Are you guys ready for him to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize...

Are you guys ready for him to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? We all know that's what (((they))) are building toward with this blatant PR campaign and fawning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kim and Trump deserve it. Especially after Trump exposes israel's lies and they lose their land.

Nobel peace prize winner

You still don't get it, do you? Trump will attacked as the bad guy and Kim will be the wise peace-maker standing up against the White Patriarchy.

You're a fucking retard.

really hope your maymay is right about trump. im just not seeing it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

If kim gets a nobel peace prize, I will eat my computer chair.

Yeah i get it m8. But consider these are examples of theater. His actual stance towards Israel so far has been positive, even moving the Embassy. Everyone say that move was chess to cause Palestinians to attack Israel, which didn't really happen. And even if it does happen, Palestinian rock throwers have no chance against the IDF. I'm remaining open-minded tho

No it hasn't. Are you fucking retarded? besides the jerusalem embassy ANNOUNCEMENT he's done nothing but bad things for Israel. You're not even making substantial points.

JIDF is so retarded these days they have nothing to say but the same 6 talking points that EVERY OTHER FUCKING JIDF SHILL SAYS EVERY DAY.

If he can bring a formal conclusion to the korean war, he deserves it.

i have memes too. it can go both ways at this stage, so open-mindedness may be better than prematurely following a cult of personality.

Yeah, and JUST LIKE I SAID. Your memes are from A YEAR AGO!!!!!

You can't even name 1 fucking thing that Trump has DONE. AN ACTION. That proves he's allied with Israel. Not even 1.

He announced he's moving the embassy, but it hasn't even fucking moved yet.

Nobel peace prize given to the most traitorous nigger in history......"King Nigger Obama".....Might as well give one to Kim Jong Un also......Nobel Peace Prize has no meaning anymore

>Daily Reminder:
Every day Obama is free, is another day Trump is helping him get away with his crimes.

He just recently moved the Embassy to Jerusalem, effectively siding with Jews and telling Palestinians to fuck off their own land.

There are two ways in which we can interpret that:

>it's 1488DD kabbalistic underwater shogi and Trump will rekt Israel
>Trump is yet another kike trick

so... im choosing to remain open-minded rather than opposing Trump or following his personality cult. you do you tho.

>gives up nukes for a shekel medal
how is this a bad trade?

He didn't move it retard. HE MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

ISIS is dead
Assad is alive
Iran still has the nuke deal
Trump is working with Russia and sharing intelligence.
Trump stopped the war in Korea
Trump and Kushner are working with Saudi Arabia for a Saudi backed Palestinian state.

You can't even argue anything because you're a mentally challenged JIDF faggot.

Why offer to move the Embassy to Jerusalem? Why not simply side with the Palestinians from the start? Over half of all voting Americans oppose Israel solely due to their treatment of Palestinians, so it's not like the overton-window isn't shifted in that direction. So why play grab-ass with Israel instead of just rekting them once he became the most powerful man on Earth?

He hasn't moved it yet. You are dodging every single point I make. You're a pathetic Jew who knows your days are numbered.

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

>he hasn't moved it yet
I'm asking why he would even offer to move it in the first place? Why not just exposed and rekt Israel?

You're dodging every single point I made. How about you take the time to address the points I've made in this postIf you don't address the points I've made then that means I win. It's that simple. You've asked me enough questions. It's time for you to answer some yourself.

>Kim, U.S are war mongers.
>Trump, No we're not.
>Kim, Yes you are.
>Trump, Shut up or I'll nuke you.
>Kim, We want nikes too.
>Trump, You'll never have nukes.
>Kim, We have nukes now.
>Trump, We'll still nuke you.
>Kim, Fuck you, bring it bitch.
>Trump, B-but but..
>Kim, We'll compete at the Winter Olympics as a unified Korea.
>Trump, B-but b-but war.
>Kim, I want peace with South Korea.
>Trump, See how I achieved world peace, I'm like, really smart.

Open minded is the wrong term. Hippies with their thumb up their ass are open minded.

Critical thinking is the way anons. ( i think that's what you meant anyway. ) .

Everything makes MUCH MORE sense when you realize the Jews in the MSM make up quotes about Kim in order to program the public.

>ISIS is dead
ISIS was created by the U.S. and Israel. Our Governments can make ISIS "dead" any time they want simply by ending the operation. The Jew creates the problem and then, when they solve it, the dumb goyim hail them as heroes.
>Assad is alive
>Iran still has the nuke deal
for how long?
>Trump is working with Russia and sharing intelligence.
Russia is kiked too! Putin is literally a Jew who has banned holocaust denial.
>Trump stopped the war in Korea
No he didnt. NoKo has no intention of warring with anyone. The only reason NoKo is a problem is because NoKo threatens Israel and refuses to adopt a central banking system. North Korea is best Korea.
>Trump and Kushner are working with Saudi Arabia for a Saudi backed Palestinian state.
Saudi is a puppet State of Israel. It was Israel, Saudi, and U.S. which carried out 9/11, Las Vegas massacre, and etc.

Now, please address my single question:

Why would Trump even mention moving the Embassy instead of simply exposing Israel the moment he was given the power to do so? Thanks.

a) ISIS is probably not dead, rebellions dont die that easily.
b) "alive"
c) of course they still have the nuke deal. he's not that good of a negotiator.
d) who cares if russia is helping us? they're just looking for a spot to put the knife.
e) "stopped"? this is not a point at all, this is conjecture at best, and straight bullshit at worst
f) kushner. I feel so much better that peace is being brokered by incompotent nepotism.

youre quite the wordsmith.

See. You can't even take the time to think about actually formulating SUBSTANTIAL responses. You typed like 10 words per answer. It's sad and you're sad. Fuck israel you pussy. You know that you're losing.

Are you unironically implying that Korean Unification is a Jewish conspiracy?

don't get side tracked on me. Go answer this guy's question. >Why would Trump even mention moving the Embassy instead of simply exposing Israel the moment he was given the power to do so? Thanks.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Yeah that's a good perspective as to what Trump might be doing. But so is the perspective that Trump could have just exposed Israel without all the grab-ass. So...I'm keeping an open mind and using critical thinking instead of following Trump's cult or opposing it. You do you.

No. You're JIDF.

>if you don't agree with my perspective on a situation which could go either way you are JIDF

user, i..