Childhood Friend Thread

They all deserve MC honestly.

Silver>all

No.

Not that one

Didn't the childhood friend give up on MC in this show? She prioritized her career instead. Good call

>Didn't the childhood friend give up on MC in this show?

After about 50 reality checks and spelling out loud to her that she fucked up horribly.

Is this To Love Ru

>They all deserve MC
No, no, no, no, no. A lot of times they are annoying and another best deserves them. And you posted exactly the worst possible example.

Orange > Pink > Black >>> Silver

>osananajimifags really believe this is always the case

it is very rarely the case

shou ga nai

It's not fair.

who is this cum dump for cock crop

My user!

It hurts so badly because I can relate so much.

Tsuyunashi Kasumi
My niggers.

Winner.

Tfw when she and her real self got a happy end

They lose just as much in real life, ask around and how many romance stories started, "We met when we were (4-10 years old or in 1st to 6th grade)."

If anything, they disproportionately win in anime and manga.

If they haven't plucked up the courage to ask the MC out by the time another girl shows up, they don't really deserve him.
I usually root for childhood friends, but in most cases they don't make things easier for themselves.

>Enlarging your alternate self's boobs to make up for your own.
Angel Sohara really is the best pettanko.

Eriri a shit

True.

Any harem where the girls are all osananajimis?

Nisekoi

>the childhood friend can't lose if they are all childhood friends
Genius.

Not a harem, but the opening for OSK hinted that the other girl in the love triangle is another childhood friend. They just haven't got to that development point in the manga.

There will be a point where it is literally childhood friend vs childhood friend.

Actually, in her newest manga, the one with the cat girl, it looks like every single girl in the harem is a childhood friend.

Funnily enough, there wasn't a stereotypical "always around MC" osananajimmi in Nisekoi
The closest person to Raku was based Shu