What is it like to live in a developed country?

What is it like to live in a developed country?

Better.

Pretty chill, usually.

Less poverty, more psychological warfare

This

work go home get drunk sleep work

Is this true?

Doesn't sound too different. Just put "get mugged and shot" in between a few of those activities. You bullshitting me?

You're less likely to be killed on the street by random niggers but you're more likely to be subject to advanced propaganda campaigns to the point where people don't even recognize they exist; In some ways it's scarier.

It's nice to be a puppet of Israel.

Dunno, m8. I live in Scotland.

Psyops.

Yeah, that's basically how it is, unless you're rich as fuck. I don't give a shit about football/soccer, but most people I've met got hit hard by the 7x1 event in 2014.

People are still susceptible to propaganda in Brazil though. Most people still praise communism and think the way to reduce violence is gibs and keeping people out of jail (you can see by our violence rates that it simply doesn't work).

Nice quads.

Pretty fucking rad.

Lonley

How's that? As far as I know moving around in the US is cheap as fuck. Just move to a small town or something and meet people.

It's not a physical thing, but how culture and education works in first world countries.
You can see that the more developed they are, the less relationships and human contact they have.
It's ingrained in their psyche.

Btw, how's southern Chile like? I've been thinking about moving there in the near future (maybe Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales).

The sounds of rotors spinning and distant screams.

its comfy as fuck mate i have been there two times. not that many 100% europeans chileans there (but there are some) as chileans like to pretend but still, locals are nice and law abiding citizens. land is not expensive (yet) but i dont think there are many jobs opportunities... i' m still considering moving there tho, specially now that things are getting really bad here.

It's pretty much what this guy said. It doesn't help that I grew up in a developing nation and got used to having a tight knit community around me. It's strange the way people here are so selfish amd oblivious to those around them. They live empty lives, they ignore their parents and siblings and throw their old people into homes where they don't have to see what it's like to get old.

I hate it here as a result of that but I know that there has to be somewhere in this country where people aren't so fucked. Hopefully when I move next year I'll find them.

I want to be lonely.

I disagree with you but understand how you feel. I think that as long as you aren't a hassle to those around you (i.e. robbing, blasting loud music, being disrespectful overall; common things in undeveloped countries), that's enough. Like said, in undeveloped countries you can't choose to be alone because most people are lawbreaking assholes.
I hope you can find somewhere better, bro.
I imagined that finding jobs would be hard. Must be easier if you know a trade though.

Pretty good, thanks for asking

clean and safe

I really hope you don't drive your country to the ground, Pierre.

afraid it'll fall over you?

I will say that it's better to be here than back home where I don't have to worry about feral orcs as much. It's also nice to go in public and not have people stare at you or yell exciting things from across the street because you don't look like them.

I get you. I think a lot of my problem is that I live in a city. Most people I've tried to make friends with have turned out to be rather predatory narcissists. That said, Americans aren't that bad. It's why I can be hopeful for the future even if I'm forced to live the NEET life for now for self preservation.

No, I'm genuinely worried about the immigration policies that Macron is putting forward. In the long run you may become somewhat like Brazil if it goes down that road.
Yes, bigger cities tend to attract that kind of people more often. But there must be tighter communities in the rural areas, somewhere that makes you feel more comfortable to interact with people. Good luck.

Thanks friend. ^_^

It's a slow death by mind numbing boredom.

Want to walk across a busy street downtown? Push a button and all the cars come to a stop so that you can safely cross.

Power outages are so rare that people talk about them years later.

The trains run on time, and stations are clean.

Everything works.

Sidewalks are in excellent condition, and rarely have holes, let alone cracks. The same goes for the roads.

You can have a shower without getting shocked.

Clean, tasty, drinkable mountain water comes out of every tap.

You can fill up your entire car's gas tank for less than an hours pay.

Crime is practically non-existant except in shitty parts of town.

Nobody walks anywhere, you rarely see people.

Travel is super cheap relative to income.

The downsides are that you go thorough life on autopilot, and rarely feel like your actually alive. Everything is taken care of, and you just need to focus on your job. Most days I struggle to fill up all my spare time with various hobbies.

Oh, and nobody eats monkeys.

Yeah but can you:

Go to Work
Go Home
Get shot or mugged in-between those
trust people
trust government
trust 2 people in a bike
trust locking your door
trust locking your gate
trust electrifying your fence
afford to buy a gun legally
defend yourself with gun a unless similar firepower used before you use it
carry your gun loaded
carry gun near ammo
trust a prison to keep people locked
trust Police
trust no go zones
trust Justice
trust your taxes use
trust mail
trust retail
trust food
trust water
trust doctors
trust healthcare
trust job unless you work for the government but then you are not trusted by anyone due to corruption
trust public schools
trust public universities
trust going out at night
trust going out at day
trust safety even in gated community or apartments

Well we can't.
Living in a shithole is about never 100% everything

I wouldn't know, mine hasn't been developed for 50 years

Trusting 100% everything*

Fuck you, at least be grateful, leaf. It's not just safety for you, but also for your family and those you care about.

How is posting a lengthily list of positive things not being grateful?

Lots of free time, don't deal with crime as much or at all in some cases, capitalist heaven etc

>slow death by mind numbing boredom
Doesn't seem very grateful to me. Anyway, enjoy your life.

I feel really bad for you guys in Brazil, I can't even begin to explain the differences between our countries, like give me some stuff wrong with everyday life over there and i'll say if its different and how or the same.

I live in the beautiful Washington State and I don't even lock my door 90% of the time

Too many fat people. Streets are usually really clean though, in comparison to third world countries. It's normal for people to usually buy loads of things that they won't ever use and they just end up sitting in cupboards or attics.

Despite this, I am extremely fortunate to live here.

I live in Washington too and I can concur.

the size of the folder o yourf anime smug faces determines your quality of living

I'll illustrate my particular case, maybe other Brazillian bros can join in and share theirs:
>I live in a slumlike neighbourhood
>people pile up trash and old furniture down the street
>people blast loud music late at night on weekdays, calling the cops doesn't solve it
>constantly scared that my gf or relatives won't get back home whenever they leave the house
>if you have a decent looking house robbers might come in and make everyone hostage
>bureaucracy to get hold of a gun in your household. My father in law has a revolver ilegally in case anyone tries to get inside our backyard
>sometimes I spend 1 hour waiting for the bus, and up to 1 hour and a half in traffic
>the smartest thing to do is leave your house without valuables, but just enough money so thugs don't shoot you because you had nothing on you
>internet is mostly shit and disconnects all the time
>electronics are off the charts expensive
>can stay up to three days without electricity, but that doesn't happen too often

That's what I remember from the top of my head.

All I want in life is to live on a place where I can go anywhere at any time without fear of getting mugged/stabbed. Do you guys live like this in the first world?

I am in an industry here where people pay you loads of money to take their perfectly good stuff away from their houses for them. It's insane how much crap people buy and never use because they need something to do on a Saturday and decide to go the the mall.

>anime
Your quality of living is automatically garbage.

Yeah seriously. Shopping in the first-world is like a cultural thing. Going to malls and buying things just for the fun of it.

I wish it wasn't this way. I would give up a lot of our decadence to help out the third world.

In terms of neighborhood living I live in quiet suburbs where I can take night walks with headphones in listening to music, walking my dog or smoking a joint and have never been bothered. I own 7 guns, carry occasionally if i'm going up to a city like Seattle (wonderful city but dense population welcomes crime) i've never been mugged on the street. I don't use public transportation so can't really comment on that. I have extremely fast internet and multiple electronics I don't even use most of the time like spare smartphones, game consoles, computer stuff, just last week I got pissed and chucked something at my 300$ TV which wasn't a big deal to me. I never lose power and if I do its because of a huge thunder/lightning storm and the power comes back in the morning or in a couple of hours

Oh I'm sorry can't you afford smug anime girls?

I can afford them I just don't want to become a shut-in virgin pretending cartoons are my girlfriend (what you sad losers call "waifus")

nourishing to the body and mind, somewhat neglectful to the soul
you can stay alive for the rest of your natural lifespan in a first world country long after you've stopped living

I used to live in the Dominican Republic . I always thought that Brazil was the same shit as there. The music is almost the same, and Dominicans and Brazilians look the same.
Except I think Brazil has a way higher white population

Speaking of which, why don’t you join the confederate community in Brazil ?

That’s why you need to purge the dishonest and malicious elements from your society, and why everyone else should allow you to.

I can say I envy you. I work with tech so it sucks not being able to get the last iterations of particular devices. Hopefully I'll move out somewhere after I finish graduation though.

projections many, normalfag

No clue

unsurprisingly, it's an inverse relationship

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this
Hardships and bad times make you reflect on yourself which is beneficial, living life care free will make you a lonely boring and uninteresting person which is why suicide rates are so high

This

Generally

In a first world country your primary problems are mental

In a second/third world one it is physical (danger)

I honestly don't have the time to join. Studying and lab internship takes all my time (also shitposting here). Seems interesting though.

Fuck off Yoda

No idea

I've worked with both a Brazilian guy and a Russian guy who went back to their respective countries because they were so bored with life here. Thats probably a Canada specific thing though.

Quite comfy

In a 1st world country can have nice white picket fences around your house instead of 7 foot cinderblock walls topped with broken glass.

>India
>Comfy

It feels like I can't afford a house and can't get an apartment unless I'm prepared to give up half my income. I've never been mugged though so I guess there's that.

Comfy. I went to the mall today (first time going in years) and as I was walking up to the door all I could think of is how is this still surviving? I opened the doors and walked into the mall and holy fuck so many white people. I saw a grand total of 3 nigger families in the 20 minutes I visited, was an amazing thing to see. There are several asians but they don't bother me. Absolutely gorgous sight to see the diversity of whites in our mall. Brunettes, blonds, redheads, sandy, browns, some black hair probably dyed

You sure about that?

user please almost all Indians that post here are among the top 1 PERCENT, I practically live in a first world country

>implying I've ever been near that

>What is it like to live in a developed country?
What you see is what you get, basically. everything works and is predictable every day.

Fair point. How could you let your own people live like that though?

There are no jobs in small towns, unless you enjoy stocking a store, unless you want to open a business that might fail, it isn't easy living in small towns. Now, if you don't care to commute for an hour then yeah, living in a small town can be pretty awesome.
I also wouldn't say moving around in the U.S is cheap. Let's say you wanna travel 1000 miles, it's is gonna cost you quite a bit of gas, depending on your car that is probably 6-7 trips total maybe 30-50 bucks each fill out, again depending on your car/truck. I'm just basing that on my total gas milage on highway which is about 300-350 miles per tank. Plus the hotel you will most likely sleep in, plus food unless you plan to eat like a hobo. I guess you can find a campsite or somewhere you can sleep in your car without getting arrested or warned/ticketed (happens to a lot of people).

It takes time to drag a civilisation stagnated for 200 years into the new millennium

They're low caste scum, India never got rid of the caste system, it's just not mentioned anymore

>200
try 1000

Yeah but we're talking about REAL first world countries like America, Canada etc

oh hey that's the man Miguel Serrano

Thanx
What do you think first world countries mean?

Tell us about the life of the Indian 1%.

Today I bought a 50" 4k super HD TV, because it was only $349.99

I couldn't not buy it.

Assuming that the cost of living is cheaper than big cities, it wouldn't be too bad to work stocking a store though. About moving around I was thinking flying and/or trains, it seems cheap when compared to the average person's wage.

It's comfy desu, it's like I'm a from middle class family in a first world country
Enjoy your input delay

Yeah the price on those things is really coming down. What's that about? Is it a trick?

>America
Um, no sweetie

No the tv companies have been memeing you.

Yeah big cities in the US are really expensive to live in.

I dont know.Its the first brand new TV I ever bought.

I have no idea

I've not seen that irl but tbqh it looks comfy af i would only shop using that

The Renaissance fair is great. Jousting, people watching, and funnel cake. Could you ask for more?

life is shit regardless of what country you live in if you aren't white

That's literally what the blacks in America do
Not joking. Had to run to the local shartmart to pick up some supplies and guess who took at the shartmobiles while i was there

Haha yeah. When I was a kid I would ride those around the store just for fun. I feel bad for people that actually need to use them.