High School DxD

Dx.4 illustrations soon™

>xD
Fuck off.

Like a clockwork.

>xD

When is soon? Are we finally gonna get more details?

Now. Not season 4, Dx.4

Also, Ishibumi announced that Slashdog is getting a full LN adaptation with miyama illustrations, coming November 11.

>Cao Cao's face

Man, I haven't read the series in forever. What's the latest volume right now aside from Dx.4? What volume is the main story at right now?

Dunno who the fuck this is

Volume 24 is next.

As an anime only fag I can say thats pretty gay

That's it for illustrations, thanks again for your hard work, Miyama.

Isn't serafall supposed to have huge tits?

She's supposed to be like Rias tier tits with a slimmer frame, yeah. The illustration quality/consistency has never been very good.

>Saji is a chad now too

They can freely control their appearances.

After the debacle with Ravel, just blame it on Miyama.

Is that the official excuse, like she went loli mode in the side story? Or is it the Ravel debacle?

Pretty sure thats Sona

Was just about to say, aren't Serafall's eyes canonically blue in the novels?

>Cao Cao getting BTFO by fist caster
Based Sairaorg.

Maybe his little sister?

Tis a shame he's going to have to job for the plot at some point.

Which vampire loli is this one again?

He's not strong enough to be considered a jobber in terms of the higher tier characters

Did we ever get DX3 translated? I wanted my Elmenhile SS.

Elmenhilde, the one that's in Issei's harem.

I don't think so she had eyes like this in anime and on all miyamas art.

The illustrator is slowly losing their grasp of anatomy.

Check DxD 15. Serafall has blue eyes while Sona has light purple. But with Miyama I just can't 100% trust it.

All I can see in terms of spoilers is that Issei and Saji have a really big battle where the latter uses every dirty trick possible to stop Issei and eventually it turns into a brawl that reminded him of Issei vs Sairaorg.

I'm just saying, he's going to have to lose or get cheapshotted out in order to avoid interfering with the direction the story is going in.

Once elimination rounds start, Sairaorg can't get in the way of Issei vs Vali and Issei vs Rias.

And an Issei rematch isn't happening either, Ishibumi already said it in one of the afterwords. He (correctly) believes a rematch would never recapture the magic of the first fight.

The thing is he's mid tier at best so he can easily lose to the God teams at the very least.

Yea you have a point here.

This drawing is fucking awful especially Rias and Issei, what the hell
Even and don't look that good
What the hell?
Did Miyama forget how to draw?

I'm still mad they didn't buff up Issei in the anime desu.

He's been progressively getting worse and pumping out less content to boot.

Cute vampire. Shame this series is so terrible.

Good thing he gave us this at least
He probably just doesn't give a fuck anymore I guess

Through the first 12 volumes I'd say it was an 8/10, but not so much after.

Last few volumes were amazing though, and the side stories are pretty awesome too

Yeah, but the problem is
>tournament arc
Also volume 21 as a big cop out with essentially no one dying to 666, and Vali getting another damn powerup for status quo.

Miyama's probably lost motivation as the series drew on and the lolis got pushed further to the side.

You all notice how she always manages to get in an illustration of Koneko, Ophis, Ravel, Elmenhilde, or Kunou whenever possible, right?

>she

My biggest gripe is how the side stories weren't OVA's until the latest one. They were all so good to use.

What's wrong with tournament arcs?
It had the best fight in the series, and Sirzechs, Zazy, Levia-tan, Micheal and the others might as well be dead
Vali's power-up was bullshit though
I know, but Miyama drew Ravel with Xenovia-tier tits for no reason though
They also ruined the Grayfia one, she was supposed to be drunk in front of everyone and tease them all not just Rias
And they better animate the 3 faction sports festival battle

Grayfia is sexy. Any more about her in the novels?

Ah, that was just a special, not the full on onsen chapter.

That was just one time, get over it. 19 times out of 20 she's drawn amazingly.

She's in a supporting role this arc I guess

Yeah, "conversations" soon
Yeah I know, I don't get why they made anime original OVAs though, DxD has a ton of side stories to adapt
Except the writing confirmed she had huge tits

Please stop reminding me.

>Sonas master plan is to cosplay as Serafall

What the fuck is wrong with MC's arms?

are there any pure deus valt type characters?
i wanna see some cretin get fucked up

>have a really big battle where the latter uses every dirty trick possible to stop Issei
Saji villain confirmed.

Well this is Saji's imouto, apparently.

Is she going to watch her big bro getting beaten up?

>blonde haired buff dude
>cute imouto
>rivalry with MC
>wants to marry a high class devil, but she's against it
Saji is the new Riser, NTR levels are reaching new hights

But Issei doesn't really want to save Sona this time around

Wait until Saji goes evil
>evil dude tries to recruit Saji
>gives him dreams of getting a harem
>Saji goes bad
>Issei steps in
>Saji gets wrecked and sees the error of his ways
>Issei and Saji are friends again but Sona is in Issei's harem
>Saji's imouto is wet for Issei after what happened

>Issei and Saji are friends again but Sona is in Issei's harem
>Saji's imouto is wet for Issei after what happened

> >xD
Don't make it worse, emojiscuma

Elmenhilde is quickly rising up the best girl rankings. Her power of absorbing and using powers of blood she consumes is OP as fuck too.

That's saji? wtf I'm gay for him now, how does that bitch sona say he sees him more like a brother, she should say she sees him more like a daddy.

Reminder.

Because she likes smart guys

Issei wins against Sona and and Cao Cao wins against Sairaorg.

Hax powers win once again. Issei hasn't truly beaten Cao Cao yet, and admitted that he was weaker, so I wonder if Cao Cao is one of the bosses this arc.

O MY TRUE LONGINUS

Shouldn't he die from just one hit from Sairaorg?

He already tanked a direct punch from Rook form Issei, so he probably worked on his durability after that.

Season 4 when?

Hax beats anything
Still how does Issei beat Sona, he was too dumb to realize his blood was being drained
Either you behave unpredictably and manage to go outside of her plans or you lose

this

I bet Saji screwed it up by wanting to 1v1 Issei after a certain point.

This thread needs more best girl.

See

Issei was a rookie then only just having unlocked BB and being shit at combat. You're just completely ignoring his whole progression and team. The very fact you thought Sona had any chance in hell when she's jobber the character is hilarious. You can keikaku all you want, but if the person you're fighting against can just brute force through them with just sheer power there's nothing you can do.

People forget that Sona her self admitted that the gremory team could pretty much over power most strategies she could come up with way back in vol 11 I think, during the wizard attack.

add to that all that everyone has grown and its no surprise that Issei won.

More is always nice though.

He cannot be that stupid
Issei was still retarded for not realizing his blood was being drained
Getting your blood drained is an unmistakable and pretty painful feeling, and something everyone has experienced, not to mention you can't just throw a needle at a guy's arm no matter how good you are
And you cannot bruteforce everything because hax abilities can stop you: Tsubaki can reflect attacks, Momo can create barriers, Tsubasa can make shields and just charging in blindly is suicide
Unless you're Rizevim and can ignore all that noise

She lost on purpose literally dripping.

So do the red dragon emperor pheromones just work like aphrodisiacs or what?
I guess since sacred gears work on the user's desire they might actually be strong enough

Story behind the image.
>Issei meant to use Dress Break on Ruruko but accidentally hits Rossweisse and Irina.
>Irina doesn't mind, but Rossweisse becomes angry that her crimson Valkyrie uniform was destroyed.

>Irina doesn't mind
It's a giant stadium packed to the brim with people from across the world you slut

They probably censored it instantly no harm done.

What is she so smug about?

Being a winner of dragon dick

I wanna FUCK Asia

>tfw so many best girls you can't decide on a waifu

I still can't choose my favorite girl between akeno, irina and xenovia, but if I was forced to choose a single dxd girl, it would be grayfia.

Holy hell i'm buying the manga.

>the manga