Niglin slayer

What went wrong?

Everyone around him is a retard.

The rape never came back.

World-building sucks, GS isn't as smart as his fans pretend, harem elements creep in, not even edgy enough to be enjoyed ironically

It got licensed

You have always been so uncooperative, but this time you're right.

>What went wrong?

He's an half-elf people like him and the elves are retards

What class is he?

Not enough rape.

>Ningen Slayer
>What went wrong?

>Ethinc group XY started to identify them selves with the Goblins.

Only speedreaders hate it.

Nothing.
People hate it because it doesn't do infodumping in the first few chapters.
People hate it because they're speed reading.
People hate it because they actually aren't people. They're goblins.

There's really no reason to hate it. Anyone who says it doesn't do world building are the types of retards that need the first five chapters to be info dump vomit. Just by looking at the setting and the people you can see what the world is like. It always shocks me when readers complain that a visual medium uses the visual aspect to help tell the story, rather than just as a vessel to deliver then cute girls alongside verbose infodumps.

Goblin Slayer anime adaptation when?

It has to be pretty close.

>2016 light novel newcomer award
>Has sold over 100k in LNs combined

It's going to be censored to the point of being unwatchable.

Figure fucking when?

won't have enough rape

Was the light novel translation dropped? There hasn't been an update in six months according to novel updates.

There are creative ways around that though, like changing pov etc.

Well isn't it licensed by JP? Half a year is a prety standart time for their vol. release.

That's only for humans, monsters being killed isn't censored that badly.

So I'm going to have to wait another half a year just for them to catch up to the fan TLs? This is why I hate when series get licensed, it just means months or years of waiting for them to catch up.

>So I'm going to have to wait another half a year just for them to catch up to the fan TLs?
Yep. Either that or you know portugeese/russian. Think their translations still going.

Uninspired anime adaptation with all the good shit cut out when?

That brunette goddess on the right, she's part of the good shit that I speak of

(You)

>Preordered the light novel in your local bookstore
>they have it ready for you
>cant make it in a couple of days, not within the schedule
>couple of weeks pass
>no supply in any branch anywhere
I thought this was a niche LN, even in my degenerate seanigger country

I want to get into this series, but I feel like I would have trouble remembering all the character names...

Although I am impressed by how cow girl's parents correctly predicted that she was going to have cow tits when they named her.

Leave Goblin Slayer to me.

daily reminder CG is gonna win the Goblin Slayer Brawi

The SEA monkey islamic dictatorships allow japshit?

Daily reminder to ignore any kind of Sup Forums post. If that post do get a reply, it was just him samefagging.

Goblin Slayer.

Too many dead cute girls, not enough dead goblins.

6 days and new chapter!
Is this the one we see GS face?

there was an "I'm the cook" edit with lots of cum around her mouth

Possibly.

Nice argument.

Vol 3 translations when?

The rape is comparable to Drifter's elf paradise den scene. If they keep it at that level, I don't see an issue of those scenes being censored in the GS adaption.

Dont ever read/watch Maoyuu Maou Yuusha then.

Don't forget that they can also stop the translation without giving up the license if it's not profitable.

>Goblin Slayer dies and gets reborn into an isekai
>Goblin Slayer begins removing gob at 4 years old

>Gets isekaied into re:monster
>Truck-kun never loses

Isekai go to other worlds. You mean plain reincarnation.

Dio is mad.

agreed

We still don't have punished priestess

He will unmask, but we will never see his complete face. It will basically a Judge Dree's situation.

Why is Pyra in this manga?

Nice.

>not enough dead goblins
Are you kidding me? did you miss the feast od ded gobs that was last chapter?

If he goes to a different world than the world he already is in. It's technically both. If he stays in the same world then it's just reincarnation

You making the thread way too early, this should have been made on 24th.

Not enough rape

Whos in wrong there?

Nobody, Gobs are just true to their nature, but that nature fucks humanity so they have all the right to fuck them up.

Goblin Bump.

>100 goblins

Shit tier, where are the hordes that justify flooding the place and bring op scrolls.

Where's the Karl Franz edit?

What's the risk involved in TLing something and just distributing it via torrents rather than hosting it? I'm currently learning and I've been considering this in the future for a dropped series or two that has been licensed and abandoned. If that happened to GS as well and the series stayed enjoyable, I'd be willing to start TLing it since I should be fluent with a few more years of education.

I hope GS goes completely NUCLEAR on the goblin lord in the next chapters. To the point he starts to rip him apart after he killed him out of rage, of course, that would mean Priestess will stop him.

>GS threads being this dead
I guess now that rapefags realized that this is not a rape fest they bailed out and with them the threads main bump motor.

New chapter isn't out yet

>Niglin slayer
Yeah that chapter when every instance of goblin was replaced with nigger is what went wrong.

What would/should his voice sound like?

Sagara Sousuke

I imagine something similar but not as deep as Guts from Berserk '97

Is the captcha being a living hell for anybody else?

YP's english release is next month on the 22nd, so probably before the month is through someone will have ripped it online.

They already overtook the fan TLs ages ago though?

Too much edge.