Well Sup Forums the time has come, what do we do?

Anti-patriarchy is a fetish. Bannon
is mentally ill.

This guy is like a parody of himself.He still thinks he had something to do with Trump getting elected. What a fucking loser.

>listening to an alcoholic

He’s not wrong, every facet of society portrays male leadership as incompetent and detrimental. The next generation is being conditioned to hate strong male figures and worship femininity.

Of course that kike loving fag would say that. He's with them.

anti - patriarchy movement has already seen its zenith

washed away with clinton, sorors and all their cronies

patriarchs means hierarchy, feminism means equals, means communism

soros chess move is to bring in islam to europe, make everyone equals then remove religion and leave communism

Does he actually think the (((Tea Party))) was a real movement? It was a cynical ploy by GOP operatives to raise more money for themselves and install their cronies like Marco Rubio into Congress.

What will actually happen is that there will be an eternal patriarchy due to women becoming the obsolete gender.

Denying the problem isnt helping

>women will ultimately cause the collapse of society

not at all surprising 2bh

let em have at it.. i'm staying home cozy

The tea party didn't accomplish anything and most people(women included) like the patriarchy. It's not going anywhere.

You're gibbering buzzwords like a retard.

Pretending there's a problem isn't helping.

See what I did there?

we pay you good money to shill, and this is the best you can do.

Wow you sure showed him. What an argument!

The womens march was the largest protest in US history 3 mil marched. What for? Absolutely, nothing but wearing vaginas on their heads, claim its their right to kill their kids and saying F U to men.

> more women with degrees than men
> women get men fired from top at will
with zero argument from men
> HR department are controlled by radical feminists

> Alcoholism == Illogical
The absolute state of the left these days.

This fuck is out of his mind. What does
He honestly think he can achieve while
Everyone is focused on olympics and
Yearning for blood in the middle east is
Heating up between Israel and Syria.
A man stuck in the past is of no
Value to rhe upper class and corporate
Enterprise. Other faces like southern,
Hyde, Peterson, and the like have
Internalized the stances they take and
Systematically use and exploit this.
Forward thinking is the nature of Sup Forums's
Animal, and its kill or ve killed. Liberals
Might think they have a chance, but
Illogical and brash actions set them as
Loose cannons. Bannon is lost

So a whole 1% of the population was 'protesting' something with no reason or purpose, that the rest of the 99% of the country thought was fucking retarded. I bet you think celebrities have an influence in politics too.

I watched this buffoon go on TV and claim that he'd proudly go fighting for Trump. Instead he did a 180.

Is there any person left, right or center who gives a shit what he has to say?

I think this might actually happen to men instead unfortunately. That or people might actually become genderless :7(

What the hell happened to Bannon? Did the CIA inject him with schizophrenia inducing drugs?

Fine women can pick up the check, finally

Has he been draynkin' again? So sad.

Something like patriarchy, taking eons to develop, isn't going to fall just because some SJW's pitch a hissy-fit, Steve.

Get some help, brah.

Addiction is a waste of energy

he's right honestly, however he fails to note that EVERYTHING is cyclical. by the end of our natural lifespans we'll either all be dead from warfare or western women will look more like muslim women now

Was Bannon just a decoy and lightning rod for someone else?

He sounds like he is to the left of Trump and is only right about the danger foreigners pose to the secret formula that has made the USA and West work for this long.

Lol

The West can only go on for so much longer before some leader snaps and starts another Holocaust. We're at a boiling point, the top of the bell curve. Italy is already starting the race war, every other country will catch on soon.

shills in full force so you know theres something to this ha

what is this

Organised feminism is held back by its heavily marxist origins. These people either reject market economies or do not understand market economies which is kinda ironic for such a "pro choice" bunch.
They think that work and status are "distributed" instead of earned, and when there is a lack of equity, they automatically assume that some sort of injustice is at work. It's essentially similar to the surplus value fallacy, that is, that workers automatically are entitled to an equal share of a companies profits.
Thing is, market economies ain't going anywhere, they are too practical and women don't want the responsibility of running companies, it runs contrary to their comfy victimhood status.

Realistically, what kind of revolution are they going to pull off and who is going to police this fucking shit?
The alt right revolution is a viable one because you're dealing with a highly skilled population with a large amount of military-grade humans that are going to vote with their feet in all market places.

this

he wants jews in israel.all jews. thats a jew lover? he also wants europe for eurpoeans and america for americans..

How the fuck are any of those post shills? Bannon is a fucking dumbass, the fact that he and kikebart still have fans is astonishing. Go such his alcoholic Jew dick some more you faggot.

ideology war, not race war. old ideas about race are pretty much dead

modern political movements will never usurp humanity's longtime male/female paradigm. its only a superficial threat. may last a few generations.

I read that quote in the Bloomberg piece, and I immediately thought, “he has got it exactly wrong. The opposite is the source of anger he needs to tap.”

I work at an investment bank, and I can tell you first hand that even among the normie masses that men are getting tired of feminism. Even the most blue-pilled numale inherently knows that the women in corporate America are held to a completely different, and much lower, standard than men. These feminist men will clam up when a woman joins the group, knowing that if the woman takes offense at anything they say, they will lose their job, or at least not get a promotion.

Human nature doesn’t change. Ten thousand years of “patriarchy” are not about to be wiped away. I feel the pendulum is swinging back in the conservative direction.

You forgot the Y

No they aren't, people are just quiet about their real beliefs because these fascists will destroy your life if you speak up. Racism is human nature, the fact that the kikes and the dikes think they can end racism forever is laughable. All they're doing is pissing people off, this is Weimer Republic 2.0 in the making.

I’m drunk. You probably didn’t need to be told that. I like your post, though.

Didnt he lose Alabama to the Democrats?

Except that most people will still retain sanity and reject weak women leaders. Or they will be overrun by 3rd world patriarchy.

Bannon is probably right, Sup Forums is being extremely arrogant as usual.

SLURP SLURP SLUURRRRRRRRP

> old ideas about race are pretty much dead

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

Here comes the choochoo train!! open up!

>pills

true but who wants to be alive for it?

Thats good to hear - i hope its not to late by the time thing change tho

W0W what a fucking shill.

White feminism is literally throwing everything it can at us with the #metoo movement.

wew leaf, such a powerful, progressive argument. Im so moved by it that I have no choice left except to move to Canada and vote for the insanity they call Trudea. YAY LEAF!1

>10,000 years of recorded history

good point

We tried letting women be in charge multiple times throughout that history

How did it go?

So it's going to completely consume the Democratic party to the point where they're blabbering on about "muh patriarchy"? This is fantastic they'll lose all credibility

People died

And great empires were built on their bones.

Why is he all of a sudden extreme cuck?

"anti-patriarchy movement", more like "anti-elite movement". this has nothing to do with women vs men. don't let them steer you into this mindset.

Who gives a shit about this Trump turncoat? He lost a senate race that should be impossible to lose.

Hello bannon shill