Why do women think their time is more valuable than a man's?

Why do women think their time is more valuable than a man's?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you are disposable.

grow up bucko, your wife is not your mommy

Are we soul mates?

She's not the breadwinner either

I think you're entirely missing the point of the picture

>hey I'm going to go out and work my ads off paying for the bills, would you mind keeping the house clean and taking care of the baby?
>ugh, you just want me to be your mother

This

Men don't matter. Our lives, time, energy, we just don't count. Unless you're Chad of course. I swear if we don't disregard this "how do we fix women guise come on" bullshit, we're gonna lose so much time on it that we lose the battles that matter.

All that matter is winning. Women side with winners. The fact that we have a few of them waddling alongside us looking for money and attention is kind of a good sign in that it means we're beginning to turn the tide, but the women themselves don't mean shit. They'll dye their hair purple, get tats, and gain 100 lbs as soon as they perceive we're losing. Venti, Southern, none of them matter.

Win.

If you let your women grill for you then you are not a man. If you do not eat grilled food then you are not a man either. Thats your area to clean and cook. She does the baking thats her area.

How my wife and I do it.

So you're saying I get to bust my ass 10 hours a day climbing around high voltage, potentially deadly electrical lines, and she doesn't take care of the house while I'm gone?

Seriously, when I think of some of the girlfriends I've had in the past and how I came home and after I asked them what they did all day, they said "not much". You're telling me you sat here for 10 hours and didn't do anything of value to me or yourself? Couldn't even wash the dishes? Honestly it's my fault for putting up with this shit but I've learned my lesson

Women have no concept of time or its value, except when the wall is about to smack them right in their fat fucking faces.

same reason why a woman thinks a man feels different when she takes HER kid away from him than she would if he took their kid away from her.

they're selfish cunts.

>only the man can work

Only the man should work

ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html

>letting the mother of your children waste her time and energy working some shit wagie-tier job instead of raising the kids
this is why the west will fall

>implying women can

well, if the wife does not work then that is her job. She is a house wife. Why is that complicated? I mean, I can tell you are easily confused by you flag.

>women can have successful careers while getting pregnant and breastfeeding

my wife and i split chores equally and both work. it's nice. we both have a lot to talk to each other about while we make dinner together at the end of the day. we've had periods of time when only one of us was working, be it her or I, and we definitely argued more.

they do

women aren't wrong when they say "men who want a wife who cooks and cleans are looking for a mother figure"

but these women are stupid and don't realize WE don't want to be mothered, we want our CHILDREN to be mothered

i don't want to marry a woman who acts and behaves like a man, that's retarded

Women like to conflate work, the exertion of effort to achieve a goal, with work, the exertion of effort for financial remuneration. They think they should be paid for doing things that solely benefit themselves and their family. It's why you hear feminists claim that women do 60 hours of work or whatever a week.

This
My mother could have stayed home but she wanted to work and waste most of her salary for the day care.
Strong and imbressive wymon

this
lady I used to work with was pretty cute, and pregnant, she was so stressed and pissed off all the time from working at a grocery store pharmacy
that baby is already doomed

>women
>working
lol

Then I'm not her father, deal?

Not when she can take a year off for maternity leave.

this picture is taken from a diaper fetish website, I know because I have masturbated to it

When women say they don't need men.

Woman:
>"Ugh! I'm not interested in cleaning up and picking up after you, shitlord! I'm not your fuckin' mommy!"
The same woman 2 mins later:
>"Fuck my asshole and spank me, daddy!"

It's nothing to do with not cooking and cleaning, it has to do with not being a fucking self entitled and spoiled little piglet. So many women are unable to cook and clean FOR THEMSELVES and not necessarily for someone else.

That's the problem. It's nothing to do with wanting a mom, it has to do with not wanting an irresponsible fucking pig.

Autism spotted

in group ego boosting
next time your around a bunch a females listen to how they always go overboard with congratulating each other for pathetic things - things which guys wouldn't blink at - like a single push up

it sounds more like a female(male)

It's always a fucking leaf

I know you're probably baiting but I'm actually a medical student.

because they still think Mr. Right will just appear before them on his knee with a ring when they're ready to settle down

(((european)))

my wife doesn't work but cooks, cleans, and takes care of the kids

am I a shitlord?

no but you sure are a normie

Exaggeration is another one:
>Wife cleans for 15 minutes
>Husband comes home from work and asks, "What have you been up to honey?"
>"I'm exhausted. I've been cleaning all day.”
>”What’s for dinner?”
>”Oh sorry dear I haven’t had time with all the cleaning. We’ll have to order food”

For what thats worth in ukraine
I'm probably a surgeon for removing the cysts of my balls by myself

Wives are just moms for men who aren't into incest.

When girls say they want a man who earns and pays and buys everything around the house for them

>Men want a mother
Yes, for our kids, I don't want my kids raised by an entitled whore.

You are a sad person

Holy fuck yes, they ALWAYS think a half-hour of cleaning and waiting for the clothes to dry was "a whole day" of work

Funny, the diploma is actually international so I can be your surgeon maybe :)

That's another thing: man made technology (emphasis on the man) has made housework easy.

Will you be quiet already you fucking ash tray

Literally all those broads had to do was lower their aim to someone more realistic for them. They preferred to kill themselves rather than do that.

Fine.

>dating unemployed women

That was your first mistake

No thanks scammer.
Some fine cutting tools and proper sanitation is all I need.
These are the hands of an artist, I bet they are more stable than yours.

Jesus why are you so triggered over this?

The women who insult men for wanting wives who cook and clean are always into DDLG and BDSM shit.

Dumb roastie.

Because no one remembers what a two parent home looks like. Those that do stay the hell away from the corrupted.

Just like your diaper

yup people don't get that - "clean" people are withdrawing

Men made women's lives easier and safer before they bothered doing the same for themselves and each other, and all that happened was women used the surplus time to bitch, moan, and ruin shit.

jews are trying their hardest to make sure she is though

My wife's main job is to suck my dick and keep the place neat.

> women get mad and say they aren't your mother
> yet they want to try to tell you what to do like they are your mother

>i get my information about women from Sup Forums
kys incel. the vast majority of women do not want you to call them daddy.

And even if they did, for the sake of argument, a pet name in the bedroom during sex is no way shape or form the same as what is expected of someone on a day to day basis around the house.

They have no idea it's even happening. One day they are happy, the next day it's too late.

I feel so terrible for all of these women. Like chlamydia, it's a silent epidemic.

If that was all I had to do for the wife life would be so fucking awesome.

Jesus does this mean I'm a woman?

pretty much

God damn it, women are either selfish or must have the logic of a small toddler!
>If I don't see it, it must not exist!
>If I don't see you working, only you leaving... You must not work that hard!

Please be in london, Mrs. Leaf

>not marrying a woman who makes more than you and being a stay at home father
If she divorces you then you get custody of the kids and get that sweet alimony and child support.

t. roastie

Didn't read lol.

Dumb meme flag. No one cares what you have to say. Cry and shitpost somewhere else.

We don't have any kids yet so that's all she has to do at the moment.

I'll give you that, my hands are super shaky.

fpbp

Fix that asap hit while the iron is hot.

Woman (untrained):
>"Ugh! I'm not interested in cleaning up and picking up after you, shitlord! I'm not your fuckin' mommy!"
The same woman 2 mins later:
>"Drop your cum inside of my vagina Muhammed!"
>"I'd never fuck a nigger JohN!!"
>"FUCK TYRONE'S BBC TOO GOOD BREAK MY CERVIX MY STRONG MANDINGO BUUULLL!!!!!!!!!!"
vs
Woman (properly trained)
>"I'm sorry for having a girl my husband, I will make it up by cooking your favorite food with your child bride Isha"
Same woman, 20 minutes later
>"Diner is served my husband!! I love you!"

Remembers how to keep a woman happy.
1. Beat her up
2. Fuck her plenty
3. Islam
The trinity to make a hole happy forever.
ALLAH AKBAR!

What do they want? Do they want men to do everything? To come home from work, do all the housework and then get up with the kids too?
And even if they also work, it's usually part time and if you've ever had the "honour" of working with women, you'll know they do more gossiping than work.

Found the roastie

Shit taste

I guess it's alright if I withhold my money from her then since she can easily get a job of her own to buy the frivolous shit she wants.

Oh wait, that would be considered "financial abuse" and she could divorce me and take half my shit.

Yeah, i wanted to wait for another year but she wants kids so we have to get that done soon.

She's not my child, either.

That dude really lost it. Should've been arrested beforehand.

tits or gtfo

>not wanting a mummy gf

Do you want to know how I can tell you're a woman?

Why did you edit the picture instead of just asking normally?

Why are posts under the EU flag always totally fucking cancerous?

Iv'e also heard this before from women, eg: "he's not looking for a wife but a mother"... I don't understand it, as with so many other things when it comes to women. What do they mean? Does she not realise what a woman is supposed to do in a relationship? Do they think we will magically like them if they don't do anything to show their affection?? Did they learn this from the jewish controlled womens magazines?

Well tbf, they think a whole day of work in the office is where they make about three phone calls, attend one half hour meeting, answer a couple of emails and spend the rest of the time chatting about food, family drama, or what's on the telly with their coworkers.

Because they think they are LE EPIC TRAWLING XDDDDD

Also supporting anyone you are not married to.

My wife and I split tasks around the house. In the past when I lived alone I would be doing the laundry, cleaning the bathroom, cooking, and washing the dishes, everything. Now I only need to do roughly half of the household maintenance tasks.

I do play husband and fix things around the house that are broken or in need of attention (wife dropping earrings down the sink, fixing pipes or plumbing, putting together furniture, taking the trash out).

But she does all the laundry and irons my clothes.

We both are doing half the amount of chores now that we are married than when we lived independently.

Stop posting then faggot get to work.

ment for

Have you ever seen those articles that make out women are professional cleaners, chefs, chauffeurs, nannies, dry cleaners, waitresses and teachers all rolled into one? There was one a few years ago that calculated how much she’d earn doing these things and then claiming that was her value.
Failing to mention they’re not any of these things, it’s half done for them too and she gets her bills paid, a roof over her head and a “wage” from her husband.

It's this exact kind of mindset that's leading to more and more men willing to just sit back and wait for civilization to tear itself apart.

They'll probably jump back in on the bloodshed and warlording, though.

>women think men get paid more for the same work
>women think they're better at housework than men
if this was the case, wouldn't the logical solution to that to just send men to work and to take care of the house themselves?
rather than try to reverse the roles?

really makes you think