Are we being lied to?

Here's some questions about all this "starman" thing
>Why don't the tires expand?

>Why don't anything from the dashboard melting under all that direct sun light and radiation?

>If we recently cam to the conclusion that Earth is not a perfect sphere, more like a pear shape. Why does it seems so round?
quora.com/Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-says-the-earth-is-pear-shaped-Why-do-images-of-earth-show-it-as-round

>Why did they "overshoot" to the asteroid belt? we talking about a company able to land 2 rockets at the same time.

I'm not questioning the shape of the Earth or the universe. All phisical evidence point to the Earth being round (as round as a random cluster of rocks can get)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
space.com/39607-spacex-falcon-heavy-first-test-flight-launch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

Good get
That being said the starman shit is all cgi, just like the rest of space

>believing nigger science man
>earth is pear shaped
>oblate spheroid
>pear shaped

kill yourself.

I swear one of you flat earth retards could be flown out to space and see earth and you would say the window is a fucking monitor. Kys

>country with no space program can't into space

Stop shitting up threads with this

Stop being Jewish.

Musk had a good quote about it: "It's definitely real because it looks so fake. We could do much better with CGI."

>>Why don't the tires expand?
holy shit.

Why would they? At sea level they have an outside pressure of 14psi, but an internal gauge pressure between 35 and 75psi.
Fill the tires to 20psi and they are fine.
>Why don't anything from the dashboard melting under all that direct sun light and radiation?
Why would they? It's well below the melting point.
>Why did they "overshoot" to the asteroid belt? we talking about a company able to land 2 rockets at the same time.
Because they burned all the fuel they safely could rather than having extra and stopping early. So you have 100 fuel, are planning to use 95. Or you have 100 fuel and are going to use as much as you can but when you get into the burn only have 98.

They could have stopped early for a perfect burn but that wasn't the goal.

>>Why did they "overshoot" to the asteroid belt?
the middle rocket burned too much fuel, and produced too much thrust, during the launch. It didn't have enough fuel for the landing, and crashed.

>>Why did they "overshoot" to the asteroid belt?
>space.com/39607-spacex-falcon-heavy-first-test-flight-launch.html
That maneuver will send the Roadster into orbit around the sun and, in turn, eventually carry the car and Starman about 248 million miles (400 million kilometers) from Earth.
The intended orbit was always in the asteroid belt.

>If we recently cam to the conclusion that Earth is not a perfect sphere,

That should tell you all you need to know. They are trying to get the goyim to gestalt a different reality. It's not going to work.

Tire pressure

Space isn't exactly what you think it is.. Things don't just fucking melt because the sun is there, it doesn't work like that. Elon Musk in his post launch conference said he doesn't expect it to last very long.

>If we recently cam to the conclusion that Earth is not a perfect sphere, more like a pear shape. Why does it seems so round?
Pear shaped??????????

Out of every single fucking planet out there, Earth is the only pear shaped one? The fuck.

It's actually a shit ton harder than what you want to believe.

I presume you're either a pajeet or you're black

>tire pressure
Not to mention the decrease in temp would significantly lower the pressure if the tires.

Whicj tires are filled as high as 75 psi?

Why have any air in the tires?

Not many paved roads out there.

To provide a more complete random encounter experience for which ever group of PCs from 100 million years in the future discover the car long after tbe fall and destruction of man.

It did by about 16 psi

Because theres nothing to transfer the heat, only radiation would have affected it. The screens and paint are definitely going to lose color and the like over time.

It is very slight at the equator, i dont know if its visible to the naked eye.

They also crashed the center core. Errors are fairly common in space flight, because not everything can be tested beforehand. Fairly common for minor slip ups, especially when it's dealing with computers.

This picture, what time and altitude did they take this, or was it before it was set in orbit? I have no idea what i am talking about...

And its not pear shaped, rather the inverse.

>75psi
tires for medium and heavy trucks like the micropenis dually 4x4s and semi trucks

Fuck off flat earth larper

thanks good to know

It was clearly just a 3D projection room cars can't into space as the carburetor needs air to mix with the petrol.

ops picture sucks, is the paint pealing or is it just a funny refection?

Why are u goys so invested in this space meme? It's fake af

>>Why
>Why
>Why
>Why
the only space there is, resides between the vulgar multitude's ears.

My work truck is an f-550 with a gvw of 19400 lbs, the front tires are 90 psi and the rear duallies are 120 psi

>It was clearly just a 3D projection room cars can't into space as the carburetor needs air to mix with the petrol.
thank you mister mechanic.
...cars can't into space...
stop drinking petrol ya nog.

how about we talk about the space between your ears instead? there's so much of it

>White billionaire turns meme car into space junk
>Black kids in Africa still starving
Yippee!!! You did it redddit!!!

>why
>why
>why
>why
better question: why is this on pol you fucking moron

It got shilled to fast. You can see when something is pushed artificially . Musk is a showman hes doing this for sheckels .

>carburettor
What is this the 80s?

Are you a jew?

>every dollar should be spent to keep human waste in an indefinite state of dependence on handouts
People like you will destroy the human race. Mark my words.

Of course it's for money, this is just a complex way for him to advertise Tesla and make them just that much cooler

His engineers said they needed to send the rocket up with some dead weight for the test, and he got a good idea for marketing

Didn't know he'd managed to get an alien to drive the car back.

Why does the kid exist?
Did anyone ask his parents to create him?
Did his parents realize their kid was going to starve?
Do they even care about their kid?

ye

kek

Jesus fuck just look at the supposed "globe". It looks so fake it's not even funny, and why is there no stars in space. oh i know, hurr durr lens problem. Fuck you. Just fuck you. What kind of retard puts a camera in starwars space that's worse than my potato phone that can film stars. If you believe this is real i'd like to rent your brain after NASA and fakex is done with it because i need someone to sell a red bridge in san fransisco to.

>doesn't understand exposure time
retard

Oh yeah i dont understand some bs made up shit, but sometimes nasa is able to film stars and sometimes they are not so clearly it's not a mystical intractible problem now is it you mong.

How did the meeting go even: "Hey lets put a fricking car in space but ignore the stars they are not important"

Go suck another foreskin jewscum.

It’s posted once in a thread, get the fuck over it

>hownew.ru

Okay Norway, here's an experiment you can do at your own home.

Go outside with your potato phone camera and film the stars. Then, get a little red model car, and point a light at it -- the light you'd get pointing at it from the sun. Now hold it up in front of the camera, and see if you can still see the stars around it.

Congratulations you fucking imbecile, Elon Musk hacked your phone because WOOOOO THE STARS DISAPPEAR????

>waaah you're caling out my scientism religion death to the infidel

Would just like to state that I support OP's statement.

Its too fucking late for this argument, I am tired.

But just to make it known.

We've never been to space.

How come I can look at Jupiter with a bitch ass telescope, and watch it rotate? How come I can watch the 4 Galilean moons orbit the planet with my own eyes if I watch it long enough?

You can see the retroreflectors that they planted on the moon. You can literally use home equipment to look at them.

WTH are you talking about you insufferable cunt. There's literally real CGI footage of stars behind the ISS out there you doublecunt. How does your pathetic little theory explain that you wile loser snake?

Why is it so hard to believe a weirdo billionaire put his car into space while testing his heavy rocket?

This. If Earth is wider in the center, what does that mean?

That Africa is greatly expanded.

Jews.

no stars, as usual

Exposure. This is incredibly basic mechanics of photography. Do you never look this shit up? Do the fucking experiment.

Cameras capture light. You can increase the exposure time and increase the total light captured to take a photo of soft light on dark backgrounds. You can decrease the exposure time and decrease the total light captured to take a photo of a well-lit object. That's how exposure works. Read a fucking book you troglodyte. You can literally construct a shoebox camera to demonstrate this in your own home. You can go outside and do the experiment I told you to do to find out for yourself. Don't be a retard.

So because there's lights in the sky that rotate around other lights they are planets. Ok Sherlock. You know those were used to known as "wandering stars" ey?

Why don't you continue using that CSI-like "enhance" program that "fixes" the images to look more round too you doublemong.

They’re testing the public to see if you morons are gullible enough to fall for an obvious fake. Why? Because they’re going to roll out “disclosure” soon, and they want to make sure the sheeple will buy it. Judging from many of the responses ITT, even from people who call themselves redpilled, most people will buy it.

>Not realising that he is Ausposting
>Not understanding a Joke

You just don't seem to get it. There's footage of the ISS in the foreground and stars in the background out there. It's doable. And you say it's not. So take your fucking BS LIES and stuff them where the sun don't shine.

this
obvious pre-programming is so obvious

The fucking ISS was on the dark side of earth you moron. There was less light on it. So they could use low exposure

I've heard it a hundred times, don't go there.

I'm laughing but flatearthers actually use dumb shit like this as .."evidence"

I keep posting this pic in these dumb threads, but none of the people talking about the car not taking any damage ever respond to it.

the fake space program validates their scifi obsession and makes sebse of all the programming they recieved since hildhoof, they can accept the world around them is based on lies, but they can't accept that the world beyomd them is also based on lies.
it gives them hope for the future, they resign themselves to belief in scientism that will solve all their problems and explain all their questions and will even ignore,insult and attempt to explain away all evidence of the use of cgi to produce the intended idea that space travel is real.

The funny thing is they are so dependent on this belief they take on a religion tier bias and will even start spewing nonsensical scifi mumbo jumbo and fallacies to uphold the belief.

overall they are not used to being challenged in this way and resent it

>I should be able to breed exponentially and you have to pay for it.
nope

They are trying to extend the window of sanity really. People who want to believe in space will believe this even though there's a voice in their head that tells them it's fake.

If they choose to believe it -- and let's be honest -- they have to /choose/ it; at that point they are willing to believe anything because theyve relinquished all their critical faculty to the men on TV.

Yeah why don't you just shut the fuck up you lying pos.

>People who want to believe in space will believe this even though there's a voice in their head that tells them it's fake.
That's only you hearing the voices, idiot.
Go do my experiment and show me a brightly lit object in front of the night sky with stars. Do it faggot, deliver your claims.

>Why is it so hard to believe

because it is just that, a belief.

not an objective verifiable truth. and any attempt to gain the truth of the matter is shooed away and discouraged.

>why is it so hard to believe a billionaire can fight crime in a bat suit?

Fuck. You are too predictable. Don't bore me with your boorish intellect you pathetic pleb.

hmm who's voice do you hear when you think...oh you don't think

>Stop shitting up threads with this
well hello there mr goldenbergstein

>i'll take what is being inside a faring for 200 alex

People don't hear voices. That's schizophrenia.
Deliver proof. NASA and SpaceX deliver plenty of proof and you have none.

>photoshopping a fake to claim the real thing was a fake

space-deniers are try-hard dumbshits who can't into science

>There's literally real CGI footage of stars behind the ISS out there
Seriously though, what are you talking about?

Are you the same dumbass who couldn't understand exposure time and shit last night?

>breed without being able to feed your children
>oh my god why do they starve it's horrible
Starving Africans meme is getting really tiresome.

people do hear voices in their head, thats a part of information processing and memory.

calling it a mental illness is disingenuous

Actually NASA and spacex deliver LIES. Just like you. Whaddayaknow.

If they actually delivered truth there wouldnt be a counter movement at all. But turns out it's growing day by day, because at one point people actually decide to use their own fucking brain and look into things honestly.

>Starving Africans meme

yea at this point they choose to starve

So basically their playing skittles with the asteroid belt after.
Somethings following it btw.
Looks like a missile.

Yes ive noticed some slight warping in the top frame holding the windshield, my guess is the whatever industrial strength glue they are using is turning into ice and losing ifs adhesiveness

What am I even supposed to be seeing in this picture?

>NASA and SpaceX deliver plenty of proof

People don't hear voices, idiot.
Then deliver me some truth. Go take a photo of a brightly lit object in front of a starry night sky.

I have schizophrenia and I think user is talking about the voice you "hear" in your head and not through your ears; like when you're reading.

>If they actually delivered truth there wouldnt be a counter movement at all

Yeah because no conspiracy theory has ever been wrong.

>use their own fucking brain
The problem is they, and you, are fucking stupid and don't have the slightest idea of how the world works.

If you have a voice in your head telling you that the moon landing is fake, it's completely different from being literate.

Yes they do.