water in the desert.

these TED talks are the most pretentious ass kissing horseshit I've ever seen

Sam Hyde

Why don't you make a better one and out-compete it in the marketplace?

Oh that's right. Because you're a ring-winger and right-wingers can't create anything.

in case you haven't noticed being right wing casts you out of society

Ya we got it, you've said the exact same thing in every post. No ones cares about your shitty b8 try again tho faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vvtp-dKfbco

H. Jon Benjamin makes this skit so fucking good.

based leaf

Because right-wingers are incapable of creating anything and therefore obtain no power in the creations which end up becoming the structures of culture and society. If we reset everything to 0 right now and dumped everyone on an island, the right-wing would be powerless again within a generation because everything you'd have to rebuild, even entertainment, would be built by left-wingers while right-wingers would be content just making a shelter and hunting for daily subsistence.

You know it's true. Don't cite exceptions like some nigger with nigger logic. There are always exceptions when we are dealing with hundreds of millions of people. Sam Hyde for example.

TED used to be good when professionals were speaking. Now they let anyone do it which made them terrible.

Nice. The digits confirm that Norwegian fag likes dicks in his ass

>youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
Why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessed with this shitty video?

It's literally shit.

I thought letting 'anyone' do them was the point?
In fact I'd find it more annoying if it's "professionals" saying BS (Which they do, quite often so it would happen)

have you heard of conservative talk radio? That platform is dominated exclusively by the right in America

this chick is annoying and her face is like 6/10, but you would bang her

youtube.com/watch?v=-yDM2hp78L4

>I thought letting 'anyone' do them was the point?

No, when it first came out they were actual professionals doing talks on certain topics, often times scientific with less of that "I'm autistic and I draw faeries" shit they have now.

>huh huh the guy saying we dum is just a fag yo my bros GOT EM

>hur durr left wing smart right wing stupid because I say so hur dur
t.faggot norwegian

You also dominate granny-forwarded emails. And HAM radio.

And other outdated things the left does not need or enjoy because they have better things (because they create)

But when it was new, liberals dominated them. A liberal invented email. Liberals did all the work with radio.

If everyone were right-wingers we'd still depend on Ogg catching a deer this week or we'd starve to death in our makeshift shelters and leave no trace we ever existed.

Sam Hyde's TEDx

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0

I'm done here but once again, right-wingers are niggers. The evidence is over-whelming.

And it's painful because I don't want to be a LGBTQTQQOQQMAZDALADA2spirit commie fag

There are a few interesting ones. There is one on propaganda where a Korean in New Zealand decided to make a fake North Korean propaganda film which exposes modern propaganda techniques for a film festival but he did such a good job of it that South Korean spies thought it was real and he was a Nork spy so they kidnapped him and half of the Koreans on his team for interrogation.

lel

People back in the early 1900s who created radio are most certainly not liberal by todays standards. Neck yourself, you only created a cheese slicer.

great entry to self-improvement stuff.
People eventually diversify after watching a few.
At least thats what happened for me.

There used to be some pretty good ones but then it rose in popularity. The producers discovered that they can make more money if they pump out more content, quality is sacrificed for the sake of quantity and the wheel of capitalism rolls over another idea

ok see this one is tolerable

i swear, that man can make anything infinitely more entertaining.