Feminazis BTFO

Feminazis BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9gagC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a joke? Of fucking course, do women actually believe they’re as capable as men?

in keeping with their intellect... yes; they do think that; which is why this always surprises them.

Hm. Who woulda thunk

I think gender quotas are retarded, but feel free to generally define "capable" for us, inbred liabilities.

More intelligent, rational, better leadership skills, etc. The kind of stuff that matters at a job, you know?

You say that like there aren't countless women out there who could have your ass bought and sold to Tony Podesta by tomorrow.

People are a good fit for certain vocations or not.

But what does that have to do with anything? Doesn’t mean they’re any more capable than I would be to be in that position, just that they had the ins.

Pure comedy gold

>all mention of gender
lol women can't even write a resume or fill out an application without mentioning their sex for attention. tits or gtfo

Is this the full article?

Imagine my shock

Sauce

archive.is/9gagC

>We found the opposite, that de-identifying candidates reduced the likelihood of women being selected for the shortlist

no surprise

Elijah definitely would

have to agree here. exaggeration doesn't help

>women and ethnic minorities aren't as skilled
>blind resumes proving that
>WAIT LETS STOP WE NEED DIVERSITY!

And there are more men who are capable of that, if that's the criteria we're using.

>bought and sold to Tony Podesta
Wow, a woman so capable she can get a man to do the heavy work for her

kek, I used to work for a large temp agency and we did the same test. Result:
Once the final cut was done we usually got 5-10 candidates, almost alway it was:
>90% are swiss nationals or lived their entire life here and did at least 9 years of swiss school and a apprenticeship/degree here
>not a single non eurpean
>66:33 male to female ratio

And amlost 60% of our customers where looking for tradesman positions, the rest was 20% usual backoffice jobs and 20% management positions

Those 4 years made me fucking rich. Thanks social justice warriors.