Just finished the Berserk Anime

I've been putting off watching Berserk for a couple years now, but finally watched it over the last couple days.
My final thoughts
Mah boy Guts got NTR'd hard as fuck.

welcome to 1997.

Daddy I don't want to be on namek anymore

You still have more seasons to watch and beg God for mercy.

I decided to go read the manga, I had planned to read it from the start and just wanted to watch the show as an introduction. But fuck me it's kind of difficult. I really liked casca

Not a huge fan of Berserk in particular, but manga are almost always better than anime adaptation.

>Mah boy Guts got NTR'd hard as fuck.
>Guts got NTR'd

That means Griffith fucked Guts and stole him from Casca. Netorare is opposite to cucked. Cucking is the result of NTR. Griffith cucked Guts and NTR'd Casca.

Did you miss the scene Griffith plowed that
B O I P U S S Y

My final thoughts
>memes

it's honestly a surprise she survived being so near to a godhand, no wonder she lost her sanity due to it

I just want her and Guts to have a happy ending.

Please. Slan did the same fucking shit to Guts, but he was man enough to escape.

Except that was before they started having negative effects from the brand so she wouldn't have been affected by it. The Band of the Hawk spent quite a bit of time around the god hand and apostles before being killed, and they weren't affected by their brands at all.

Reminder that even in this situation, Griffith is a much bigger cuck than Guts.

Casca cucked Griffith long before that by stealing Guts, the only man he ever loved, away from him. The rape was just Griffith expressing pure beta male rage. What has been cucked cannot be uncucked.

Pretty sure Skull Knight saved his ass.

[Spoiler]I unironically believe everything you just stated, and have always held it as canon

Good. That's the real story of Berserk.

Always remember that Griffith is a whore who is unworthy of being called a man, and all the bad things that happened were because of his insatiable lust and womanly urges caused by lack of testosterone.

>implying that if Guts and Griffith both didn't have trauma centered on homosexuality they wouldn't be happily in a polyamorous relationship with Casca right now

Idk man. Guts is heterosexual. Griffith doesn't have sexual/romantic feelings for anyone except Guts.

Even if the three of them did fuck, Griffith would flip his shit because Casca got to ride Guts' dick for 2 seconds longer than him, and he'd sacrifice them anyway.

4-koma when

Griffith is barely a man.

Seriously he's got such a huge excess of female hormones that you're not wrong. Something must have gone wrong in the womb, along with the obvious fact of him being albino.