This man will make Mexico great again

How does this make you feel burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/immigrants-us-economy-disaster-experts/story?id=45533028
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who that is so I don't really feel anything.
If he makes mexico great enough that the spics here go back i am all for it.

>makes mexico great (for the first time)
>all the mexicans move back
>everybody happy

profit?

that would be really great! We don't want all these people here draining the system. Why is this so hard to understand?

>burger economy crashes
>half the american military is gone
his name is written on the image

again?

Martha, Erik or Ricardo?
I know beaners have ridiculously long names sometimes but I'm pretty sure it isn't Hoy Damos Un Paso Al Frente

Good. Go. Dont ever come back.

>he fell for the "le migrant economy" meme

You may not know this Paco, but America's economy is not based on landscaping or ditch digging. Take em all back, we'll be just fine.

Marta is a female name and she's running for governor of this state, while ricardo anaya is ourguy in the middle

So a fascist who's gonna slaughter very cartel sociopath and drug trafficker in Mexico?

You act like we give a shit about you. We only think about you because your lower class shit stains are permeating and ruining our society. Do well, good for you. Do bad, fuck off.

And thats not counting the legal hispanics and 2nd, 3rd etc generation
abcnews.go.com/US/immigrants-us-economy-disaster-experts/story?id=45533028

That's an enormous % of the people moving away

>implying that fuck will do anything other than preserving status quo, aka, narcos doing whatever they want while he and his henchmen look away, shilling for nafta and more fucked up shit

i know you're the same mex faggot that make threads regarding that retard. That faggot, along with the rests of shills that defended nafta to death, are just pretentious fucks that now want to make everyone believe that they are agaisnt it even though they benefitiated from it at the expense of everybody else (including burger middle class too ironically). SAGE to your shit

nice argument mr andres

I wish nothing but the best for everyone. I hope Mexico gets its shit together.

amlo might actually win

why is that?

As an American I honestly hope Mexico becomes great. Canada is pretty awesome, and a great neighbor. Mexico should be as awesome.

who cares?

Is he a Millenial? If yes, then we're screwed.

I don't give a shit about Mexico

every single politician who runs in Mexico is a cartel puppet
grats

>That bitch ass soyboy
You know who will be president

Makes me feel like we should boot the illegals back home twice as fast so they can enjoy their country becoming great for the first time

feels good, the sooner mexico is great again the sooner you'll get the fuck and stay out

If by great you mean Venezuela 2.0 and by Anaya you mean AMLO, you're right OP

This

Don't know much about him. But if he cleans up Mexico I think that's great. It's a beautiful country and I hope to visit more often. A wealthy and prosperous Mexico is good for the U.S.

If he's another corrupt figurehead then I don't care, because things will continue on as they have been.

I hope hes successful. Id love to see mexico brought back

Samefag

ah so housing prices will go down, good

holy shit
dumbest post I've read all day congrats you fucking imbecile

Great, then all the spics living here can go back.

So is he running for Cartel Boss of the Year? If not then he ain't gonna fix shit

I would like to see mexico great again and cleanse of cartels out, so i can take my children down in BAJA California for fishing trip. Then all spics will finally leave here and back to Mexico!

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*
*PPPFFFFFFFFFWWWAOOOOOOOOOUUUBBPBPBPBPBTBTBT*

PRI. This guy will probably die if he does anything remotely successful.