ISN'T IT TIME FOR A HABBENING?

I AM TALKING ABOUT A REAL HABBENING...NOT SOME THING THAT BARELY REGISTERS...I AM TALKING BOSTON/NICE/PARIS LEVEL SHIT HERE. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD A REAL ONE?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/418408-radioactive-device-stolen-mexico/
sputniknews.com/latam/201802101061529793-radioactive-container-stolen-mexico/
inverse.com/article/41158-mexico-radioactive-material-theft
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/681034/Mexico-alert-theft-radioactive-device-nuclear-densometer-bomb-radioactive-device
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. Mossad is SUUUUPER SHITTY these days. They can't even do anythign right anymore.

israel is toast.

>He thinks boston was a happening
Nobody gave a fuck

Last one was Vegas, and it was massive.

Give us a clue user

Does the upcoming grand solar minimum/ice age count? Increased earthquakes and volcanoes and freak weather events. Big CMEs coming from our Sun? That shit is coming over the next few years and decades. Record snowfall and cold all over the planet. It will be even worse next year. Prepare accordingly. The UK will be very very wet and mold and blight will fuck the crops.

Vegas was a failure from israel's perspective. The nuke didn't go off.

Looks like israel stole a nuke from mexico just today though.

rt.com/news/418408-radioactive-device-stolen-mexico/

sputniknews.com/latam/201802101061529793-radioactive-container-stolen-mexico/

inverse.com/article/41158-mexico-radioactive-material-theft

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/681034/Mexico-alert-theft-radioactive-device-nuclear-densometer-bomb-radioactive-device

Looks like israel is planning another nuke attempt.

Half our county is buried in a foot of snow or more at the moment. Trucks of Peace would just skid off the road before their destination.

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!!

FALSE FLAG ALERT!!!

just wait until muslim happening month user

I'm sorry user, but happenings rarely happen anymore. And when they do, they're soon forgotten. Las Vegas shooting was only 4 months ago, and now no one talks about it anymore. Do you think we'll have another 9-11? Something people will talk about for years?

The biggest happenings are subtle, constant and not covered in the MSM. Lay off the caffeine

OP you have no idea how long I've been waiting for one.

>Shemitah?
>DAK?
>Yellow stone?
>Black swan?
>Syria?

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. I seriously need a Happening.

There's always the chance we're in it.

is that you finance user?

Tomorrow 2/11

Always here somewhere. Bored with no weekend happening.

mmm good call europe is fucked.

>I AM TALKING BOSTON/NICE/PARIS LEVEL SHIT HERE
No i want WW3, not some meme happening

Manchester?

nice. its me from that convo. well atleast theres two of of us. so hows monday lookin?

Cool cgi earth

Their own population is falling prey to their own Soyboy propaganda. They will fall apart soon.

that's a pretty shitty shoop

>what's a window reflection

They're short on funding.

Probably gonna have to wait a couple of months now, terror season usually beings around April, doesnt it?

Good.

I dunno. I've seen some other stuff about people dumping oil holdings. And oils back at that bankrupt Russia threshold. So the Syria Turkey shit pushing prices up with a definite downward pressure from wherever. It's always about oil in the end.

Unless there's serious fireworks in equities or rates this week. I have to think the happening is likely to be Russia instigating shit even if it's not for territory. Just biting backat the globalists still trying to bankrupt them. And if the seizure liquidation is true, you know these cunts were holding oil so that theory puts the same pressure on Russia and they'll be mad either way.

Tay, you stopped the tsunami that would have wiped out the east coast. Your power is heightened to God status for this. Cheers

Hawaii missile launch while Obama/Clinton/huma were in HI.
Alaska quake prediction of Israeli sub.
Alaska quake happens.
Israel has been shilling but not acting now.

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Last night it was all about war between Israel and Syria/Iran.
It didn't happen.

Unlikely that any more nukes will go off given that the ones that were originally detonated brought a shit ton of Ayy's here, and now they are closely monitoring for nukes with their ridiculously advanced technology that probably transcends time and space itself.

I'm done with mass murder happenings. It's just the same thing every time. Give us another type of happening.

it gets so tiresome.

It's already starting.

Next major happening is indictment of Trump/Shillary/Obama, one of those three is going down and it's the big game changer. It will probably happen before the 2018 midterm elections.

The only other big thing that could happen would be some random terrorist attack that nobody could predict, sorry OP but you can't force the happening.

There might actually be ayy's that are good, that aren't Jewish, who knows. But the whole Ashtar Command, Galactic Federation of Light, and Sphere Being Alliance memes are Jewish tricks I think. I have this one friend on GoyBook who's one of those New Age love and light type of people who's always shilling hard for the Disclosure agenda, as well as cryptocurrency, and he's as Jewish as they come. Really activates the almonds.

> some random terrorist attack that nobody could predict
we need -John

Last time this happened to idiots thought it was an armoured van full of money but turned out to be radioactive material from a hospital.

aliens aren't fucking real.

>Give us another type of happening.
Yeah, like maximum swamp drainage followed by civil war due to all the leftists going into a mass hysteria because their entire belief system gets shoa'd.

I think that's THE happening we're all waiting for.

completely unrelated, but it's bothering me. What was that 8_chan board where all images were black ans white, everyone called each other john, and had elevator music playing?

What makes you so sure?

This is actually a really good point, albeit not intentional. Just a reminder that once "muh Russia" comes to a head, expect a major false flag bigger than 9/11

The fact that media has to be pumped full of alien related bullshit in order to keep it relevant. If aliens existed we wouldn't need decades of movies, Presidents saying that only an alien invasion would unite the world and a bunch of other shit.

It's much more plausible to believe that UFO's we see in t he sky are created by human beings and our true technological advancement is being locked away.

>only happenings hyped by MSM count
Fuck off and die shill.

>It's much more plausible to believe that UFO's we see in t he sky are created by human beings and our true technological advancement is being locked away.

This is possible too, but it still doesn't mean that extraterrestrial beings don't exist. Perhaps all the alien bullshit being pushed in the media is to demonize the ones that do exist, while also setting the stage for Project Blue Beam.

>Project Blue Beam.
Summary?

No. Aliens are pushed to distract away from the real cause of all the turmoil.

KIKES.

israel has tried to nuke the USA 5+ times since Vegas so if you're talking about aliens stopping nukes, then I think you're legitimately retarded

They tried to nuke Vegas
They tried to nuke Japan
They tried to nuke Hawaii
They tried to nuke Atlanta Airport
They tried to nuke congressmen on a train
They tried to nuke North Carolina
They tried to nuke us off the coast of Alaska

It's israel.

Can we just take a second here and acknowledge how batshit crazy it is that we know virtually nothing about Paddock and this entire fucking thing? The largest mass shooting in US history in the most videoed/photographed place on earth and we haven’t even seen a screenshot of him in the hotel? Checking in? Walking down a hallway? Anything?

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Not him, but here's the wiki first sentence.

Satan's get will decide it.

>BOSTON bombing
False flag hoax

Fingers crossed for a continuing of a market meltdowm in monday.

Then what's stopping the nukes? How does a group of elites allegedly so skilled at creating turmoil and false flags fail to detonate a nuke so many fucking times, while being successful at other kinds of happenings? It's not necessarily aliens, but it's the kinda shit that makes you wonder if it is, because who/what else is stopping them? Counter-terrorist groups that are already in bed with the deep state, and therefore the kikes? Unlikley.

because of our allies sharing intelligence and better technology like Zuma which VAPRORIZED A KIKE SUBMARINE FILLED WITH DISGUSTING JEWS ONBOARD.

Which allies? What technology? Elaborate. Perhaps there's something I don't yet know.

So, Russians then?

Yes. Russia and USA are sharing intelligence because fuck israel.

what's with the spherecuck thumbnail?

I pray Kek makes it a massive one this time. Screenshot this too blow your mind tomorrow.

Sounds about right. I would believe that the Russians have significantly advanced technology, given that they've experimented with Tesla tech, while America sealed that shit up after his death.

witnessed

Pretty good photo that, obviously taken from the Eiffel tower.

The jews still utilize the tech. Just secretly.

Think Alex Jones "breakaway civilization". Islands hidden off google maps n shiet.

Kek, Australian banter strikes again.

I want a happening
give me digits or some shit like that

Now it's really starting to make sense.

Member the alaska earthquake?
usgs.gov/news/january-23-2018-m79-gulf-alaska-earthquake-and-tsunami

Apparently there's a an archipelago of islands above siberia called the

DE LONG archipelago. Probably where they were preparing for bluebeam.

Yeah let's have a fucking happening.

Like Israel and Palestine getting wiped off the fucking planet. Both shit religions, both shit people.

Vegas, you retard and I'm good on mass shootings. Would prefer something more unique.

How do you figure that?

God basically just told you to fuck yourself. Why give him that chance?

I thought my graphs and stocks looked funny. I just had a weird, uncomfortable gut feeling about the stock market recently, especially since all the experts were also freaked out and Acorns had to send out reassurance to every user. Everything felt unusual. Feeling pretty vindicated.

Look up Jeannette island on google maps. it's hidden. The coordinates are caught by the spam filter on Sup Forums too.

Coordinates:"SEVEN-SIX.789200,ONE-FIVE-SEVEN.972722"

Bro, those weren't even TRUE HABBENINGS.
They were fake and gay illuminati shit.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=Jb32
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Neat!

Really makes you think.

wtf are these, been posted a couple of days now

the next happening is the great economic crash of 2018. it will be soon, within weeks or months. it will be far worse than 2008.

Do you thin kthat Rod Rosenstein could be Himmler's son?

[spoiler]I'm LARPing[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I know spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums.[/spoiler]

I have no idea desu.

>Operation Paperclip

bibi being investigated and they trying to force him down, perhaps too much drama on the home front, perhaps not