How old are you?

How old are you?

Twice my age divided by two

>report these threads?
What rule/ rules do this thread violate?

The majority of the sticky
Sup Forums #1
Probably global #2
Global #4
Global #6

I'm 64 nigga. You bitches need to get a job and support my meds.

I'm 23.
But i have an off topic question for you that i've been wanting to ask someone like you.
Are you actually a communist or you just doing that flag to troll?

Gen Z has a bright future ahead, I don't think anyone is proud of shit they said when they were 12, but it's nice to see them rejecting kike brainwashing at such a young age.

I'm part of the generation Y.

you have to be 18+ to post here.

I am old enough to be a CIA datamining nigger

go play with toys or something

haha monkeys eat bananas not datamines

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Nope I’m 19, also that rules isn’t enforced
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
That’s just your opinion, and I think it’s a relevant question.
>Sup Forums rule 2
I’m not attacking other users

Hahaha
Or shall I say
Hue hue hue

I could legally drink beer on 9/11

I pulled a pythagoras.... I'm 52, but i still look like I'm 25 because of your front-to-back interpretation of how the passage of time works.

Go away, NSA.

Nice try, FBI.

Good tricks, MI6.

Memeflag = CIA nigger

Fuck off CIA.
Why you want to know this anyway, seems like pointless info for anyone who ins't a shill.

Haha nice proxy

Do you guys realize how many threads are like "are you blond and blue eyed?" Do you live in x state?, how old are you? Do you own guns? Are you a white Nazi?, etc, etc, etc.

They are figuring out who you are! Don't fucking tell them shit! Don't upload a picture of your eye either!

*steals