Harvard professor Saul kenneth Rogoff, recommend Japan to take 200,000 immigrants per year

>Harvard professor Saul kenneth Rogoff, recommend Japan to take 200,000 immigrants per year
>IMF,UN,OECD,world bank also recommend this too

Tell me Sup Forums which is more trustworthy?
non-educated Sup Forumstards or people who have mathmatical background?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
mediendienst-integration.de/migration/bevoelkerung.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((recommended))) by capitalist money-grubbing Jews and globalist organizations who want to bleed your country dry

why don't sk and japan just absorb the north korean population after war

This is also the same jackass who said we should get rid of $100 and $50 bills

/thread

>Saul

Why would you assume that professor or those organizations are recommending that in Japan's interests?

Who profits by spiking Japan's crime rate? I don't get the refugee meme. Is it just a bleeding heart taken to the extreme?

Cui bono?

Low low low quality bait

Maybe that radiation exposure is kicking in.

Sup Forumstards are irrational conspiracy theorist tier idiots who are incapable of conveying more information than
>le ebil kikes are le exterminating may race DDDD
and
>Niggers are all criminals amirite???? #triggeredkikesucker
are some of the "bright" men on this board

You need to understand they have different motives
>They're interested in the economy always going up so their stock portfolios make them lots of money, regardless of the impact their measures have on culture, demographics, society or safety
>We're interested in preserving culture, demographics, society and safety even if it means a slower economy or a break from neoliberal economics.
Which one is more important to you?

>(((Rogoff)))

Do you care to tell how they will make money off the immigrants and why it is "bad"
Won't they just join the work force and provide labour to the companies and taxes to the Japanese government?

>We're interested in preserving culture, demographics, society and safety even if it means a slower economy or a break from neoliberal economics.Which one is more important to you?
money, of course

Cucked

money can create culture.

culture can not create money itself

insults are not arguments, they only make you seem pity

The eternal samurai observed what those (((Policy Makers))) did to America with the Immigration act of 1965. We don't want your "diversity quotient" raping our women and stealing our car stereos. The Samurai will never bend a knee to Chaim Circumstein.

isn't money created by cultures? Also, money can buy culture, money cannot create culture.

Nonsense
Native Americans had a culture of trading beads as money, then the white man took over with their paper money.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
your own people. its your country. don't be us.
Better times will come. Change your mentality to a more positive one if you can.

culture is unnessessary things. culture came from waste.

we don't have to watch TV for living
we don't need colorful cloth for living
we don't need Ferrari to live in

culture is created by wealth. if we have enough wealth, there is enough culture

>money can create culture
No it can not. Culture comes from people, races, geography.
>culture cannot create money itself
Maybe not directly, but culture can create an environment conducive to economic and scientific progress

What created the Brandenburg gate then, fairy magic?

Have fun with your atomized, consumerist bugman """"culture"""" that money alone will create

There is no conspiracy.

Not any country, including Japan (126 million people live in the Island of Japan, it is already overpopulated) should take in refugees or immigrants.

No bank has the right to demand that of any country either.

Just because harvard takes 200,000 migrants a year doesnt mean anyone else has to.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Saul Rogoff))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

classical capitalist scum
you deserve to hang

memes aside japan does have a serious population problem right now, I would encourage incentivizing people to start families and breed or reform schools to beat the otaku out of this new species of super NEET japanese women won't touch with a teen foot pole. Inundating the country with people that have no connection to the culture will just put you in the same boat as Europe, which those jews you're quoting would probably say is a good thing.

>Maybe that radiation exposure is kicking in.
underrated

Culturally it would be bad for Japan, they're a country that can adopt aspects quickly, but people more slowly. Economically it would be a boost, but I think Japan finding time to increase immigration on their terms would be the most effective. Or they could forsake their industry somewhat for the same of going full Asian Jew and and trying to dominate banking/finance.

>(((Harvard)))
>>(((IMF)))
>(((UN)))
>(((OECD)))
>(((World Bank)))

A pattern emerges.

Sweet flag baitlord

Banks aren't demanding them to take in so called "floods of refugees", they are suggesting it based on domestic needs in Japan. How they have concluded that Japan should take 200 000 immigrants, I do not know, because I have not read their reports or other ways they have come to that conclusion. The banks that suggest it do not do it because they make money out if it, because they do not. If they do I would like to see evidence for that. They suggest it because people working for them (Macroeconomists) are paid for looking at statistics and finding solutions.

>who do I trust
>people telling you, from experience, how the implementation of mass immigration has polluted their societies
>some bank jews saying "muh economy"

The same thing applies to you

>Countries cannot exist if there are some small gaps for a few years to, at most a decade, of a huge work force even though there'd still be plenty to function totally fine
>they REQUIRE a billion somalis and muslims in order to survive!

Whats going to happen? Absolutley nothing. Stop pushing jewish propaganda

reminder

People did. Money bought the culture (design, labor, materials), it didn't make it.

cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər
noun
the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
It's not just 'excess.' Money itself is a manifestation of human intellectual achievement, one that allows for division of labor and higher civilization progression (from a pure barter situation).

They only care about economic growth to feed the globalist machine. If that requires completely destroying the native Japanese culture and way of life, they don't give a fuck.

It's a Jewish fetish to destroy homogeneous societies with immigration while posturing as moralists with good intentions.

(((Rogoff)))

even if it's a mathematical estimation, that's not the only concern. i doubt they factored in happiness due to social cohesion, government money wasted on diversity programs, etc.

>They only care about economic growth to feed the globalist machine
>If that requires completely destroying the native Japanese culture and way of life, they don't give a fuck.
Do you have any evidence to back these statements or are you just taking them out of your ass?

Go to Itaewon in Seoul and then go to another neighborhood and tell me which one represents a better place to live.

Also, fuck you, sage

>(((professor)))

The current state of all of Europe save for Hungary and Poland, and the current state of North America.

They want ceaseless economic growth to feed an inherently unsustainable model developed at the turn of the century and kicked into high gear post WWII. The only thing they give a shit about is money, and they can't make more of it if the labor market gets smaller, thus driving wages up.

>Companies don't care about making money
This is how retarded the left is.

In this case it is talk about "immigrants" in general and not refugees in specific. Immigrants seeking labour don't cost the government anything. One could also assume that a bank advocates for more labour immigration because it gives more revenue to companies in the country

>Harvard professor Saul kenneth Rogoff
Harvard is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It's 68% white, 12% Asian, 12% black, and 7% Latino. Apparently he was born in Rochester, New York which is 41% black, 37% white, 15% Latino, and 3% Asian. Maybe if he likes immigrants so much he should go back to where he was born and continue living in niggerville. But no, he moved to a nice mostly White/Asian city and wants to subject others to the immigrants.

Yeah tell that Sweden or us how good that worked out partly already in third generation. Now kys meme faggot.

You didn't even address his main point. Back to shill land.

Japan
Dont do it
European leftists and immigration supporters are apologising for their mistakes. They say its too late and are deciding to move to countries like Poland or Japan.
Learn from us.
We were tricked too
All u have to do is fix your birth rate
U also have too many old people but idk how to fix that :(

If you want European terrorism go ahead.

Japan will not be accepting immigrants like you want them to be.
Shinzo Abe said it himself.
Go move to someplace like Sweden or Burgerland if you want rapefugee dick in your ass so badly, kike.

Or Japs can embrace warrior culture again and glorify masculinity. Pop rates will rise and degeneracy will be demolished within a few generations. Or they can stick with weak males and import a bunch of fucking muslims and blacks. Their choice I suppose.

You are missing the point, big time. I'm not saying companies don't want to make as much money as the can, because they do want to max their profits. I would advice you to read what I wrote once more.

Wasn't his main point that government wastes a lot of money integrating refugees? I think I addressed that quite well

Do you have dyslexia? There is a difference between labour immigration and refugees. Same goes with Polish immigrants to Western Europe and an Afghan refugee.

Can you provide any sources, or are you just throwing out bullshit out of nowhere?

I have a M.Sc in Biochemistry will you let me in nippon?

DONT
FUCKING
DO
IT

TAKE IT FROM ME (.T.MELBOURNE)

DONT

none, it's kikes being shitlords and wanting to crash your plane with no survivors

Sup Forumstards are more trustworty
offocial said the same about Sweden and Germany.

Please I bet you want another nuke from your jewish grandmaster.4th nuke inc?
>Prove me wrong.

Roaches was what I meant with us and third generation. They are cancer and not needed.

take it from someone who was born in a country where the seemingly long forgotten casta system is still in place, they want to do it to pretty much destroy the culture and identity of the people inhabiting those countries. With shit tons of refugees they will have many slaves to take advantage of, not to mention they will cause havoc due to their faggotry and degeneracy, also, if they mix with the locals you create hybrids that will eventually give a shit about the well being of their countrymen and the country as well, after all, we don't look the same at all, like it would be in a place where the majority of the population is either black/asian/caucasian...and since kikes, especially those promoting this crazy shit, look down upon those that marry outside their ethnic group and forbid it, they will remain the same: jews. So no, at first it went unnoticed , but when you look at it now knowing what's ben discussed it is degenerate and sure as fuck the doing of seriously disturned fucks.

Why are they "cancer"? What do you think would happen to Germany if you threw all of them out at once?

Lol satan is trying to sabotage you.

They should take immigrants of Japanese heritage. Second or third gen immigrants from first world countries should be allowed to go back to Japan.

least educated Sup Forums >>>>> (((professor)))

making germany a lot more germanic n sheeeit? never gonna happen though, they seem to be turbo cucks

Let them in. Seriously.

The Japanese are the only people that could let them and then fucking round them all up and kick them out when they start chimping out and refusing to assimilate.
Redpill the entire fucking world in one highly visible go.

But why? Japan is doing good without them.

>doing great
>world debt/gdp ratio in the world

YES. Japan is TOTALLY FINE

/thread

also this is isn't a Samurai its a white english teacher who shitposts here constantly.

There are 3 million of them spread all over the country, it won't make it much "whiter" if that's what you hoped for. Most of the Turks, no matter of annoying they might be, do take the shitty jobs no German with respect for himself would take. Who's going to take them when they are thrown out?

Well if your gonna take some in. Be careful in which ones you choose. Don't wanna end up like Sweden the rape capitol of europe.

dude, japan is safe as fuck, yes working over 12 hours because that's what's normal here huur and duur nd the suicide rates sure sucks, but damn, nipland is great, you don't have to worry about a cholo fucking your shit up or a nigger wanting to kill you

That's because economic growth as a continuous thing is a jewish meme

Japan is doing great DESPITE things. Your issues are induced by the khazar cartel that runs this planet. Japan just needs to stabilize population and become more self sufficient again, as more nations need to

Australia has been getting worse and worse since the 60's and we're at a breaking point right now thanks to all the same things, and we have a very low population. Don't believe their lies.

oh, forgot something:
not all in life is shekels, man...peace is priceless

Honestly. Japan and South Korea are literally fucking perfect.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about turkey?

abe already said no bitch

>Who's going to take them when they are thrown out?
hopefully turkey

Japan has culture, outside influence will just ruin it see narutards and other weeaboo morons. Why is that so hard to understand?

No, they shouldn't. Those may be even more insidious than regular immigrants because at least with those natives know they can safely ignore them. Repatriated Japanese will take their westernized nonsense along with them and are capable of causing more damage with it.

>>Harvard professor Saul kenneth Rogoff, recommend Japan to take 200,000 immigrants per year
Why? What the fuck is so hard about telling your people to have kids? Why the fuck is that never asked? Japan already has a workforce and they already have people out of the workforce and unemployed, there is no reason, no justifiable or moral reason for immigration when you can find ways for them to have a fucking job.
This professor can go to hell, Nipponese must live on and learn from the mistakes of the West. They're the only ones I trust to be the leaders of this world if whites do fall.

>Saul Kenneth Rogoff

i've heard japanese experts say it probably a good thing their population drops a bit.

people have have complaining about how chaotic things are for over a decade now.

It's easy to be scared but they know better these professors

They should take in 200,000 carefully screened white men and women. Just to fuck with people.

The problem is the japanes ability to reproduce. Your population is decreasing, so your economy. Your not able to replace boomers.
>Make babies
>Have shitload of undisciplined refuges
Pick one if you want to save your economy

>prove me wrong

Nice to see he has lost weight.

yea, why not just make a campaign encourging people to have kids.

the only reason the dating scene is down in japan is because of technology. whole country is full of nerds.

it's toxic to society.

What do things look like where this advice has been implemented?

No, it's because they work a hundred hours a week. Ain't nobody got time for that dating shit when you've barely got time for sleep.

Don't listen to them based nip bro, preserve your culture and your people. Learn from the West what happens when you take in mass numbers of savage immigrants.

why are you wasting your breath you fucking faggot? the professor is a Jew, there is nothing else to be said

maybe they are reffering to skilled labour imigrants?

imigrants =/= rapefugees

>maybe they are reffering to skilled labour imigrants?
Ah, so they can end up like Toronto where the natives can't afford to live in their own cities anymore because they've been overrun by wealthy Chinese.

Dude go to germany and see for yourself, go into any major town and you will almost only see shitskins
Maybe the whole country wouldnt be whiter, but big cities would definitely become whiter
Plus where do you have that 3 million number from? Seems pretty outdated to me

mediendienst-integration.de/migration/bevoelkerung.html