THE END IS NEAR

BILL PRIESTAP IS COOPERATING WITNESS
Confirmed here (wink wink):
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/962513472474046465
SHTF is oncoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/#more-145720
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAH ISRAEL BTFO

Warning. Jews might be planning another false flag.

Around the 2:00 mark.

I await the future

The future belongs to us.

whhaaaaa, and you didn't get banned for using his name?
this timeline, i like it

They are invading right now!!!

first it was a street shooting
then webb got into the mix stating that he was killed in the hospital
then a gun went missing in a FBI car?
almost forgot, John Podesta made a remark about making an example out of someone.
shit's fucked
then MS-13

Webb is mossad. MS-13 is a JIDF narrative.

It's ALWAYS ALWAYS Jews. Seriously. ALWAYS.

Bump

shills sliding?

no doubt here, went to a library to verify those 360 places they got kicked out of, which reminds me this will be the last time they get kicked out of anywhere because there's nowhere else to go

bump

doesn't say cooperating witness, just that
>you'll be hearing more of that name
and indeed we should, considering his position in all of this, but that doesn't mean he's cooperating

Pumps them in the spirit of our ancestors

Lol *punish

This

>Jews manage to get kicked out of Israel. Again.

bump

Seth Rich isn't dead

Yes he is.

I bet you think Julian Assange is dead though, right?

Do you have proof that Seth Rich is dead? Proof that couldn't be created by (((them))) ?

Think about it. George Webb was pushing the Seth Rich angle for a long time, it's worth considering it was a Mossad op. Witnesses saw him walk away with the police. Brother works in intelligence.

It's a possibility worth considering. I'm not claiming to have info, but if it was an operation meant to distract, misdirect and discredit people, it worked.

Do you have proof he didn't die? You have to prove your assertion first you fucking kike shill.

You're a fucking moron. I just said I have no proof, idiot.

I'm suggesting, it's a possibility worth considering. Maybe use your fucking head instead of calling anyone who offers another point of view a "kike shill".

And again, where is your proof that he did?

Holy fuck. I'm not considering that he's still alive without evidence. He fucking died. If you can't prove me wrong then shut the fuck up because your posts literally were pointless. You're bringing up something to muddy the waters because you know that israel was behind it. Just like you know that israel threatened James Comey to change the wording. Just like you know John Brennan asked the Awans to kill Seth Rich.

You know it faggot.

You incredible fucking moron.
Provide proof that he's dead.

You don't understand how the Mossad operates because you're a fucking retard. They work it from every fucking angle, you fucking idiot.

they dont even need a false flag to bomb syria it seems now.

I don't have to prove he's dead. If you come into a thread and you're making a claim about the possibility that he isn't the burden of proof is on you. If you can't provide the proof then you have no basis to demand anything from me.

They fucked up though and everyone knows it was a false flag.

BREAKING NEWS: The legal grounds for President Trump to demand a DNA test of Chelsea Clinton

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/

Is George Webb muddying the waters, retard? Does GW push that Seth Rich is dead? If you think GW is Mossad why wouldn't Seth Rich have been part of that operation ?

Do you still trust Assange who told us the official 9/11 story is real, you gullible faggot?

Who?

No idiot. You claimed he's dead. Provide proof.

Fake and gay.

Post proof. Link doesn't work

Look how angry you are. You cant even control yourself because you're a degenerate shill. Stop trying to derail from the fact that Brennan asked Mossad agents to kill seth rich in a REALLY SHITTY BOTCHED OPERATION.

They're all fucked. Even bibi is fucked. What are you gonna do about it cowboy?

Q PREDICTED THIS

You're so fucking hopeless.
I attempt to present you with an idea that maybe you've been taken for a ride and you can't even entertain that possibility.

It's really fucking amazing. Do you know who the Gelatin Art Group are? How about E-Team? Do you know the roll they played in 9/11? If so, do you really think it's a stretch that Seth Rich, a Jew, was Mossad?
You know who his family asked journalists to stop talking about and asking questions? Do you know why his brother specifically asked Hannity to stop push "conspiracy theories"?
Why don't we head about an investigation? Why does DWS still have a job? Why do we now know the Awan brother are Mossad?

What you're experiencing is called cognitive dissonance, newfriend.

People like you are the reason (((they))) can work all sides so easily.

Stop projecting loser.

>the_donald

le reddit fag

No honor among criminals. I bet more than a few people are cooperating.
Trump has spies everywhere. Obongo and Shillary are surrounded

He has no spies ya tard. The only thing on his side is the Dems complete and utter incompetence in hiding their crimes because of their hubris in thinking they were never going to lose.

Yep

Needs therapy

what's this supposed to be about?

bump for ignoring shills
What kind of a name is Priestap anyway??

I just noticed a lot of predictive programming about oklahoma and timothy mcveigh.

It is an intriguing theory considering that his own family were so resistant to any sort of investigation. People assumed they were being pressed by the DNC but it is possible that he is a man that doesn't want to be found

>Do you have proof he didn't die?
That is not how things work.
I would like to see the body cam footage but of course "open investigation" will probably hinder that.

Priestap has a wife, Sabina Menschel, "the current head of the D.C. office of Nardello & Co [...], the top private-eye firm in the Beltway," whose father, Richard Menschel, is a Goldman Sachs investment banker, art collector and philanthropist.

If you can't even show me something that hints he's still alive with substantial evidence to support it, then your argument is baseless and irrelevant.

(((Priestap)))
(((Menschel)))

Thank you

Seriously, fuck off back to plebbit. You're not wanted here.

Oh wow........... Sup Forums was right again
:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

>John Brennan asked the Awans to kill Seth Rich.

All within the last 2-3 months. Someones gonna bomb something and blame republicans

what did you mean by this

Wow this is some half ass brainlet tier disinfo attempts. As big guy himself might say, Lordy

Bump

This is a new form of fucktarded.

Seth Rich was jewish. They don't believe in autopsies & have closed casket funerals. It would be easy to cover it up. At one point people were trying to get the death certificate, but I stopped following it closely after that. I don't know if they ever got it. I mean he was alive & well in the hospital & talking to someone (dad?) on the phone. Then a bunch o doctors came in & next thing he was pronounced dead. Could have just been someone LARPing as nurse telling us that info though.

I have proof Assange isn't alive or not the same person, he's never used his PGP key to encrypt anything for over a year and it was his idea to use it as a proof of life.
No proof? No life

The wikileaks twitter got compromised. That doesn't mean he himself has been compromised. Why do you think they keep wikileaks verified and won't verify assange's account?

you just blew over the proof of life part, anyways the day he encrypts anything, even a pic of his dick with his key I'll believe it. Until then it's all smoke and mirrors, but the best part was the US NAVY tweet

You can't prove he's dead, just like I can't prove he's alive. The only difference is that until it's proven that he's dead, I'm going to assume he's alive.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/10/game-over-judge-jeanine-interview-with-hpsci-rep-chris-stewart/#more-145720

>mossad plans to fake Seth Rich death
>Seth Rich is seen walking away with police
Pick one.

You think Mossad is going to plan a fake death and let him be seen just walking away?

They aren't going to make such a retarded amateur mistake. On the one hand you say it's Mossad and on the other you say it was so sloppy and amateurish (meaning it wasn't mossad)

Seth Rich is dead you faggot