Raped and impregnated two 14 year old twins and their 12 year old sister

The sentence? 27 years.

With good behavior he'll be out on parole to see his kids graduate grade school.

nbc4i.com/2018/02/09/man-who-impregnated-three-teen-sisters-sentenced-on-rape-charges/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDJ8JMcJ7Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=_844R9JCysY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure they were all teeny nigger-loving thots, including the mom. also how mentally ill do you have to be to agree to have some random black guy off the streets live with you because he's homeless

Looks like of two of them are having the children.

So he can rape them too. Very progressive!

Meh, I'd of done the same thing. Besides, statutory rape isn't rape rape.

>See his kids
I'm not sure about that.

Motherfucker are you kidding me, we gotta deport every single nog in this country holy shit.

Shhhheeeeiiiiittttt

No way to treat your future doctor?

living the dream!

the fact that they got pregnant tells a lot about the true nature of white women...
if they made love with a white man they'd never get pregnant so easily... pathetic

Put this nigger to work. Roads gotta get built. Get him and his brothers to sing while chained together.

along with coalburners.
she invited him to live with her.

Pretty sure they were negresses.

what makes you think they were white?

What makes you think the girls were white?

Am I missing something?

Why do people assume the teens were white and not just nogs being nogs to other nogs?

At least he‘s not gonna have a fun time in prison. Child rapists/murderers are the bottom of the barrel in prison hierarchy.

Any evidence they were white women? Instinct tells me they would have been black

What white family has a family frien like that that they invite to live with them with 3 young girls in the house?

We're not sure that they kids were white. I've been trying to find out because if they're not then I really don't give a shit. If anyone can find out, please post something.

A liberal one.

Most niggers fuck other 13 year old negresses so I'm sure he'll be fine.

A liberal one.

In a perfect world, his body would be ashes right now.

Niggers will never admit it but incest within black communities is rampant. I knew several black females growing up and all but one was molested by a family member and one was impregnated. Absolutely insane but no one talks about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDJ8JMcJ7Ps

A liberal one.

his own sisters

A liberal one

I tell you what, they should send the coal burners to jail too

A liberal one.

why is this guy still alive?

A liberal one.

Good god this is incredibly hot. I assume the family was white as only white people would take in a homeless negro off the streets. The idea of this negro impregnating 3 lily white virgin teens makes my cock rock hard.

Fucking hell, 3 pristine little white pussies turned into coalburning ovens with black buns growing inside them. How the fuck can all the virgin Sup Forumsacks on here recover?

What makes you think those girls were white? It's a nigger neighbourhood so the chances are the victims were black who probably wanted it anyway because they saw their mummy fuck multiple men since the day they were spawned on this planet

For all those who has posted "A Liberal one" forgets the religious cucks who do them same thing but isn't even friends with the non-whites.
And yes most of those are conservatives in name even if you think not.

Why would blacks take in a homeless "friend" to live with them? They barely can survive without getting kicked out of their own homes.

This definitely sounds like a thing only white people would do. My god, think about those pure little white pussies being impregnated by this crazy negro. It makes me diamonds.

>Speaking as he was sentenced, Perry whined: “I know now what I did was wrong. I wish I could take it back.”
>The girls’ mother added that Perry’s family was refusing to help with the costs of raising the kids.

You wish nigger, the homeless guy was probably feeding your mum crack with his spare change he scabbed from begging people off the street and hocking in stolen goods

This dude was living every man's dream, fresh tight prime white teen pussy wrapped around his thick black cock. Why would he feel that it was wrong? He must have been in pure bliss, heaven.

>The racial makeup of the city was 47.0% White, 45.2% African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.3% of some other race, and 3.7% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.3% of the population.

>one of the twins had an abortion while her sisters had babies because their pregnancies were discovered too late to end them.

Whites aren't stupid enough to leave abortions late. They're definitely niglet girls.

LOL you can't deny that only white people are so cucked they'd take in some random rapey family friend off the streets. Among black people ain't nobody got time for that.

Listen, cheer up honeyboo. Those white girls enjoyed his thick black cock and they will enjoy carrying his babies to term. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Looks like the white population went down a bit and the mixed population went up. Tragedy.

Reminds me of this white non-Liberal christcuck family around here took in a 30 something year old black man to help him out he ended up blacking their teenage daughter with three half nogs.

In your dreams nigger, chances are that the girls were niggers and even if the slimmest chance that they were white they would have been white trash bogans that no white guy with respectable standards would date anyway

A liberal one

Only Aussies ITT disproving the cunt. Aussies confirmed only men with balls

>With good behavior he'll be out on parole to see his kids graduate grade school.
>see his kids graduate grade school.
>his kids graduate

Niggers only know violence so the best way to deal with them is the old fashioned way.

Face it you sad autist, they were tight prime white teens that got bred by this homeless black dude. Fresh white breeding pussy that got stuffed up by a black dick.

A majority of teen pregnancies in America are from white people. You were saying?

The real answer is that they were probably mutts after the mother burnt coal in the first place. Notice how there's no mention of the girls' father.

An Australian one

a liberal one

>A majority of teen pregnancies in America are from white people. You were saying?

And people say abortion is bad.

It's a black neighbourhood and state retard, quit fantasising about your WF/BM memes because the real statistics say that majority of white females do not want to have sex with black men, that's why you rape because our women are too good for your ugly ass shitdick

The family is black. Sup Forums read too many BLACKED memes

hopefully prison cures him and he comes out fixed and ready to integrate

It's not a meme in religious white homes.
Many a young christcuck has been blacked because of their well meaning parents.

In total numbers whites make up the majority of teen pregnancies.

The city is 50% white and 50% black. Add in the fact that it's only white people who are known to do this sort of stuff, taking in homeless "friends", the odds are almost certain those were tight white pussies he was impregnating.

youtube.com/watch?v=_844R9JCysY

Look at this video if you have any doubts.

>black guys have more testosterone

Europeans actually do and thats why we go bald more than anyone else

>balding means high test
Not really, in most cases balding is because half of us have health issues, there is a noticeable difference between high test balding and poor health balding

>Perry committed similar crimes as a juvenile.
>His defense attorney asked for a more lenient sentence ... said his client had suffered a brain injury as a child, which has prevented him from experiencing feelings about his actions.
>the victim and her mother have since moved out of state
>The girls' mother said she is raising two babies, and that Perry's family isn't helping her.
Census block 8024 for West Hylda Avenue - 24.1% white; 76% black or mixed.

Damn, that real profile page really activated my almonds. I am now #woke.

desu senpai 20 years is a long time and with how often they jsut straight up get away with this shit in europe im happy with the punishment. though i would be even more happy if it was handled by firing squad.