Seriously

Does any of you even look like this? I bet my island nigger ass that 99.9% of nazi larpers here are non-blonde, non-blue eyed, fat/soyboy body and shitskins. Would Hitler even accept any of you.

Only valley kids and upper class neighborhoods.

>le Hitler only thought people with blonde hair and blue eyes were German meme

I don't need some faggot art student's validation to have pride

Yes, nigger

Blonde hair is for children and women.

If someone who looked like your OP pic went to the Philippines how much attention would he attract, would it be good or bad?
>went to China
>8/10 looks, blond, blue eyes, 5'10''
>everyone wanted to hang out with me
I wanna know if the same thing would occur in the Philippines or if it's just a Chinese obsession.

Let me guess: You are a highschool student and you just wrapped up holocaust week.
sage

>I wanna know if the same thing would occur in the Philippines or if it's just a Chinese obsession.

All over the world the nordic hitler wet dreams is looked upon, even jews hate it.

say it again

I've been lurking here since Trump's election campaign. Just wanna make sure you guys really look the same as what you are all admiring.

lmao
>he fell for the jewish lie about MUH BLONDE HAIR & BLUE EYES

hitler didnt care about blonde hair & blue eyes dumb dumb

Exactly, he considered the Italians whiter than the Slavs, due to their greater wealth and level of civilization. This "hurr hurr Hitler wasn't even blonde yet was obsessed with it" is just a merchant meme, along with muh Jew lard soap and muh lampshades.

Blonde hair is for children and women.

I haven't seen anyone ever look like this irl, or on any recent modern videos.

Pic related.

Very few people like that remaining in Europe. Most Europeans look like Arabs and Jews, because they share a Neolithic lineage.

Say it once more

It's actually a common look in all Germanic countries, including England despite the memes. Blonde hair and the Halstatt Nordid face are quite typical, especially in Yorkshire for some reason - 90% of my family has this, with blonde, ginger or light brown hair.

I'm not white and I support "Nazis", they are the only ones that can and will take the fight back to the invaders

I would fight a holy crusade alongside white men to clear this world of Jewry and Muslims, even if they kill me at th end I know I served my part of making the world a better place

Bullshit. I've been all over Europe, even in the nations plebs like you sneer at, the people definitely look like white Europeans.

Some are some aren't...Hitler himself wasn't blonde/blue eyes

nope. black of hair, hazel-eyed. i'm italian, french, welsh. definitely not white by Sup Forums standards but y'all can get fucked.

I look like that but am manlet because someone fucked a mongol in there god dammit

>implying that blondes are superior

Aside from on a few super manly men, blonde hair is not a good look on men.

as long as you're not jewish or have mud skin you're good to go

>hitler wouldve killed anybody who isnt blonde with blue eyes

Always a leaf...

I've got light blue eyes. Black chicks love them.

I have brown hair but my eyes are blue, plenty of my family is either blonde or ginger too and I think only a few on my mothers side even have non blue eyes.

usa is now mostly asian and spics, so no, no one really looks like that.

-am spic btw.

I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and 6'2"

>Says the fag who probably looks like a Mudslime

There are many southern europeans on this board too

>implying wermacht and ss wast full of muslims like Tatars or Chechens

Your loyalty will be rewarded with knighthood and land to settle with your beaner wife and children

Little follow up

I do, but I have dark eye brows and green eyes instead. I was constantly called a Nazi child as a wee boy.

No I don't look like this.
I'm an American mostly of Scots-Irish descent and lots of people say I look like Charles Manson. dark brown hair and deep eyes. No surprise cause he was also of Scots descent.

If you go to Pennsylvanian or Ohio, Michigan you will see lots of white Americans with blond blue eyes as millions of them are of German descent.

Being a nationalist or a white person has nothing to do with blonde hair and blue eyes. Not even actual Nazis obsessed over blonde hair and blue eyes.

>blue eyed
>lifts
>gold hair

im not a nazi, certainly not a nigger

Based madman

Same phenotype.
More attractive desu

I am a med

100% unmixed Germanic blood here
So yes, I'd probably be the poster boy

fyi
the 3rd reich was the most racially diverse military i have ever seen
they had different legions from every conquered nation except poles
they even had cossacks and troops from the soviet union that switched sides
mongolians served
you however as the stronkest race would not be allowed

he accepted Goebbels and Himmler, he'd accept even me

post pic

That guy has dyed hair and a weird nose. Kinda slavic.

Hitler would pick me first to be on his volley ball team.

Hey I dont look like that because I am a man. Plus I have brown hair and green eyes.

That stupid dna test results show I'm 70% german/french and 30% broadly northern European.

So explain that.

>Does any of you even look like this?
yes!

Didn't you get the memo? We all white now.

Atlantomed masterrace reporting in. My ancestors invented civilzation while nords was livin' in the caves.

I don't larp as anything
I am exactly the brown haired brown eyed anglo phenotype
i.e. the same as the people who contributed the most to western civilisation

Blue eyes and same hair color as Taytay

German, British, and Hungarian
blue eyes, 6 foot 2
i would at least be accepted into a foreign SS unit

> brown eyed

gross.

I have blue eyes and I'm white. My hair used to be bright blonde but turned brown over time.

*ruins your thread*

I have greenish eyes and brown hair that turns blonde in the sun, I have germanic bone structure as well so I'm sure hitler would accept me

I'm blonde and blued eyed and I keep my hair buzzed. Black people are always giving me nasty looks, I assume because I look like a stereotype of a white supremacist. Which I actually am.

Nice mustache dude, also very Anglo face

You're delusional if you think most Nazis looked like that. Hitler, Himmler, and Goebbles were all brown haired manlets.

Laugh at them, they hate us because of their inferiority complex.
Pic related.

shills out in full force tonight

woah good photoshop rabbi

Good girl

Here have a look at my arm.
And yes thats my cumrag.

Golden blonde, green eyes, darker, reddish eyebrows.
Looks far better than light eyebrows, senpai.

>Black people are always giving me nasty looks, I assume because I look like a stereotype of a white supremacist. Which I actually am.
noice

yeah

how are all the migrants

I did look like that when I was young, my mom was from East Prussia. But I was only 5' 11" so Im not sure what my position in the Reich would have been. But I will tell you one thing - If I had a choice of dying a proud, brave death as a young man fighting for Germany as opposed to growing up and living this worthless life working as the wagecuck for the Jew in Jewmerica. Id have gladly chosen the former.

KYS

Vekling gå till gymmet minst 4 dagar / veckan

It's not that bad really
i would rather have dark blue eyes but oh well
I guess this is the price I have paid for being 130 IQ, 6'2 and actually /fit/ unlike most of Sup Forums

Same hair same eyes as you
Kinda scary

wtf you look exactly like me, are you my long lost cousin? ancestors came from the mayflower

:)

They get threatened by my hammer.
Jobbar på det, galna gains på G.

I have a round head, pale skin, fluffy brown hair, brown eyes and am 6'3.

What am I genetically?

Very nice nose, very very nice nose.

>black hair
>green eyes
>mfw

why do you look 11
strawberry blonde from italy? rare

A nigger

>hey kid wanna bomb a federal building.jpeg - the thread

Happa
asian genetics

Dunno mate Half my family's from Devon and the other half's from Durham, Think i have a bit of Irish somewhere but all the surnames i know of predate the Norman invasion. I'd ask for a couple of your surnames just in case we are related but might be a bit dodgy

A faggot

Do you honestly think that Hitler only considered people with blonde hair and blue eyes Germans? Cause like, that's fucking retarded

I'm white, have blue eyes, and am athletic. And 99.9% Northern European. Fucking 23 and me trying to say that everyone is .1% Ashkanazi

Im blonde, blue eyed and fit for race war.

Yeah so aryan lol. Hitler was a moron.

>strawberry blonde
Tipical girl autism about hair color
Nah they are just medium brown kinda light in the sun, used to be blonde When i was a kid, but i was thinking about dying black or light brown

A fag.

I look a lot more like the guy in this pic.
My family's town is only an hour north from his.
most of the rest of my senpai including wife and kids got the blond hair.

>99.9% of nazi larpers here are non-blonde, non-blue eyed, fat/soyboy body and shitskins
its true and the other 0.1% are just some degenerate imbecile slavs

>face structure
similar, but a little more polish. nose has a bump in the middle. other than that, quite surprisingly similar.
>blue eyes
checko
>blonde hair
much darker, but not brown level dark
>skin tone
same
>haircut
nope. I keep it faded in.

no fucking way dude, my maternal side is from ireland and emigrated to durham

thought you were a woman until I read 6'3