This really opened my eyes

How can Sup Forums refute this? Most Muslims coming from the war torn countries that Americans have bombed are just normal people with families.
They want a better life for themselves. Why is everyone so hostile? If you saw the warzones and desolation these people are fleeing from and saw and experienced just ONE day of the suffering these people have had to endure then I'm sure you'd change your mind.
Tl:dr: You are all soft cunts who have never seen a week of nightmarish hardship whilst you fear for you life even once.
Maybe you need to step back and take a look at yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2016-04-26/what-it-s-inside-refugee-camp-europeans-who-fled-syria-egypt-and-palestine-during
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you stop being so Jewish. Fuck israel.

Typical kike strawman. We want to work with Muslims to smite the eternal enemy of mankind, then they must go home.

>Muslims coming from the war torn countries
Because they are losers of those wars. Why would let al Queda and ISIS losers crushed by Assad into your country thats just stupid

I'm not Jewish.

Your country bombed them yet I don't see you taking in nearly enough.
This is the West's fault.

No, its because you bombed these places to shit, toppled their stable governments and then funded radical groups that were quite happy to go and behead anyone they suspected of not being aligned to their aims.

Do you think the average Muslim who just wants to live his life, eat some nice food and raise some kids wanted the war you hoisted on them?

Our ghettos, like Malmö, Husby and Rinkeby etc. are now as dangerous as the places these people fled from. Making my country to a shithole. I hear they are bombing shit in Malmö almost every day. This shit never happened 10 years ago. Our women are scared to walk around at night. All in the name of multiculturalism. It is simply not worth it. Itd be better for Europe to intervene in the middle eastern conflict and put up camps nearby than inviting them to Europe.

>no Khazar milkers
i'm disappointed

Throw them into pits of fire, and you too.

If we're taking in oppressed refugees, why not South Africans.

I can smell your tay-sachs 8,000km away.

Or eastern Ukrainians

This

> camps

go on

>haha haha I mentioned a Jewish genetic disease! You must be a Jew.

Any arguments that don't revolve around calling me a Jew?

South Africans have not had bombs raining down on their heads for years and years.

South Africans are being murdered. Who cares if its by bombs, guns or rocks.

>a cartoon opened your eyes
how about reality, those that change your opinion?

>Americans have bombed
Via Israel's orders . The US is doing Israel's dirty job.
Israel has a history on starting shit in Muslim countries, then making the US do all the shit.

>They want a better life for themselves
Then they should stay and fight to make their countries better.
Europeans never fled Europe during war times.

Nice try anyway, Abdul.

let's see what type of families are we importing

wow, so many children and women in this picture, powerful!

I think human catapults capable of flinging these foreigners in pods into orbit and then reentry with a parachute to their homeland is the most efficient deportation method

*cultural enrichment intensifies*
wow, so tolerant, Sup Forums BTFO

Do you want me to link all of the videos of Syrians being beheaded, bombed, blown up, shot, burned alive or killed in various ways by both foreign combatants, their own people or from other nations airforces?

>Europeans never fled Europe during war time

pri.org/stories/2016-04-26/what-it-s-inside-refugee-camp-europeans-who-fled-syria-egypt-and-palestine-during

You're proving my point you dumb cunt. These are the people they're trying to get away from.

> shitty doodle really opened my eyes!!!
you were a bleeding heart multi-kulti faggot all along, this shitty doodle gave you the "courage" to admit it to yourself.

> war torn countries that america bombed!!!
america bombed eritrea? somalia? turkey? khazakstan? chechnya? pah-kee-stahn? kenya? uganda? sudan? iran? show your work faggot.

> they just want a better life for themselves
by making your life worse.

> normal people with families
80% are males between 16 and 40
nearly all of the "children" are rapey 30 year olds with full (and disgusting) beards and 3 wives
pic related

Not my people, not my problem.

>you're proving my point. These are the people they're trying to get away from
sources? It sounds like bong idioticy
>Do you want me to link all of the videos of Syrians being beheaded, bombed, blown up, shot, burned alive or killed in various ways by both foreign combatants, their own people or from other nations airforces?
Sure, I get diamonds by watching them die

>they do gruesome things over there
>Iet's import a ton of them

Nothing wrong with Islam. In fact, Europe might need white sharia if we are ever to regain our culture. As for the muslims themselves. Remember that Denmark is very very small. Almost the size of Vermont. The middle east is huge as fuck. So is Africa. The muslims can live there, but not here.

I've deployed multiple times...you can't pull on heart strings that no longer exist

Is that why most muslim "refugees" are fighting age male adults ?

>You see that 6 foot tall brown guy with beard? he's actually 14, goy!

Abdul, don't you have something better to do, rather than stay on British welfare?

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

> I mention that the majority of actual refugees are from countries that America and its proxies have bombed and he proceeds to tell me the ones he hasn't
>Gives me a list.

>Eritrea
recent wars with Ethiopia and breakdown of their society.

>Somalia
You DID BOMB Somalia you disingenious sophist cunt. Have you seen the state of that nation?

>Turkey
Not refugees

>Khazakstan
Not refugees

>Chechnya
Bombed by russians but not recently. Not refugees.

>Pakistan
Not refugees

>Uganda
Not refugees

>Sudan
Darfur crisis.

>Iran.
Not refugees.

Vile subhuman ghoul with a memeflag detected and nothing worthwhile to say.
Filtered.

M-m-muh SHILLS.
It's Soros. AGAIN! MUH SHILLS DO SUMTHING DADDY DONALD

Your brainwashed. You lost the ability to think for yourself. Your a bumper sticker.

Europe is getting assaults on a daily basis, due to idiots like you, but I'm the vile one here, whatever you say faggot

Stop defending "muh religion of peace"
It's barely even a religion as much as it's a code of conquering
Don't believe the bullshit user

the muslims are raping and killing your people. Open your eyes, most of them want to stole your country and your culture

What is wrong with genuine refugees who actually need help and haven't done anything wrong from receiving help from rich nations that can?
You sound like you've read too many one sided news stories, likely you keep your nose in Breitbart and only view news that fuels your xenophobic rage.

Cool maybe you can house them, feed them, take care of their medical problems and give them money so they can live their lives in your country.

Oh you don't want to? What are you racist or something?

Bring 'em all in. What could go wrong?

This

>refugees who actually need help
I don't give a fuck, the safety of our country is first

strawman detected.

I pay money into one of the richest nations on the planet and I pay a pretty hefty cut of my wages so that me and the people I share this Island with are healthy, well governed and housed and I agree with the British government spending money to help these people.

What is wrong with caring for the disaffected, homeless and war torn people for as long as they need to be able to go back to their homes?

>He thinks that actual families fleeing from warzones are actually blood crazed maniacs who are just bringing their families in as a front so they can blow up innocent people.

No.

Neo-nazi jew going to oppress muslims. They love their little kids too much to do some shoa like that.

They've been warring with each other for centuries. Afghanistan hasn't been peaceful since Alexander the Great carved out the Great Silk Road. Nowhere around the Med or central Asia has been at peace except under an Empire.

Nice dodge, Achmed. Most of the "refugees" are fighting age males. Where are the women, the elderly, or young children?

Nowhere had I advocated for economic migrants and opportunists.

Give me ONE reason why genuine refugees and their families should not be allowed temporary refuge in Western countries?

I totally agree OP most of the people on this site are retards whose lives are barely worth living so they want to feel like they are "fighting" for something. It just so happens that the something they are "fighting" for is their fragile masculinity and their inability to talk to women.

When a liferaft takes on too many survivors it sinks. Future generations will pay for your smug superiority complex.

We've spent quite a bit of money on war torn countries. How much money have countries given to the Palestinians over the years? Nothing changes. Just tired of banging the proverbial head against the wall.

>No
They do support ISIS and their radical views

“IT’S TOO LATE FOR GERMANY”: GERMAN FEMINIST SJW ADMITS SHE GOT IT WRONG ON IMMIGRATION, PLANS TO EMIGRATE FOR HER RETIREMENT
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

Everyone knows these refuges are not temporary. So its better to set up camp outside of Europe to stop the contamination

1. Its never temporary. Once they've lived here for 2-3 years its impossible to send them back (see le salvidore)

2. They can be temporarily housed elsewhere, much easier. refuge camps at US FOBs or forts, Saudi Arabia or Israel are also very close.

>What is wrong with caring for the disaffected

What is wrong with carrying about our own people , and putting them first?

There are thousand of ways you can spend money to ensure the well being of the british people, rather than house in foreign sandniggers.

You wanna help them? go there and and take care of them. No one owes foreigners shit. That's how it always was since humans were in tribes.

>No, its because you bombed these places to shit, toppled their stable governments and then funded radical groups that were quite happy to go and behead anyone they suspected of not being aligned to their aims.
This is true, but most of the migrants aren't refugees.

>the UK assisted the yankstains in bombing these places.

WE are responsible due to our actions, it was our bombs that helped make this place the mess it is today.

I agree. Economic migrants should be turned away.

“Invade and Invite” is a policy for self-destruction, we need to stop fighting Israel’s wars.

Can't believe people are actually replying to this blatant bait.

Saged

>2008
>I can't believe you dont want to help oppressed kurds in iraq and afghanistan. You fucking onster

>2012
>Assad is a fucking dictator who is genociding his people. Look at this video of chemical weapons being used on these poor brown people. He has to be over thrown now

>2018
>No, its because you bombed these places to shit, toppled their stable governments and then funded radical groups that were quite happy to go and behead anyone they suspected of not being aligned to

Or we could just kill the invaders alongside traitors like yourself who shill for them.

Nani? I don't care about their oppressive (read: nonsuicidal) culture. They can go oppress people back in their native lands. In fact if they oppress the Jews into nonexistence back in the Levant then fantastic.

Why do people feel the need to conflate civic nationalist "Islam can't be allowed because it's bad for Jews and fags" types with fascists?

Making half of your population into welfare leeching refugees is killing your country, not helping middle east.

that pic is cringe.
But I agree, the americans and their jewish overlords destroyed muslims countries and Europe suffers for it.

>we
blah blah blah, enough with the white guilt Ahmed. it's not working here.

Why isn't Russia paying reparations for eastern European countries they invaded?
You're either tough, or a bitch.

Honestly, you're bait is really bad, try something better.

>>Can't believe people are actually replying to this blatant bait.

Can't believe people are still using this website and don't know about the rules.

America and the UK

America and the UK

America.

Because it ruins our countries and life for our kids...they don't respect us and they rape and commit violent crime....you are worse than they are because you have some stupid white guilt.... you think you are doing the right thing but you are doing the right thing virtue signaling....i would kill you and them if i could

Because no sane person helps others at the expense of their own safety. Refugees are more criminal and cause all sorts of shit to their host countries, as is currently the case in Europe. Most of them do not integrate. The fact that this has to be explained to you is fucking amazing. The onus of proof is on you to convince Europeans why they should be stupid enough to risk their lives and safety by bringing these people into their countries (instead of providing money, support, setting up safe camps in the refugees' countries etc) after having witnessed what that does to their countries.

If my 'bait' (Anything that you disagree with) is so bad, then why did you come into my thread to whinge about it?

>american flag telling me I suck israeli dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>refugees are more criminal.

Burden of proof falls on you, buddy.

whats your point? It's still retards like you that create these messes. Learn to stop caring it will make the world a better place.

Sweden has grenade attacks now and did not before the invasion.

muslims normal people

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

this, but unironically

sage

>WE are responsible due to our actions, it was our bombs that helped make this place the mess it is today.
KEK

Prove refugees rape kids.
And they have to be actual refugees, not economic migrants.

t. troglodyte.

to see how far you'd go.

>HAHAHA do you see? The man is a muslim! And he's running people over! That means ALL muslims want to do this!

great zinger there

Why is it only Yanks and meme flags that rush into threads to loudly announce they are saging?

read the rules.

Muslims are a wide variety of people and many of the people flooding into Europe and America are nominally Christian (i.e. Nigerians).
The word you're looking for is "niggers and Semites."

Yeah, I wonder who made our countries go to war with them.

Let the excuses fly

He didn't know any better
It's part of his culture
The girls were asking for it
He has every right to do this like his Homeland
They're not all like this you're cherry picking
He's oppressed

Also i could have posted those 1400 kids molested over there in the UK but that's low hanging fruit.

You just don't fucking get it, what a cuck

>every american is the US gov.

I stand corrected

but they're being violently murdered anyway you fucking chav

>Do you want me to link all of the videos of Syrians being beheaded, bombed, blown up, shot, burned alive or killed in various ways by both foreign combatants, their own people or from other nations airforces?

Yes show us all the Israelis who have not taken in any syrians because their islamophobic and instead murder and leave children to die at their walls just for being black or muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Join the military or the peace core fucking loser do a tour like i have in there countries...they abuse women...rape non muslims ...abuse and rape kids and kill homosexuals on the reg

I like these cartoons that show Nazis as idiots when they were clearly far beyond the allied powers in organization and intelligence.

It was the planet vs them, and it was close. They weren't stupid. Not to mention the German people loved it the decade before the war and everything was thriving.

Nazis started their campaign in a very clean way. They tried time and time and time again for peaceful means to their goals and only after all else failed did they resort to force.

So let's not compare them to mud people.

I hope you are joking...go to a muslim hood right now and offer your help...i fucking dare ... you hang out withem ...not one but a group on there turf...do it for a week

>They are just normal people with families.

You're right, OP. They are normal everyday Muslims. As regular ol' Muslims they believe the following:

>Death by beheading for apostasy.
>Death by being thrown from a high place for gays.
>Death by stoning for adultery.
>Punishment up to and including death by beheading for blasphemy.
>Spreading of Islam via jihad, by means of the sword if necessary.

The best part, OP. There is no separation of church in state in Islam. Islam is much more than a religion. It's also a government and complete life system. As soon as Muslims have the political clout to install Shar'ia law in the West, they will.

Do you know why Muslims get so angry and things like a Christmas market? The people there are violating Islamic law. Muslims believe that all people are behold to these divine laws. You are a sinner, OP, if you don't follow the teachings of Mohammad.

Bringing these normal everyday Muslims into our nations will be the end of the West.

I know this is a troll but none the less:
Fuck off you silly middle class cunt, come round the shit part of town and see what you've created for yourself you dense fucker

Actually you and your gf go ...see what happens...you will get what you deserve fucking cuck