Global warming is real

Global warming/climate change denial is a psy op funded by big oil companies like exxon mobile and royal dutch shell That's why english speaking countries are the only ones where climate change is a 'political issue'. In any other country both the right and left wing ideologies agree that it exists.
Sup Forums is compromised by corporate shills who have a vested interest in protecting corporate interests. There's more money in paying people to deny climate change than there is to make up the concept.
climatechange2013.org/images/report/WG1AR5_TS_FINAL.pdf
science2017.globalchange.gov/

Yes, but in the Red team vs Blue team upon which the survival of ethnic group is predicated, the environmentalists want my ethnocide. This is a less important issue for me than the survival of my people.

you need to make up your mind
global warming
or global climate change

True. But Sup Forums is to much of a jew cuck to believe it.

Oh, you are under the false impression that we dont want to see the world burn

global cooling is definately a problem

two children, tops

>Global warming is real
>Argentina is white

fake and gay oh and what's the temperature of the earth?

Who cares? The planet can't handle this population anyway, we're already doomed. We won't escape the planet before civilization collapses.

I do believe in it, but I also believe that rising sea levels and reduced land will cause third world wars resulting in the deaths of millions.
This pleases me greatly, so I stopped recycling.

fuck tak 21

>weather stations are located in urban areas
>urban areas continue to expand and trap more heat

yawn, not this one again

>Sup Forums is compromised by corporate shills who have a vested interest in protecting corporate interests.

Yea we hate Shariablue.

>There's more money in paying people to deny climate change than there is to make up the concept.

Then where's my check?

are we burning millions old fossil fuels ? yes
should we search to improve ? yes
is tak 21 the answer ? no

Most places get warmer.
A few get colder.

What do you think a 1°C increase in global temperature means? That every single place gets exactly 1.0°C warmer? Obviously not, some places get 3.0°C warmer, some get colder, some don't change at all. But the global trend is up.

16°C

google doesn't agree, based on spying what people say

Tell that to the 5 foot tall pile of snow near the corner of my driveway.

not sure if samefag or autist

More like it will cause an even bigger refugee crisis.
Wars are not effective at cutting down populations.

so
we need to direct more funds to who ever you are ?

let's just get this away from the money stuff

autist

My usual reply would have been, I'm off to /gif/

Mike, think about it

It's simple guys. Global warming, cooling, or climate change can arguable be due to solar output and a fuckton of other factors. HOWEVER, we are clearly polluting the shit out of the planet. Litter is everywhere. Chemicals/waste are dumped in water let alone the medication flushed down the toilet. Livestock waste and blood gets into the soil. We are ruining soil quality making food less nutritious. Cali is smoking enough weed to create smog. You get the idea. It should be called global pollution to be as specific as possible.

lol

It's called Nuclear energy. Big Oil constantly shills against it for a reason. Unfortunately the damage has been done already, Nuclear energy's reputation will never recover and solar/wind doesn't cut it.

>he doesn't realise Climate Change & Global Warming have been pushed as the same thing whilst simultaneously being pushed as different things to create confusion

Global Warming isn't real, Climate Change is.