Pick your poison.

Other urls found in this thread:

pripri-game.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Princess

Ok.
I pick this one.
pripri-game.jp/

No sexual skill sounds like a plus to me.

Best girl isn't a loose slut.

What genre of doujin suits best for Beatrice?

>20 years old
Yes she is.

No she isn't. Go be gay somewhere else.

I like my meals like I like my women
Halal

>likes anal
Didn't know Ange wrote this.

>Ange
>can't orgasm

Who the fuck said that? I demand an explanation now

It's only fake orgasms for her unless you are the Princess.

>likes anal
>can't orgasm
???

Something as cute as she is.
Sex between virgins is awkward and lame.

>the two most beloved girls get shat on the most
Well, he will get his (You)'s.

>Sex between virgins is awkward and lame.
Nobody on Sup Forums can actually confirm that

>Sex between virgins is awkward and lame.
Keep doing it, you quitter.

Buns please

First time trying anything is always awkward and lame. The point is that you git gud together. Being bad at it means you just have to do it a lot it practice. There's something magical about learning and improving together I assume

>Smells like tobacco
>Doesn't even smoke

Did you even watch the episode?

You sure didn't.

She's not a smoker. The cigarette was part of her cover, which is why she only did it in front of those students and discarded it immediately after.
Delinquents smoking on the rooftop is a japanese trope.

I wanna chise chise's.

Smoking as a cover is still smoking

Ange, clearly.

Far left and far right

Good taste. There is literally nothing better than a girl who likes anal.

Alright Bakas, prove you're smart enough to watch this show

Ange is going out for a night at the Opera, and has reserved a seat next to her assassination target. But it turns out that the first person through the door is rather inebriated by the time the hall is open for seating and, instead of taking the properly assigned seat, chooses a chair at random (presumably the one with the lowest-seeming relative velocity to his or her person). The next people come in one at a time—and if their seat is available, they take it. But if someone is already sitting there, rather than disrupt things, they just pick some other random seat. Which raises the question, "what is the probability that Ange ends up next to her target?"

You don't cough like that if you regularly smoke.

Not even close. You think having a cig in your mouth for less than 30 seconds is going to make you smell like someone who regularly smokes?

Beato looks like she's from the 70s

A kind user posted his translations faster than I finished mine, so I merged them.

Nice try.

You got me, I was lying. Ange is really there to suck his dick

Didn't stop her killing Eric.

Ange's design is 10/10. This is irrefutable

Unless there's some sneaky gotcha to this, I don't think you've supplied enough information.

I agree.
Fake Ange looks like shit though.

what minimum IQ needed to watch this show?

These are blowjob eyes.
These eyes were purpose-built in every aspect to look up at you while performing deep-throat fellatio. That is their function. They are ideal.

You're right, I forgot to mention that Ange is last to her seat

Chise

>DFC
mkay
>can protect you
that's nice
>no sexual skills
that makes two of us then

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

You mean these cold, calculating, sometimes just bored looking eyes?

Isn't it okay to not get everything until a rewatch?

Yes. Some stuff will only make sense if you seen it twice like the conversation

Wrong choice.

Imagine her very slowly sliding, unsolicited, down your cock, past where any other girl would stop, and taking it all the way to the base, all while staring up at you with those bored-looking eyes.

What could you possibly not get 2 episodes in?

I thought people were memeing when they were saying you have to be smart to watch this show

I'm still not sure whose team the army guy is on.

Army guy is part of the Commonwealth. The main character group works for him

If you can't notice the Ange posting by now, then you're hopeless.

I think the answer was like a 50-50, but the proof is some backwards maths magic bullshit.

Is Ange (Charlotte) really such a huge sociopath or is she just terribly autistic?

the average IQ on Sup Forums must have dropped a lot when summer began

Yes

A lie after a lie.

This

the prime minister of east just shot the western ambassador

how is this not a big deal?

Just seems like a sociopath to me who only cares about the Princess.

Ninja are top tier

Nobody of relevance saw it. Also non-lethal.

What are you talking about? An anonymous assassin clearly hit him from afar, it is a tragedy none around were able to identify where the shot was taken from.

The answer is in the thread already bud

I don't know what you're talking about. He was clearly assassinated by a third party. It was probably the Gauls, those cowards.

What if I was Ange posting as well?

I want Beato for bullying then hugging later potential!

right so he lived to tell the tale - that the duke shot him

if the us ambassador to russia disappeared they wouldn't just let that slide

"Kind user" reporting, thanks for the legwork!
When translating stuff on here I never go all the way and edit the thing.
お疲れ様

>Ally instead of alley

You are correct, but it's really not that complicated to understand if you start with a 2 seat operahouse and work your way up.

Pretend you didn't see that.

Beatrice reminds me of Makiba for some reason.

>Mission Impossible
Does this mean the most of the team will die before the end?

Ange is the definition of perfection. There's nothing about her that's bad in any way.

if the us ambassador was shot at a russian state event they can't just be like "oh didnt see who did it lol"

Dozens of CIA agents were killed during the Cold War. When neither side wants to start the fight, it's inevitable that there are espionage casualties. The disappearance of a possible defector would mean nothing.

There are three possibiliies. The man can either sit in his seat, Ange's seat, or any other seat.

If he sits in his seat, Ange will always get her seat. If he sits in Ange's seat, Ange will never get her seat.

If he sits in any other seat, people continue sitting normally until the person whose seat he took arrives. That person, again may either sit in the first man's correct seat, Ange's seat, or any other seat. The same logic applies - if he sits in the first man's seat, everyone else may have the correct seat - he and the first man have simply swapped seats, leaving all others unaffected. If he sits in Ange's seat, then Ange again will never get it. And if he sits in any other seat, then once again things continue until the person whose seat HE took arrives.

As you can see, every time someone must take the wrong seat there are three outcomes - the first man's seat is taken (Ange must get seat), Ange's seat is taken (Ange never gets seat), or another seat is taken (same thing happens when that guy arrives). All that matters, therefore, is which seat gets filled first - Ange's or the first man's. As such there is a 50% chance of Ange getting her seat, as whenever someone is choosing a seat that is not theirs, he is equally likely to select either.

While this isn't exactly Yuri Kuma Arashi or Sora no Woto -tier of confusing and complicated, it's nice to have a show with enough substance to sink our teeth into from time to time.

>by the same guy who gave us Code Geass, Valvrave, and Guilty Crown

I feel not enough people are watching this, given the credentials.

No, Ange (Charlotte) is the best.

A lot of people aren't watching this given the credentials. When you churn out shit like CG R2 valvrape and guilty crown you can't blame them

All 3 of those shows devolved into stupid magitek bullshit by the end of the first cour. CG had enough besides that to still hold its own.

Here's hoping they learn from past mistakes.

>Sora no Woto
That was interesting not confusing.

>if the us ambassador was shot at a russian state event they can't just be like "oh didnt see who did it lol"
Keep in mind that there are 3+ witnesses who can say they saw some black guy do it.

It was a trick question you sperg.

It wasn't you baka

delete this

Yamero.

Sora no woto was complicated?

It's a trick question. Ange isn't a assassin.

That was a lie

Holy shit, can we get similar stuff with all the main characters?

Nothing about this is confusing and I'm a 110 IQ normie. What the fuck people?

Actually, this is more complicated, now I reread it. Even if Ange gets the seat she reserved, there's a chance her target might be in the wrong one.

I think there's not enough information without knowing the seat layout and thus how many seats have one neighbour rather than two.

is this yuribait trash

>normie
You on the right.