Vampire Knight

>Vampire Knight
>tragic "muh true love died but at least I have his child now" ending
>author makes sequel
>heroine is married, fucked, and impregnated by the love triangle's loser

Why do shoujo mangaka have such large, gargantuan balls compared to their shounen counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquaringTheLoveTriangle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually never finished this manga, who won the childhood friend or the ancestor.childhood friend was better

Ancestor impregnated her, died. Childhood friend orbited until her daughter grew up and then married her, had a kid. After some years childhood friend is killed and then she kills herself to bring back ancestor.

New series is ancestor's daughter + her half brother telling ancestor stories about how he'd been cucked.

>Ancestor impregnated her

Now I remember why I dropped it.

Shoujo love triangle manga are best read after completion, once you've read who wins.

>author makes sequel
But why

Speaking of vampire shoujo, did Junketsu + Kareshi end okay or did it just become a Japanese bootleg Twilight?

I've never been so mad reading a manga. Kaname is such a fucking faggot.
Zero was easily best boy

Some women like the fantasy of being desired by all the hot guys + bad shojo angst

I hated this crapfest so fucking much, but it was funny to see the fans explode when you called it anime Twilight

>Some women like the fantasy of being desired by all the hot guys + bad shojo angst
No shit, but the same goes for men. Yet we still get series where the waifu dies and the MC spends the rest of his life moping like some fuckface nu-male instead of knocking up the other girl, let alone having children with both the original waifu and the 2nd place finisher.

>the fans explode when you called it anime Twilight

But it came out before twilight, so twilight is the western vampire knight.

I loved how much of a cunt Zero was.

Because shoujo is not about what men want. It's about what women want.

Guys want pure virginal waifus. Girls want bishies to fuck them.

>ancestor's daughter + her half brother + ancestor

Incest? picked up.

I always liked the Ancestor the best. I still remember when we first found out they were related. What a wild ride.

Yeah thst's why I said angst. Male fantasy usually have all the girls impregnated instead of cucking one and then forcing her to raise a kid that's not her. That kind of shitty trope is more shoujo than loser guy harem.

Nigga I don't want to be a homeless bum either.

Because the core themes in shoujo are generally based on more realistic things, so it's both more appealing and appalling, depending on where you stand on romance cliches.

I've never read or watched this but I've always been kind of interested. It sounds like a hilarious trainwreck, and I say this as someone who loves shoujo melodrama.

Vampire Knight is the worst thing ever.

Can't believe it got a sequel.

Bitches like the idea that they have such a massive impact upon their man's life that if she dies or leaves that no other woman will ever take her place and he'll fall apart or die without her.

Gets their pantsu all soaked and vanished.

>That kind of shitty trope
Harem endings are shit unrealistic writing and should probably take a page from shoujo's book. You've actually got a lot of historical precedence for legal wives to raise the children of mistresses.
Nah, his daughter used to be in love with the guy that cucked him, so the only thing remaining would be yaoi with the offspring of said cucking.

>legal wives to raise the children of mistresses.
Bunny Black is great.

Vampire Knight was fucking awful. I don't thing it's possible to put more retarded forced drama in a manga.

>author makes sequel
I'd rather poke my balls with a soldering iron, or read twilight

>read twilight
This is just from what I know after reading the parody easter egg from TW3, but doesn't Twilight end up with her being in love with the werewolf but pregnant with the vampire's child? That seems worse.

>hilarious trainwreck
if by hilarious you mean infuriating then yes

Well at least Twilight characters take breaks from angsting from time to time.

Oh fuck, this got a sequel? My sides.

Nah, she's in love and pregnant with the vampire's child, but the werewolf ends up falling in love with their newborn baby via some imprinting bullshit.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SquaringTheLoveTriangle

It's a pretty common trope.

Twilight is more or less a vampire fanfic, you can't really take it seriously unless you're a 13 year old girl. What makes Vampire Knight worse is that it actually has some okay writing, but the author chose to make every character an insufferable self-hating piece of shit and insist that you empathize with them.

Who in their right mind would greenlight a sequel? Didn't the author manage to piss off just about everyone with the ending?

Or is this the second coming of HYD and Japan's shit taste is at work again?

At least no Truck

>Who in their right mind would greenlight a sequel?
People who wanna make mad ¥¥¥?
The sequel makes it so the other guy wins anyways.

At least we got the Aidou x Sayori parts from it. Those are pretty much the only parts I give a shit about in the sequel.

It's basically Negima/UQ Holder for girls. Sequel only came 2 years after the original ended, and has better writing, but since the end of the first was so shit it is doomed to be shit as well.

incest is the purest form of love

seinen vampire knight is worse

Hey fuck you, Roman deserved his girl.

God, I hated the MC in Comet Lucifer, literally anyone else would make for a better protagonist.

My nigga. They're the only reason I'm reading the sequel.

Every chapter included the the main trio and their fucking boring angst and love triangle. I hoped Zero would get away from the toxic brothers and get with Maria, even though she loved his brother, but nope.

Even this man?
I loved this waifufag so much.

Literally anyone besides the actual protagonist.

Japan can only make decent ending once in a blue moon. Be it manga or anime most of the time I end up feeling like taking a dump would be more interesting

I remember this vaguely
Who won in the end? I remember the girls brother and some other silver haired guy were after her but that's all.

Read the thread nigga.

It was shit.

>how he'd been cucked
According to OP's summary, how did he get cucked? On the contrary, the silver haired guy had to see how the girl he liked choose another faggot first and even had his child, only to get his chance after insisting like a retard and after her loved one died.

The only thing he got was the leftovers of the previous guy.

To add to this, she made Zero wait 50 years or something after Kaname died before she even considered him.

Pffff....this is more pathetic than you average shonen harem protagonist.

So? Zero had sex with her way more, spent way more time with her, and she killed herself when he died.
Obviously it'd be considered cucking stories if you went into a coma and woke up learning that your wife bred with someone else and is dead now because she wanted to follow that someone else. Especially if he was the same nigger you (from your pov) just btfo in a love triangle.

>she killed herself when he died.
She didn't, she waited a long time before killing herself.

I thought she just went to sleep so Kaname could live as a human and would come back when Kaname dies of old age.

I don't know, op seems to imply "following him in death. The fact that they were together far longer and had a more established relationship doesn't change either waythough.

>Zero had sex with her way more
Still he came in second and got the previous guy's leftovers as prize for his "perseverance". He was just a second choice, a second alternative for the main girl to resort to and nothing more. The only winner is the one who arrives in first place.

Because the dude was essentially comatose and never officially broke up and she got pumped full of another man's semen. Cuckolding isn't a 4-dimensional art based on an objective merit:pathos system.

Yeah keep telling yourself that while you pay your ex-wife and her new boyfriend alimony.

>"Winner" gets cucked in death

Zero is the true winner here

This may change the main picture. Still he got picked up as a second option and had to see the woman he liked raise the child of hers and his rival before hoping to get a chance.

A dead person is not there to actively defend himself anymore. He lost when he was competing (actively) against someone alive. He only came to learn how "winning" feels like when he competed against no one being physically present, and even so, he had encountered problems to achieve that "victory" because he was blocked for 50 years by a woman (probably clinging to her first love's memory), according to this

Zero essentially only got the chance cause Kaname was "dead", otherwise he wouldn't have gotten anything.

Literally doesn't matter. Another man's child based through his waifu's vagina, ergo, he. is. a. cuck.
Your "what-ifs" have not weight here.

>"Wow I'm awake, where's my gf?"
>"Hey I'm her son. She fucked that other guy that you competed against and married him, somethign you were unable to do. Haha and now she's also gone since he died. "
>not a cuck

delusion

So Zero was indeed cucked by Kaname. You do know Yuuki and Kaname had a kid first and that makes it so that Zero helped raise their kid?

She knew he wasn't dead and fucked the other guy anyways. True love is faithful love.

The same goes for men when you reverse the genders what are you on about?

You do know that time is linear? No matter what happens it's the last man standing that achieves victory, especially if there was no mutual breakup or anything.

In the shoujo world this is a cop out so the girl doesn't have to choice. She has a it both ways so all the shippers can be happy.

>all the shippers can be happy
Judging by how people are replying in the thread, it didn't really work that well.

Why not just marry both or have one as the concubine?

Written by women
Shounen writes to appeal to young male self inserts where every girl loves them and only them, if they don't they just don't know it yet

Because we're men and self-insert as the winner when we read shoujo. Ante baka.

>Why not just marry both or have one as the concubine?
That's hedonist. Women only have a set number of eggs.

Do we have a shoujo thread up, or this it?

>sequel
>ancestor story again
can the ancestor just die already?

>Zero shippers
Don't worry, it's a flimsy framing mechanism to tell the cucking story.

>Zero helped raise their kid
But that kid fell in love with him so Kaname double cucked. Couldn't even be his daughterus first love.

Are the japs afraid of std's

>This hasn't updated in months

Manga translations are dead.

Really? Where can I get the raws then?

No. I mean in general.

>Why do shoujo mangaka have such large, gargantuan balls compared to their shounen counterparts?
This thread is the answer to this question. Men are pathetic autists.

Awful reverse harem kendo manga. Faggots are still deluded because the drop off into shit was so slow.

3 in EN never.

There's no harem though. Nao gave up and it's not like the two leads are interested in anyone else.

>Nao gave up
Bullshit. He still interjects himself at every turn (like he has for 40+ chapters) and his entire family is in love with her. Hime too. I wish she'd get cucked.

There aren't any black people in japan.

Hime likes Nao.

He gave up but still isn't over it. I dunno what you expected even JWWW had the rest of the harem still obviously in love with the MC even after he got with the main the girl and started having sex.

Yoko didn't give a shit. Fuji does.

>zero shippers
no. it just having a child with your ancestor is just fucked up.

When did Sup Forums get so casual? We all ancestors nigger.

>not wanting to do it with your descendants
pleb taste

Try walking around Kabukicho in Tokyo.

having sex with your grandfather/grandmother is just fucked up

Not for this guy.

Clearly you don't belong here in Sup Forums

Did you know that Japanese law allows you to marry your great-grandparents?

sharia law?

Zerofags never recovered

Which one is the legal wife? The one of the far right, right? Please don't let it be the old hag.