Ok i give up

I've had a long night of trying up chicks. My night ended with a nigger on the bus asking for a condom to fuck a white chick. Im deeply disturbed I wanted to flay the nogger on the spot fucking hell maybe we should succumb because evetything is lost, fucking hell

epic cuckpost my friend

The nigger was fucking toying with her, for fuck sake she said she was a careful girl etc and the nogger just smiled and knew he was going home with her, fuck they went off together she may had piercings or whatever but the nigger was smugly aware fucking hell this hate is all useless because I cant hate everything at once

Did he also say "you mad, white boi?"

He was a fucking somali I thought I was safe in Norway REEEEER

Norcucks will go extinct, the rest of us will survive and establish ethnostates. The norcuck and swedecuck is too weak to stand up for himself.

cuck

Great post cuck

Come to America brother, we'll need your help when we form the Great Midwestern Ethnostate. Like Trump said, we want Norwegians.

What is it about your manner that prompts strangers to ask you for condoms?

>nigger charisma

How can whites even compete?

be at peace Cuckhammed.

Iv'e never been considered a beta but this shit is happening openly there is no.escape f u ck

its okay fren

This is now part of Norwegian dna
Hahahah

Quit whingeing like a bitch.
If you don't do weights and learn a martial art you are the lowest cuck around.

have you posted this anywhere? You just take the jewish abuse like a cuck. Expose your enemy

Fuck thats almost how the fucker looked
How about no you stupid fuck it dosent change shit how the relations worked shit is beyond fuckdd

you will do nothing about it. Go cry or become a homo

fag

Fuck you. Go bait on your boyfriends face.