Wtf is wrong with american schools? why do they serve THIS stuff for lunch?

wtf is wrong with american schools? why do they serve THIS stuff for lunch?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=JuGXUEoKDHw
economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck is that?

looks like what's supposed to come out, not go in

My cafeteria food was unhealthy but good. Chicken sandwhich fries pizza burrito taco snack sandwhich spaghetti. It was bomb.

>[citation needed]

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

It's not just Americans schools, majority of Americans cannot cook and don't know how to cook expect for us southerns.

I actually thought that was diarrhea that had gone that weird colour due to bits of intestine walls being shat out with it.

>he ate square pizza

>this thread again, literally the same image shit
fuck the fuck off

beef stroganoff

Preparation for an all american anal scene

At least we can homeschool

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

MODS please kill Jewnigger Slide Thread.

OP is a raiding Shareblue Kike

School lunch in America is for the poor kids

Are you confusing school with prison?
Hope this isn't real. Would be a new low for the US.

Another shill repost thread.

>Sup Forums thread.

we eat this everyday

why can't you european nibbas handle our cuisine?

>beef stroganoff

If this is what kids get now days, I don't blame them for wanting to shoot up the school.

Doesn't look all that bad tbph

Quit spamming this in every thread because that's a bannable offense, you stupid faggot.

ah yes, sliding the 80th Hillary going to jail LARP thread this week. i'm sure that will be missed

Yes things are so much better in yuroland

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

"This is what america will look like in the future"

AND. ITS. BEAUTIFUL.

Looks delicious t b h f a m

They cut cost because 90% of niggers and 75% of spics get free lunch at public school. Because daddy is in jail for bailing on child support and mommy is smoking weed not working.
Usually the school has a hot lunch line of shit food.
And then there is an area of better tier food(make your own sammich, chicken sammiches, fries, stir fry). Basically the better tier food is food you can get at a football or baseball game. Not healthy but bretty good.

>tfw id sometimes buy the poor lunch even though mom gave me enough for the papa johns

My highschool had decent food sometimes in the poor lunch, as it was called, line. And it was like 1 dollar 50 cents as opposed to 2dollars for a slice.

My friend gave me the scoop that some days it was pretty good so we used to go there. Also he got me in on ot because he was too embarrassed to go alone

This is a legendary pic. I wonder how she is now

Obama mandated school lunch. The supposedly gourmet meals they were serving.

Every thread deserves it since half the board isn’t politics.

Sup Forumsitics, Sup Forums faggot. Enjoy your ban.

What poor ass school is that?

He should get nuked for slide threading.

Red herring, we're talking about US school lunches

That explains it. Stroganoff is fucking disgusting white trash slop.

obviously not american, we don't serve food on plates you fucking idiot

>Americans are so reliant on their soy and corn syrup based diets, the idea of eating beef is disgusting to them

Preach it user!

That's not an american school lunch. You got trolled hard. It isn't even a american school lunch tray.

This. OP is a tremendous faggot. This is an airline dish.

>beef
beef is code for mystery meat when it comes to school lunches

The square pizza wasn't that bad guy. The worst was the brown spaghetti. Anyone ever have the spaghetti in the styrofoam gravy boat with brown fucking sauce on top?

Not even our muslim-run fast food chains have any chance at serving "mystery meat" because regulations are so strict.

Are you seriously saying that in the US, public institutions are of worse quality than our kebab shops?

>beef
boy do I have news for you

Well if you don't have to go to public school then who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=JuGXUEoKDHw

The thing is American economy functions like this, there's so much absolutely despicable waste, I'm talking all the taxes of all American CEO's flushed down the drain. leads to craziness like this, because 90% of PTA/school board consists of parents who pack kids lunches, so when they first built most of these schools, they didn't really care about school lunches and the budget for it was minuscule. now as we come to the present day, you realize the only parents who actually give a shit about their kid's nutrition and happiness will pack their lunch instead of argue with the school board. And even then, they won't be able to get gov't funds away from free gibs and make school food not garbage. Besides, the cost of shit food is tiny and the cost of decent food is much larger by comparison.

Looks disgusting

>since half the board isn’t politics
Mods have been active in the last two days that I've noticed. Just report everything. If it's not politics and not deleted, then /bant/ is a worthless fucking board (as if it wasn't already).

Is that Curry or Poo?
Pajeets eat both Curry and Poo.

There is a white tabelcloth under that plate. This isn't from a school.

Because your parents are supposed to make your lunch.

I really dont care buddy, switzerland is a country the size of a city with a homogeneous population, you could arbitrarily cut a section out of the map somewhere in the US that's surely better than you in every way.

Huh, my school didn't have a better-tier food line. Niggers and poor spics just got either discounted or free lunch depending on their situation. Same shit for everyone. The "best" thing I can remember being able to buy was a Red Baron 6 in pizza, which was $2 shit. I think I only ever saw hamplanets buy it.

I remember now why I never ate school lunch. The food was utter shit.

>ewwww beef and mushrooms!
>haha looks like doodoo
Nice soyboy thread

I'm not bragging. I'm making fun of how shit your country is if it's legitimately that bad.

More likely though you just hate meat because you've grown thick on corn syrup and soy milk, so you're trying to make it seem like the cheap shoulder beef they serve in school cafeterias are "mystery meat"

only real niggas know about them octagon pizzas

that looks better than what we got fuckin cry babies

Why should I care about the quality of public school lunches?

school meal bro, were you not paying attention?

>why would I care about the nutrition of my countries children?
I'd ask if you're serious but I actually believe that you would be so short sighted and retarded

Yeah, that's exactly how it is. Refer to American public school lunches are a gamble whether or not you get food poisoning or not. During high school, I can recall of few of my friends being out of school for it. If it was that bad during the early 2000s when I was in high school, I can only imagine what it's like now.

Never come here, Swissbro.

>nutrition of my countries children?
You need to be a double retard to both send your kids to public school and let them eat there

>public institutions are of worse quality than our kebab shops?
Because of lobbying, our FDA is regularly stumped by officials who overlook shit like pink slime or ecoli-infested meat. I hope Trump makes lobbying illegal on the equivalent of bribery.

Fucking delicious, desu. Damned limousine liberals.

Re-read what I wrote. I am talking about your countries children.

Do you not care about your fellow man that much? Crab in a bucket much? What's it going to help your kid if you give it a decent life if all aspects of life it will be a part of are detoriating?

this Any self-respecting parent wouldn't send their kids anywhere near public schools.

>I am talking about your countries children.
The kids that go to school are mostly foreign invaders
>Do you not care about your fellow man that much?
not really

Enjoy your children dealing with a decline of the country the same way you are dealing with it now I guess, except worse because it's further progressed

How is feeding anchor babies going to improve the country?

NIgger, did you ever eat one of those bagged pizzas?

It raises the bottom of the barrel if your anchor babies are atleast healthy, if you insist on tolerating them.

>It raises the bottom of the barrel
how?
I think it would just make more of them

You will have well fed anchor babies instead of fat malnutritioned ones

To your original post of "cheap shoulder beef they serve in school cafeterias are 'mystery meat'"

There's really no telling what the fuck is in the meat they serve at public schools. It's the same with fast food. They cut corners whenever they can. As I've said, I have had a couple friends of mine during school years go out sick after eating a lunch at my school. Other places might be better than others, but I'm not optimistic. Honestly, I would believe that a Swiss kebab shop has higher standards than an average American public school. Completely serious.

Unfortunately, I don't know what, if anything, can be done about it. Even demanding better school lunches has been tried time and time again in the US, yet nothing seems improves as far as I'm aware. I don't know if the states/municipalities just don't have the resources to improve public school lunches or whether it's due to incompetence, or worse, unwillingness. Just my two cents.

School lunch in Europe.

Why do we have to feed them?
Why do I care if they eat crap?

>no meat
kek, which cuck country is this

Bullshit. It's probably from some country in europe, not europe.

You're asking me things I've already answered. Attention span that short?

That is obviously not school food. What school gives students ceramic plates, glass cups, uses tablecloths, and keeps the lunch room so dimly lit? Do you really think the portions are that large for school food? Do any of you people have any logical reasoning skills?

Why do I care if they are malnourished?

It's German actually. Home of the pork knuckle.

>That begins with the significance placed on remembering where this politics led in the past. Every German school child must visit a concentration camp; as essential a part of the curriculum as learning to write or count.

economist.com/blogs/kaffeeklatsch/2017/08/charlottesville-context

It's been like that since the '50s. Half of my family is from Germany. It went from a country of hard men living in poverty after the war to a nation of refugee welcoming, self-loathing narcissists.
This is what happens when the left takes control of education for 2 generations.

came here to say this

taco pizza day, best day

This is what happens when you let a shemale gorilla dictate what children eat for 8 years.

American school meals need to be replaced by ikea cafeteria food

Ikea can also receive free labor from american schools to make furniture in exchange for food provided by ikea

Our school pizza was rectangular back in the 90's.

You should know, fellow american brother

Looks like jail food.

Man I fucking love the Ikea cafe

Ikea should make frozen meals like hungry man ones

And yet the Japs don't even acknowledge the Sino genocide or Unit 731. And they are one of the most successful nations on the planet....and will most likely lead in the field of AI and robotics....
>funny how that works out

>no meat
>no fish

1 0 0% C U C K

>european school food designed to be enjoyed to cultivate an enjoyable environment to socialize while you eat
>american school food designed to be slop that is eaten as fast as possible to minimize any enjoyment from daily school life so pupils can be herded back to the classes like cattle

I remember when I went to Elementary school, if you showed up early they had breakfast pizza. It had gravy instead of marinara sauce, sausage and cheese. It was bomb.

I guess I've been to jail so I'm immune to giving a fuck what food looks like but that looks good to me. Fuck I need to eat though.