What the fuck? I love Asians now

What the fuck? I love Asians now

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LAU-XxI3ohI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._K._McClatchy_High_School
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO NO NO

WHEN WILL WHITE PEOPLE APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT THIS ASIAN HAS DONE?

sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html

It may be true, but is it beneficial to society to research?

(the answer is no; only racists care)

that presentation looks like absolute shit for someone alleging tfw too intelligent. that fedora fuck better control his power level

>it's not beneficial to research the biggest determining factor of overall quality of life
spotted the brainlet

>It may be true, but is it beneficial to society to research?

uh, yes? If white/asian countries with high IQs import millions of nigger parasites with low IQs, at very best those niggers will be a drain on our resources, and at worse we will interbreed with them and our IQs will be damaged irreparably, in which case we will not become a spacefaring race, in which case the next big extinct event will end humanity.

this is literally life and death for our species. We HAVE to stop pretending that niggers are our equals. the population of Africa is set to hit 4 billion this century and they ALL want to come to white countries. if we let them, the world will fall into darkness in every sense of the word.

Something is only true is most people believe it. Prove me wrong alt-right cucks. Pro-tip you can't

Nah if we can research the different types of intelligence and how they pertain to race, we can help direct different races to appropriate jobs.

>be lefty
>OMG I love science
>Of course, certain topics cannot be questioned or even scrutinized

hisp ?

>(((beneficial to society)))

He's a high school student, what do you expect? Public schools do not educate, so of course it looks like shit. At least he has the cognizance and innate rationality to doubt his marxist indoctrination. This means he'll figure everything out for himself in due time.

it's funny, because the article specifically mentions this is a special school for high-achievers. so even though everyone is butthurt about his presentation, everyone has to simultaneously notice that there are practically 0 black kids in this school.

niggers on suicide watch. faggots in california are screaming for more black dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAU-XxI3ohI
Same.

The lazily way he printed off some word docs with no formatting and then taped it to a poster board literally looks like some nigglet did this. Fuck off with your low standards, apologetic brainlet

Does "hispanic" include Spaniards? or does it just refer to latinos?

You're serious?

WTF?

>that craftsmanship
kek last minute, edgy, and zero fucks given. A man after my own heart when I was in h.s.
>Why did you do this?
For the lulz.

I assume 'whites' includes spaniards. Why do they use "hispanic" as if it was a race though? hispanics are of any race, even though most hispanics in the US are brown.

It technically includes spainards. It even includes blacks from Brazil. But normally it means meztizo.

>The idea of race being tied to intelligence has a long and controversial history and is considered fringe.

This happa needs to learn how to cut paper and use a glue stick, or at least pay someone to do that part. This may be the worst presentation board I have ever seen. Elementary students do a better job.

Purpose of science is to challenge conventional views.

Except in the case of actual biological studies that have already fucking proven that groups that did not evolve a need for intellect shouldn't be in an environment where intellect is a key factor for survival. Because every time, even if you make the experiment and the data biased, it will be disproven based on actual application.

In the program, not the school. There are 12 blacks in the program according to , but 8.6% of those enrolled at the school with about 2200 enrolled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._K._McClatchy_High_School

wtf is HISP?

>net economic lost throughout their life
>not relevant

>imagine being able to spark an outrage just by telling your viewers that something has "sparked an outrage" despite nobody being outraged prior to you telling them that everyone else is outraged and they should be too

High Impact Spic Projector

I love Asians. Just thought I'd say that. And not in a weeby way.

Same. Pretty much what I would have done (I have done that before, actually, I legit defended pedophilia in 10th grade Lit & Comp basically for teh lulz)

>extinct event

lol then why are we here muh 'spacefaring race'

>When i dont like reality we better do not talk about it
You should have stayed in your cave, caveman.

Ive thought about this for awhile.

I think its because alot of them are just as "privileged" as whites but don't suffer from white guilt. They have the freedom we wished we had.

LMFAO Mike Enoch is in the comments

the article also points out that the principal is a wog

Why are blacks the only race whose IQ is ever questioned? Why do so many people think the same thing?

god ain't real but alot of fags believe on it

when you do science you don't give a fuck about the presentation when what you prove is all what matters.

Presentation is only to appeal brainlets like you who needs pictures and colors to try to read it

>tell the truth
>leftists are outraged
whether it is beneficial is irrelevant
the mere fact that you cannot tell the truth in SCIENCE is the problem