>mfw white nationalist
>mfw all of these formerly SJW mutts keep coming over to the right-wing
>mfw when muh dick

ok how do we reconcile this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9v_gBGvC6zo

Mestizo ethnostate for las creaturas

at this point i'll take muttified anti-sjw society

>ok how do we reconcile this
Reject them. Send them red pilled back to their leftist mutt brethren to either cause infighting or mass red pilling... either is satisfactory.

What If we just gave up and decided to marry whoever we wanted, bred some subhuman half-breeds, and bust a bunch of nuts on our 56%er wives who worship us and then die?

That sounds so easy at this point

>meme flag
>i'll take muttified...
Looks like it is time for you to KYS.

My God, I will never ever understand self-loathing mutts. In her comments section she cites “Lauren Southern”, a literal white nationalist as one of her “favourite speakers”. A mutt. Listing a white nationalist. As one of her favourite speakers.

Because NO ONE likes niggers, not even la 56%ers

Breaking shabbat there rabbi?

Because the beauty of the white Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

El atrocidad...

White women aren’t even that good looking, at least in America

Most are either fat or cunty, sometimes both.

Most of the half breeds you see are good looking

Subversion and nothing butt. SJW even once kill it with fire.

>woman

lmfao

Yes and this is what she doesn’t understand. She needs to do her damn research on the people she takes her political opinions from

>mfw all of these formerly SJW mutts keep coming over to the right-wing
it gets u2be views

What if we gave up all the concern for the “big picture” and just concentrated on improving ourselves, finding a morally decent woman who wants a traditional marriage and children, and being the best husbands and fathers we can be? If that means marrying a 56%er, at least the kids will be 78%ers and we’ll be making progress in our lives instead of spinning in place trapped in a purity spiral. Marry soon, breed often, and raise them to love white culture.

she's nervous and eye blinks indicate she's lying
looking away is a sign of deceit

Do you think a world of Hip-Hop niggers and 76 genders people run by kikes would be better?

She's just right after all.

White people are not monsters like they say, dude.

Yes, some are dumb, but most are fine.

Still way better than Africa by far.

It doesn't make any sense lowering world standards because of muh racism.

Smart people - colored or not - are just coming down to Earth.

Like elliot roger?

Is she a flip-spanish mutt?
or a native-spanish mutt?
oh wait she says
>half white-half black
I call bullshit. Maybe she is a spic+nig

Maybe she is aware that a cleansing is on its way and she wants to be an honorary aryan.

Its called the USA

She’s one of them American girls where everything she says sounds like a question?

Yes it turns me on desu

When women talk like retarded bratty bitches and wear spandex while staring at their iPhones my dick is pure diamonds

I hope I get a wife who does that 24/7

...Oh dear.

Beta women trying to impose themselves.
It's the female equivalent of nu-males filtering everything they do in irony.

Beta women attract beta men.

>I was a SJW
Like it's a job or religion
Stupid camwhore

Yeah I know what you mean. They are just saying nice things and agreeing with you because they can’t handle criticism. Not saying women should be nice, they should, but with an understanding that criticism is made in order to make more understanding of ones actions and a fulfilling life. Not just blindly accepting things.

What I described are usually prime breeding women tho

>breeding
Fucking, you mean

It's the minority of self aware nonwhites trying to save themselves from being disintegrated.

Just ignore it.

I unironically want this. Southerners are not welcomed tho.

>now that we've caused irreversible destruction can we join you?
>it was just a phase

She's a cutie

What kind of mystery meat is that? I can't even tell what she is made up of. She actually looks like El Goblino, no joke

Maybe in the future once CRSPR treatment is available to the the common public we will have that luxury. But right now we don't. That's why is imperative to conservate the genes as pure as possible until that point.

The problem is that right now in western countries that's deemed as ebil and rasis so I'm not optimistic on that technology to be avaible any time soon.

That's the real struggle, men! Conserve your race and promote those aware in the sciences and political spheres.

Wholesome post

It will be called 'Murika.

I don’t know but I like it

I’d plunge dick first into this racial trainwreck

>What kind of mystery meat is that? I can't even tell what she is made up of.
It's called New Worlder Syndrome

Merit based selection. If they're smart enough to realize the error of their ways before we finally snap and kill them all, it shows that they're probably smarter than the average SJW. The reason that we don't like a lot of brown people is because they're dumb and violent in their day to day lives.

Women just assimilate to the dominant force