Christianity General

No matter your denomination, come and discuss Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ - who died for our sins.
Continuing on from:

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/discussion-settlement-europe-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that you cannot be Christian and support abortion.

Reminder that you are supporting zionism.

how exactly, spainiardbro

Those that believe christianity don't do so from Sup Forums's skewed point of view, but rather welcome refugees and kiss nigger feet.

Reminder that the Dark Ages are a lie.

yes, because distorted followers are the voice of the religion. Totally.

No user, the majority of christians aren't distorted followers, they are the true followers.
You're just a minuscule bunch of larpers who got lost on their way to the closest games workshop

The darker this world gets, the more Christ shines.

Amen. Only Christ can save us. He will not abandon us. Times are tough now, but things will improve.

Jews are not the true house of Israel, they are and always have been the seed of the serpent. Tares among the wheat

universalist Christian threads are cancer and are by definition anti-Christian because Jesus did not come to unify but to divide.
But since I'm here, works+faith=hell.
Also everything in the Bible is literal truth with no mental gymnastics required, evolution is a Jewish lie and they're on the record admitting they engineered Darwinism to spiritually bankrupt people.

>wantings tens of millions more niggers, rapebaies, genetic defects, retards, and genetic waste from idiotic sluts
Abortion is self-imposed eugenics

So the followers, the ones who red ink verses, preach lies, etc, are true?

And the ones who read from the Bible directly are false?

Yep cool, have a nice day user

Reminder that you cannot be a Christian and not believe in the True Presence of the Eucharist.

Christian-Sup Forums. I must admit these threads brought be back from 10 years of hardcore atheism. I will always be thankful for you guys.

We have to becasue the last Catholic General got turned into a shitflinging fest because protestants can't mind their own business.

>Using a cringey gif of a nigger-tier rapist to emphasize the validity of your views.
Kill yourself pagan.

Why does the Satan have a Semitic nose whilst Jesus has a European one? Really activated my almonds.

no problem user, went through the same struggle.

life gets so much brighter after you breach the wall

My friend is an atheist because according to him the concept of faith is "stupid".
I explained to him that under no circumstance would i want total proof that god exists because faith implies that you have faith without knowing.
If I knew there is god for sure it would be like submission out of fear but not real faith,but he cannot accept that, what could i tell him to change his opinion?

>jesus was just a hippie hurr durrr he loved everyone

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Come home

"I was never a kike, my child, I was an Israelite born of the seed of King David of the tribe of Judah. The Kikes who live among you today are a bastardized race of demons who I personally tried to warn you about many times in the Scriptures. Take the real redpill, my child."

Just give him the gospel and if he rejects it then so be it. It's his life.

Shut up nerd.

But user, faith without works is dead.
1 Cor 13:13 And now there remain faith, hope, and charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.

he knows, he needs to overcome on his own, keep on supporting him whenever he asks questions

>doesn't even attempt to refute any points
>posts literal fake news

well i beg to differ, reading contemporary books can be much more educational than reading vatican and hence protestant dogmatic interpretations.

in orthodoxy the main idea of theology studies are acquiring the spirit of church.
that means thinking like the christians that wrote the bible and built the church during first several centuries.

then you can interpret theology the right way, and not bring in your 21st century rationalizations into the bible.

pure academic rational analysis always bring in problematic interpretations so you have ***endless*** bickering (like in last thread, works and faith) instead of focus on worshiping the god.

Well he does... and its not like i can force someone to believe it, faith cant be forced, I feel sorry for him...

That's because Catholicism is false.
Don't get me wrong, most kinds of Protestantism are also false, but at least they don't go out of their way to be wrong about literally everything like the Catholics seem to like to do.
The wine, incense, and cakes are from the worship of the Queen of Heaven, a false Babylonian God.
Similarly, the Pope's mitre comes from Dagon, another false Babylonian God.
Now your Satanic pope makes more sense to you I should think.

you're point was a literal projection.

>dead Jew on a stick

Now let's see all the butthurt I get

well at least they are serving a purpose, one soul saved is worth everything!
"I say to you, that even so there shall be joy in heaven upon one sinner that doth penance, more than upon ninety-nine just who need not penance."
I hope you came to the One True Holy and Apostolic Church :)

No user, YOU come home

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/discussion-settlement-europe-part-1

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg what a terrible translation

DAY OF THE CRUSADE NOW!!!

>you're
Im retarded

>the wine incense and cakes are from the worship of the Queen of Heaven
or the Last Supper where Christ used wine and bread to institute the Eucharist. I suppose as a prot you imagine he used grape juice?

That's a reference to a man's reputation and effectiveness on earth, not his salvation.
"But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."
As for trying to work your way to salvation
"Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace."

"The cross of Christ, though it has become to many a stumbling block and foolishness (1 Cor. i. 23) remains for the believer the holy sign of his redemption, the emblem of moral strength and greatness. We live in its shadow and die in its embrace. It will stand on our grave as a pledge of our faith and our hope in the eternal light."

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but to thy name give the glory

ree

How many times do we have to go over this?

Tell me. Out of the Thousands of Religions why pick Christianity? Have you studied more than 10 or even more than 3 religions or do you just like it because it's the cool Religion?

Agreed

STOP FUCKING FIGHTING OVER WHAT CHURCH IS BETTER

THIS IS A THREAD TO UNITE CHRISTIAN POL

That's honestly so fucking cringe. Who worships a warrior man in the sky with a magical hammer who fights giants? At the time when polytheism was actually practiced in Europe? Sure, makes sense. They had no way of knowing anything about what causes natural phenomena, and being closer to nature gave them a much more magical, imaginative view of the world. So it makes sense. But now? It's a joke. No one believes in polytheistic nature deities. No one. You're larping and pretending. I don't care if you hate "muh jewish desert war deity!!", that's fine. But you don't have to turn to literal fairy stories that you know aren't true in order to gain a sense of identity.

>inb4 it's just symbolic archetype for warrior in man!!

Shut the fuck up.

"But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?"
Btw don't even pretend Catholics don't name their cemetaries "Queen of Heaven"

Pagans BTFO eternally and with no hope

It all boils down to the Cross and Resurrection, user. If you can dispel the Resurrection, all of Christianity folds. For St Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 15:17 "And if Christ be not risen again, your faith is vain, for you are yet in your sins."
Watch this video which aims to prove the Resurrection using only info atheistic scholars permit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ay_Db4RwZ_M

There's only one Religion (proper way of living) and that is Christianity

See, this is a common misconception amongst atheists. You think someone should study this or that religion and then decide, "Eh, well, yea, I guess I'll go with this one."

Christians, however, become Christian because they KNOW God. We actually really, truly know him. His Holy Spirit dwells in us. We walk with him, seeking daily the presence of Christ our Good Shepherd.
So, you're question is a bit like asking, "How did you know your mother loved you? Did you study the love of all these other mothers, before deciding that your mother did in fact know you?"

>Btw don't even pretend Catholics don't name their cemetaries "Queen of Heaven"
I have never in my life heard of this. I would love a citation. The only thing I can think of is the Church attached to the cemetary is called Queen of Heaven and as a result the cemetary is known as that.

Further, Mary is literally the Queen of Heaven if you believe Christ is God. Christ is the successor of the Davidic Kingdom, in which the mother of the King was the Queen. Therefore, Christ as King places Mary as Queen. It's simple.

>I'll post this macro of my viewpoint even though it's completely wrong! That'll show them!
It is not the literal body of Christ, neither is the wine the literal blood of Christ. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, papists don't understand the concept of communion. I feel sorry for papists, really I do.

So you just happen to have wine, incense, and cakes in honor of a queen of heaven. But it's not the false Babylonian one, it's mary...honest.
Think about how silly that sounds.

The disciples crack me up. Always questioning and not believing what Jesus says.
>“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say?
Luke 6:46 NLT

Look up the Miracle of Lanciano or Santarém user

I’ve studied
>Gnosticism
>Islam
>Buddhism
>new age bullshit
>some Judaism
Christianity makes the most sense to me and is the religion of my ancestors. Since it’s the combination of the religion of the Israelites who ran to Europe and the Roman culture, it doesn’t get much whiter than Catholicism.

I have never heard of this wine, incense and cakes for the Queen of Heaven. Citation please.

Remember when Jesus told them about the Eucharist being his literal body in John 6 and they all freaked out? I remember.

Is catholicbro from previous thread in here? If so, I think my Bible and your divine comedy is from the same company

I'm not that person, but your argument is a really poor one. Catholics honor the true Queen of Heaven, not the false Queen of Heaven of the Babylonians.

The title by itself is not evil. Jesus, for example, is the lion of Judah. Satan is also the great lion prowling around, looking for people to devour.
Jesus is the bright morning star in scripture. Satan also is called the bright morning star.
Satan is the serpent. Jesus, also, is compared to the serpent that Moses lifted up in the desert.

The Babylonians honored the false Queen of Heaven. Catholics honor Christ the King's mother, who is, by definition, the Queen Mother figure.

All Davidic kings had a queen mother figure.

It's in the Bible

1) I'm agnostic

2) You should. You were brought Christian and stayed Christian and your scared to read other holy books because you might like and they might relate to you more, IE; Islam, Budhism, FUCKING GREEK "MYTHOLOGY"

3) "Did I study other mothers"? I have one mother. And before you ask I know she's my mother due to similar facial features and genetics passed on to me.

Grow up. t.Agnostic

Why do proddies keep calling Catholicism Babylonian?

You've studied 4.5 Religions? That's not enough, study 10-50 more and then if you choose Christianity I'll give you a pass.

Jeremiah 44
Maybe it's edited out of the fake Bible, get a KJV if you need to

>other holy books
What are you talking about? I read the only Holy Book.

What cakes? Also, Incense literally symbolize our prayers raising to heaven and they smell great. I love Frankincense.

I mean, I was raised agnostic and became Christian, so your argument isn't valid.

Jeremiah literally BTFOs the people in the following verses about how they were wrong for doing so.

This is the guy who believes he can save Europe without Christians.

see

>thousands of religions

So why do Catholics do it? durrr

You've still yet to prove a citation Catholics doing so, you absolute mongoloid.

"Heh, you still worship a kike on a stick? My god on a stick is far superior, behold it stands behind me."

You're just quoting OT scripture and making up stuff about Catholics baking cakes for Mary. Classic protestant theology.

>"Did I study other mothers"? I have one mother. And before you ask I know she's my mother due to similar facial features and genetics passed on to me.

Did I study other gods? I have one God. And before you ask, I know him by the presence of his Holy Spirit.

You're just assuming that Christianity isn't true, that God doesn't exist, and you're assuming that Christians don't REALLY know God, so they're just choosing their religion arbitrarily.

But that's not the case.

Yea, but I already said why that's an awful argument here:

Whats your guys opinion on weed?

To me, I hate stoners (sadly dad is one), and using it to get on some higher plane is stupid, but what about using it as just a medicine, to calm headaches, to induce sleep, etc.

Does God not permit it?

Though to be honest I would bake a cake for her if it would help. I love cake.

Your local orthodox christian passing through.

AMA

Still waiting on your citation proving the bakesales for Mary.

I think it invites sloth and temptation.

It's still illegal federally. St. Thomas Aquinas said being a good citizen means recognizing the government’s authority and following just laws.

body is a temple of god and you should not ruin it with that sh*t

DEATH TO TURKEY
SAY IT WITH ME
DEATH TO TURKEY

I wasn’t studying them to convert. I was looking at why they think what they do. I’m Christian because we have numerous scholarly proofs supporting it.

If it is legal, you can use it as long as you don't overdo it. The same with alcohol.

Medicine is medicine. I don't smoke anymore and was never a "stoner" type, but when I did smoke it made it easier to meditate on the spirit and made me want to better myself. I don't see why that would be wrong.

But centering your life around it is like centering your life around money.

Hey Orthobro. How're things going with you?

uhh, I think we're on the same side
I think Queen of Heaven is an appropriate title for Mary.
Jeremiah's condemnation of offerings to the Babylonian Queen of Heaven has nothing to do with the true Queen of Heaven.