Retarded libs

Why don't we start the civil war? It's the only way to end the disease known as social justice. We abolish the Democratic party, forming a moderate replacement, and bar any former Democrats from joining it. We could crush them, pretty easily, why do we watch? Why don't we form and go on the offense? Time to abandon your computer, Xbox, couch, and go to the streets and save the soul of our country.

Hello CIA.

This guy can see your bullshit from Argentina, OP. Poor effort. Please show this post to your supervisor.

Agreed.

they glow in the dark every time

No need, I am his supervisor.

Not good enough you fag, try again next shift

If you're an American I'm just one of you, a white, lower class male who is hurt by watching these imbeciles ruin our nation. A civil war would hurt and strengthen our land. Short term pain, but better in the long run. No more liberals shoving their unrealistic, sheltered bullshit down our throats. It's complex but the goal is simple, victory and progress.

>It's the only way to end the disease known as social justice.
Haha, no. That disease took too long to kill society and now an immune response is in action.

Redundant

it's their containment party

>implying dumb fucks like you aren't the cancer

Are you suggestions we as a society carry out our own form of Justice against people we disagree with?
Innerdasting

fucking clowns

>I'm just one of you
(((())))

A liberals main objectives are the following - Open borders letting anyone into our country, criminal or not, want to nationalise people who's very first act in our nation was to break our laws, they want refugees, ignore the European refugee crisis, because if they see what's happening they might question their logic, which they can't allow to happen. Want everyone to be atheist, except Muslims. Want to make fag marriage legal, even though marriage is between a man and a woman, anything to degrade regular people. Support ghetto, crack\heroin dealing cop killers\killers because they have black skin. Want Communism because every man is equal to them, that means Joe who gets up for work everyday, follows the laws, resists certain delinquencys is the same as Jamal who sells crack and dope to pregnant women for cash, shoots at random people to prove how gangsta he is, and doesn't do shit to benefit society are equals. These people are fucking retarded and that's just the truth. Any logical, calculated person would see that their wants are simply ignorant. We need a civil war because you fucks are brainless and destructive, not because I'm CIA or Russian troll, but because I'm an intelligent American with values, morals, and limits.

Let's start with OP

Is that the royal we? What the fuck is stopping you? It really wouldn't take much. Are you too lazy or just a pussy? I know, you are probably a very busy man.

best you got fib/cia or wait i read the text this really is best you got lol