Lesbian Catholic school teacher is FIRED on her first day back at work after marrying her girlfriend as angry parents...

>Lesbian Catholic school teacher is FIRED on her first day back at work after marrying her girlfriend as angry parents say she has been 'treated like a criminal' but church insists she had 'broken her contract'
>Jocelyn Morffi was let go from her first-grade teaching job at Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School on Thursday
>It was the day after she had gotten back from her wedding to Natasha Hass in the Florida Keys
>A letter was sent from the school to parents, on Thursday, but it failed to go into detail as to why Morffi was fired
>Approximately 20 parents convened on the school's campus and demanded an explanation from the principal, on Friday
>Archdiocese of Miami spokeswoman Mary Ross Agosta did confirm that Morffi had been fired
>She wouldn't give any further explanation other than Morffi breakng her contract
>Archbishop Thomas Wenski released a memo, following Florida's lift on same sex marriage in 2015, that placed emphasis on the city's policy
>As church representatives, all employees are to abide by Catholic teachings, the memo explained

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5377129/Catholic-school-teacher-fired-marrying-girlfriend.html

lesbian
catholic

pick one

LMAO Religion is an outdated joke. THat wedding is beautiful. We need more gay marriage just to shove it in the faces of christ tards.

JUST

fighting degeneracy with degeneracy doesn't work

damn a teacher got fired for going against catholic church doctrine who woulda thought

lesbians have no business teaching in catholic schools

Itsnice to see catholic parents outraged at the bigotry of catholicism. Hopefully those parents decided to abandon that hoax over this

Why? Whats wrong with being gay? My sister and her wife were married in our church last month

HANG ALL FAGGOTS NOW!!!

oh hai kike

>Lesbian Catholic
Does not compute

Why would a homosexual work at a Catholic school anyway? Most likely to undermine the Church, so there was a sensible choice.

> Its da jooz
Cant wait to see churches get closed en masse here like they have been in europe

> The catholic church doesnt hire homosexuals
Where do they get the priests from?

Can't wait for the Holocaust to happen again.

>I can't wait to see my culture and heritage destroyed.

>160025721
low quality

a kike and a sandnigger

Catholics don't like faggotry. it's a sin. hope your sister and her wife enjoy their empty lives

They and the wimp that officiated will all burn in the eternal fires of hell. I'm sorry, but that's the way it has to be.

And whats better to replace christcucknity than islam
You progressives sure know how to pick your cards.

What fuckin priest married them in the first place?!

What is it about Catholicism that attracts so many fags, seriously? Does this lend credence to the damaged brain theory, that gays are attracted to things dangerous or destructice to themselves?

> Christianity
> Culture
Pick one. I live in a republic which came from Pagan greek and Roman roots Christianity is a collection of superstitions for morons There is no value at all in it
Actually the catholic parents were outraged. Looks like we have yet another exampleof the uselessness of the catholic church

Touché, tho those priests are subversive and sneak in.

>wants a crazy woman playing "you be duh mommy and I'll be duh daddy" teaching children

Lesbians are full of shit anyways. Deep down they know they truly want a real dick and not some plastic dildo. They're living in a fantasy world and encouraging that behavior isn't helping society.

Kill yourself.

America was a country started by Jews and masons. You people are a cancer that lead to the decay of the European world order.

> My sister and her wife were married in our church last month

user take your sister and that other woman to get shock therapy. It is the only way to save their souls and make them wives and mothers.

Excrpt women. They just need shock therapy and some dick.

They are wives and soon will be mothers. I have agreed to supply the sperm for my sisters wife. I cant wait to be an uncle

society as a whole is accepting of gay people, why would you want wiggle your way into the few places that aren't?
I personally don't care what people do in their bedrooms but I also think that it should stay in bedrooms

Aftually Europe killed itself by fighting successive world wars. We didnt start either conflict and were drug into both. Europeans are fucking retarded

Because you shouldnt have the right to discriminate. I woild much rather have gay acceptance than have the church in my nation

fuck off you perverse sodomite, you'll burn in Hell for all eternity you demonic piece of shit

>two white wedding dresses
>two brides
>two fucking brides

it doesn't make sense

> You will go to an imaginary place and be tortured by fables.
Pic related
Two wkmen are celebrating their life together. Whats hard to understand? Marriage is a sexular institution,not a religious one, and as a secular society any adult shoild be free to marry any other adult

Good. She should head to confession pronto and do penance.

>unironically still believing in magic sky daddy
>inb4 muh fedora
Grow up hon you are too old for fairy tales.

I'll pray for you user, maybe one day you'll be cured of such a terrible affliction

I get homicidal sometimes, I need to leave this website.

Neck yourself.

this.

>angry parents
>bring your child to an institution that teaches homosexuality is a sin
>get mad, when they actually do what they preach and teach your children to believe
Really jogs the old cogs.

>/Penance
For what? Love? This attitude of guilt tripping everyone and assuming God would tell people how to live their life is frankly a primitive notion.Its no wonder the religion is dying

FPBP
Anyone claiming to support gays does not belong to any variant of Abrahamism

>Touché, tho those priests are subversive and sneak in.

They aren't subversive and sneak in, the church doctrine itself creates them

That violates the union laws. Hope she finds work elsewhere. Sucks.

Fuck those stupid parents

Thats a result of the legacy of christian hate. Once the christians are gone it will correct

This. Been thinking of leaving 4chin, all I do is get depressed and angry at threads like these.

then muslims will just start beheading you instead

The kikes are horrified of neopagans. Look on the ADL website. It literally lists almost every neopagan symbol as a hate symbol. That is fear and bigotry.

oh man if that marriage wasn't going to be a boxing match it probably will be with that kind of honeymoon

there are homos in the church already but being a teacher you need to be pure.

she praticists sodomite sex and that is not allowed and its againest the ten commandments that is the major laws of christanty is the ten commandments.

also why are you retards upset?
most of you retards are gonna burn in hell for non-beleif anyway how does this change anything when your not willing to follow the will of god?

That lady should of been a asexal or abstained from any sodomite relationship and she when of kept her job.
the church whould tell you thing well before sacking her.

I don't feel pitty for her at all she knew the rules.
and yes she is a crimanal in the eyes of the church.
the state and church have been sperate for many decades

So you heritics know anything, like at all?
Go read up on history your clearly lacking Sup Forums
in reglious studys its embassing to be this uninfromed.

t.baptist christain.

hey! that's what you get for choosing to live the deviant degenerate lifestyle!

>Lesbian Catholic school teacher is FIRED on her first day back at work after marrying her girlfriend as angry parents say she has been 'treated like a criminal' but church insists she had 'broken her contract'
Well yeah, because that would be heresy otherwise.

>most of you retards are gonna burn in hell

Yeah it's Sup Forums dude. Tell us something we don't know.

No. Gays are trashy, broken people by their nature. It's a good thing that most of them don't have children or at least adopt. They are just worse than normal.

Fairly soon, mental illnesses like that will be curable and it'll be a huge dividing line. There will be people denouncing human improvement and clinging to the harmful, the distorted, the broken. They now worship diseases, just how gays are bugchasing and how liberals are shilling for dawn syndrome children. But you can't force people to harm themselves. The disease will get rid of the hosts, and it is a good thing.

It is a good thing that gays and liberals are hurting themselves and most of them live in broken families, divorced families and end up dying alone and desperate. It shows people what is the good path they shouldn't stray from.

HAHA yea! Fucking christcucks. You should go go on craigslist and find half a dozen HIV positive men to plow your boipucci. POZ juice dripping from a bloody, prolapsed anus is beautiful. That'll really show those christ tards!

Kek fags btfo

For every attractive lesbian, there is somewhere out there, a very lonely man. Good job, assholes. Seeing a hot lesbian is like watching a suitcase full of money floating down a river of lava.

> Being gay is bad
Nope, no difference between gay and straight.Both are valid and equal.If you want a theocracy move to Saudi Arabia
Youre right, I should turn to christ and hang out with the pedos who run the religion. Good call, user

> men are entitled to women
Nope, also way way more gay men than lesbians

>hire someone based on their skills in education and teaching
>fire her for reasons that aren't based on her performance or skill as a teacher
>parents rightly annoyed that a teacher that got along with their children and did her job is being fired for non-educational reasons.

Catholics are a special kind of retarded.

if a cure came out tomorrow, would you take it?

Go be a faggot somewhere else, perhaps at the end of a noose.

Yes, men are entitled to women because God created women in order to cure our loneliness. And women are entitled to men as well. Right now there are tons of miserable people (like myself) who rightfully see lesbians as simply more (and unreasonable) competition.

>there are people in this thread that are a part of an organisation that protects and supports paedophiles

You people sicken me.

I am straight but there isnothing to cure. Saying there is a cure implies that being gay is inferior to being straight, which it isnt

Lesbian marriage is impossible
in metaphysical terms all that is being accomplished is pissing God off

>My sister and her wife were married in our church last month
Heretics are the worst of traitors

Aw how cute, an atheist is confusing Catholicism with Christianity.

You will be the father of your sister's child. That will show those Christcucks!

Maybe you should wprk on yourself and not be creepy because the fact there are more gay men than women proves you wrong.
Maybe drip the God shut because you seem like a serial killer or religious crazy

>going against hard wired reproductive instinct doesn't mean you're defective
sweetie, I...

>Beach wedding

Pleb as fuck desu

You have two paths for your future:
1. Be killed by Muslims for your faggotry
2. Be killed by a Christian revival in Europe

She lied about being gay. She signed a piece of paper saying she wasn't gay.

>Christianity is a collection of superstitions for morons There is no value at all in it

>OP talking about catholic school
>post catholic priest

>LMAO LOOK AT THE STUPOD AETHIEST MIXING UP RELIGIONS

You're a special kind of stupid.

Kikes are horrified of serious Christians, as Evangelical Christians and the medieval Church are always portrayed in the most negative way possible in Hollywood.

pleb

Fuck off with your favorite word "creepy". It's lazy too. And I'm just espousing what God's word says, so calling me crazy is nothing new.

I don't know about the numbers of fags or dykes, but there are too many for sure. I'm not surprised since the schools and Hollywood brainwash the children at a young age to accept the unacceptable. You're just following the orders of the elite, like a cool cat.

>Both are valid and equal
Only one furthers the human race faggot

I'm starting to think that Aussies are the new Swedes down under, given your inability to understand the context of my statement.

>As church representatives, all employees are to abide by Catholic teachings, the memo explained
Mm yes I'm sure all the teachers don't have extra-marital sex nor use contraceptives

>hang out with the pedos
If you are gay or hang out with gays you already are

7.5 billion humans currently, I think we are good

>get a job at X
>X says don't be Y
>be Y
>get fired
It's not rocket science, ladies.

I’m not the one who made a wildly inaccurate statement on European history faggot

>falling for the overpopulation blue pill

The other one gives you AIDs and requires you incorporate your bowels and anonymous public restrooms into the bonding process. Nature's logic is lost on retarded fagotrons

How on earth could I take something like that out of context? This is a thread about catholics and catholic schools, and you come in saying I'm mixing Catholicism and Christianity.

Maybe Trump being elected has lowered the collective IQ of America.

We all know that kikes are the most bigoted hate filled people around. They definitely hate neopagans and fear them because some SS officiers were pagan. They hate the Catholics for kicking them out of countries for killing children.

www.bloodpassover.com

The church forgives sinners but someone trying to live a decent gay life (aka not fucking everything that moves) to them deserves shunning. No wonder they are losing people.

They literally put themselves into the position of having to adopt or go childless and then play victims. So to them, lying is nothing. Every gay person I have ever known has been a compulsive liar.

I'd explain it to you, but I'm trying to be a good guy and I don't wish a headache on you, mate.