Our corner of the globe is beautiful

Our corner of the globe is beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjwwmFrsX_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hence why envy motivates everyone else to want to destroy it

globes dont have corners retard

A positive thread on Sup Forums. More of this, please.

Ignore the shills, Europe must unite.

le ebin cherrypick

Is that why you all BLACKED yourselves?

indeed

when did brazil straya and turkey join europe

"Europe must unite"
It shows Turkey in the pic you absolute dotard

He's talking about people like you who are trying to split us apart.

Turkey is not, never has been and never will be European

>russia is not European they're the eastern horde
>ukraine is not European they're practically russia
it just keeps going on and on when people like you do this.

>split apart
Show flag cuck.

I never said those countries weren't European, retard. It's just that Turkey is European by exactly zero definitions. I'm guessing you're either a Turk who larps as a European or a traitorous shitlord who sucks Turkroach dick.
Turkey is not European, it's that fucking simple.

>huezil

The fuck?

But that's how it goes, one by one people change the definition and cut out more and more countries instead of proper solidarity. Don't do that, as long as they're white they're European.

>turkroach
>white

>Unironically thinks Turks are white
Ever since people have defined continents, Anatolia has been Asian, and for a long time it was literally called "Asia Minor". The Turkic people originate from Asia. The Hittites were Asian. They are fucking Asian.
Owning a small sliver of land in Europe does not make you European. You wouldn't call 19th century UK an Indian country because it owned land in India.

>turkey, brazil
>our corner

>using cherrypicked female football fans' pictures as accurate representations of the average beauty of their own countries.

Okie dokes. Totally believable.

They look pretty white to me, you only seem like you're trying to make a division, I always see the same sort of arguments against other nations of eastern Europe too.

I guess places like Egypt, Azerbaijan and Syria are European too then huh, because they also have an extremely small percentage of the population that somewhat resemble Europeans.
For each European-looking Turk you cherry pick, I can find hundreds of examples that look definitely Asian. If you want a cherry picking contest I can go all fucking day bud.

Stupid attempt to divide us, it's like someone posting this dude to say you're not European to divide us.

The german girl is finnish and the italian girl is ukrainian.

Sage this kike thread.

The thing is that Eastern Europe is culturally, ethnically and geographically European. People who say it's not European are retards and normally yanks.
At no point in history has anyone considered Anatolia or the Turks European, even when it was Christian and ruled by the Roman Empire. It's just dumb cunts like you in the modern day.

Love and protect your race.

As I said people always change the definition, as long as they're of white origin they're European.

I've given up on trying to argue with you, this will be my last reply. Arguing with utter spergs like you is impossible.
Turkey. Is. Not. European.
It has never been European.
Cherry picking 1 in 100,000 examples of European-looking Turks doesn't prove they are European.
Clearly either a Turk or a Kike and I don't take kindly to either. Get out of here you dumb cunt.

Brazil is a white country.

You're the divisionist jew lol, get out of here and don't disrupt white unity.

Is italy white?

Weird, someone confirms?
The German girl has a German flag on his face and the Italian girl's magazine seem to have Italian words.

Bump. This is a good thread OP. Make more like this

>his

Aren't there more raven haired Irish than redheads?

reveal your flag, kike

hey kid, want to see my ancestry.com results?

Except for the british

> female
> male
pick one.

You do realize part of turkey is in Europe right? And that countries like Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia considered European but for some reason you think Turkey can't be?

fucking perfect
*cries*

>corner
>europe
>includes aus
relaly makes me thingk

OK retard

Partially

whiter than america

Whiter than you muhammed

Absolutely retarded

They're doing something spoopy in the amazons and Rio.

Well, technically we are mostly white but why we are there along with europeans and Australia remains a unaswered question.

It's not, not even the south (unless you consider France and UK white)

Remember guys this is about unity.

If you want unity atleast do things right. Why is Brazil even there, atleast Australia is anglo but we literally have no reason to be there.

Request from a southern cone friend

>Brazil
>Turkey
>No US
>No Canada
wtf

You guys aren't really tied to Europeans

>13 colonies
>everything pre 1965 immigration act
nigga what?

Ask him nicely, somehow it worked for us.

I just don't understand his logic, the United States and Canada have the same background as Australia in the sense that all three were once subject to the crown.

I felt as though you guys were distant enough and are also unified enough whereas we have each other but are squabbling and there isn't enough love for one another with people setting different parameters for different countries in order to separate each other and harm our unity.

Fair enough, however I still don't get why you included the roaches.

because they're white and i don't want to divide?

women are overrated, put men!

I thought you were grouping them as European, because you can't really deny that both the United States and Canada are white also.

I am grouping them as European

Pick one Sup Forums

Miru

Anzu

Turkey is made up of different ethnic groups. The Western half of the country is made up of mostly Europeans, is culturally aligned with Europe, has European values and has an IQ close to Europe (97-100 depending on source)
It's not all kebab kurd arab shits.

Did the 23 and me test. I'm fucking 100 percent German. Bring me the kikes!

proofs

Yes, cringey shite is going to save us

Perhaps its a reference to Pontic Greeks, who we should indeed protect and consider part of the white race.

Lauren

youtube.com/watch?v=CjwwmFrsX_E

>turkey
>brazil
>white
KEK

jesus why do you choose all women who look like children

>you wouldn't

not bad