Hehe! He said that!

I want to exchange manly handjobs with Astolfo

>boner under skirt
my fetish

Reminder that Astolfos dick is bigger than yours

What is this?

Very lewd indeed.

Astolfo is not a man.

Want proof ? if he wants taht would make me a gay. Which im obviously not.

Checkmate

OTP
T
P

Dominating a girl with a bigger dick than yours is patrician

otp is clearly janne x homunculus guy

Pure love

Just a quick question to people in this thread.
Do you jerk off to Astolfo?

Is it normal to want to lick Astolfo's feet?

Yes.

As a matter of fact, I jerked it to this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2786961?tags=hews_hack just yesterday.

Astosfo is literally the best girlfriend material.
Jeanne can be the MC’s main love interest, but Astolfo has much more chemistry and it spends more time with MC than Jeanne.

Remember..

I can't breed with that

I hear no shame in your words.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63887289

Of course, you can't hear a Sup Forums post.

What is the appeal of traps?
If a guy looks so.much like a girl what is even the point, why not just fuck an actual girl instead of girl (male)?
I am genuinly curious, because even regular fags make more sense to me then trapfags.

exhentai.org/g/1080612/d5bc91a6f9/

Taboo makes it more fun.

Certainly not with that attitude

>futanari
wasted potential.

who wishes they looked like Astolfo?

Yeah

the appeal is that it's a girl with a dick

>x likes girls, x also likes playing with dicks

it's so fucking simple

>Taboo
wrong

But user...
I already look like Astolfo :)

>playing with a traps dick

Now that's gay.

Okay, a little correction to my question.
Do you jerk off to Astolfo... WHILE reading this thread? Like, right now?

i already look like astolfo because i am astolfo

Best.

Astolfo is (male)

I'm going to kick astolfo's balls

This.

Astolfo a pure girl

Good stuff

>Not giving a reach around
Now that's rude

Just because I love dick doesn't mean I like hairy muscly manly body

B-but girls don't have dicks!

I have seen the light it literally isn't gay to want to fuck alstofo.

Wat if , wat if i dont want to penetrate astolfo and only wanto to be in bed with him, hug him and cuddle.

Is that too gay ?

O, my rubber boypusy

Part of it is the Taboo nature yes, but also I think that the primitive call in every man to dominate those weaker than themselves also drives it. The idea that another man would submit themselves to you that easily and for sexual pleasure probably plays a lot into it.

Getting you rocks off isn't gay
Cuddling and hugging is.

fuck yes

If I had my hair long again I could probably pull it off with enough effort. I wouldn't want to be a social outcast though.

the idea of emasculating a trap is kinda cool

Ya hit the nail on the head bud.

Dont lie, you are not as pretty as him.

A human being will never exist that looks exactly like this girl(male) since it's a cartoon, the question was look "like".

Culturally and biologically, it's body shape, tits, ass, and face that our brains use to determine if something is a viable target for fucking and not the actual genitalia. You see dogs humping chairs and legs all the damn time, and it's the same with waifus. The girl clothes, nice ass, and petite body turn on the switch in the brain that says this is fuckable, but the interesting part is this system causes a lot of guys to like penis, but not guys, since what's between the legs isn't properly in the do-i-fuck-this equation even though they're straight, and penises are heavily associated with sexual pleasure due to their own jacking off and experience with it.

Me.

I have to pause reading this thread after reading your post in order to jerk off to Astolfo, and yes I just finished jerking off to him 2-3 minutes agos

No, I'm not mentally ill.

I haven't yet
I would if there was anything good featuring him

Yes

fateshit is about quantity not quality and the fanart reflects this

My self insert!

I wish I could make my shoulders more slender :(

I wish I wasn't a fucking hunk of testosterone

lewd

what do gay men get out of crossdressing to get straight men to fuck them?

Ego and power

>girl

>Aha! you put your dick in my ass, fooled you!
I still won though

It's moreso having the satisfaction in knowing that you're so alluring even straight men want a piece of you.

Girls are sluts and only boys can still be pure with a cock in their ass.

More seriously, the brain doesn't really use genitalia as an indicator of sexual attractiveness. Fuck, when I was a kid I thought vaginas were weird disgusting meat holes, but that didn't stop me from trying to jerk off to naked women on dial-up. Oh, the good old days.

The brain is looking for feminine patterns in the body shape; hips, waist, ass, shoulders, face, etcetera, etcetera. Traps are just feminine bodies with dicks attached, and by the time you see the dick it's too late. Your brain has already decided it's worth a dicking, and the only thing that will stop it is the cultural norms you've learned stepping in to say "whoa whoa whoa, slow down there brain, what are we, faggots?"

If violating those cultural norms doesn't actually bother you, then it's not "why not real girls instead of feminine boys?" It's "why wouldn't you fuck both?" Think about it this way; it's not like you've spent your entire life beating off to one attractive person, right? You've beaten off to tons of different attractive people. If the dick doesn't actually bother you, then traps are just another attractive person same as any other.

Well, they're having sex with another man. I feel like that's something a gay man might enjoy, but don't quote me on that.

Such a good artist.

>kiss a girl
>look down at her crotch
>she has a boner
That's not right, Sup Forums, that's not right at all.

You mean doujins? I've seen like 3 featuring him.
Are you saying that combined with pictures in this thread are not enough for you?

/thread

You must be a faggot to not to.

Disgusting.

Jeanne a shit.

this is a man

yeah

Yes, just an hour ago in fact.

>A human being will never exist that looks exactly like this girl(male) since it's a cartoon, the question was look "like"
Have you seen Anzu? or Charlie Soma? or any of those other random traps that have been genetically blessed with anime features? There are human males who could look like him but they are the top 0.001% of the human population.

has Astolfo had sex with a man before?

It's part of his legend.

Is fucking traps the ultimate expression of masculinity and heterosexuality?

sauce

I'm going to do so now just because I read this post.

really

Yes, Orlando Furioso is really gay.