The bear will leave its cave forever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bear is Russia moron

True Goyo has wrought this. Who is True Goyo? Why your friendly neighborhood capitalist. Same people putting wood alcohol in mouthwash, cause it's cheaper, leading to accidental teen death.

Welcome DEPRESSION! Good news everybody, I'm gonna ride the wave, cause I got no stocks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what you are seeing is the death throes of a former superpower losing the energy wars

we don't need floors where we are going...........

Jordan Peterson appears on Adam Carolla >

Adam seems to be obsessed with Pizza and Pedophilia being interlaced>

Adam Carolla Compares His New Show to "To Catch A Predator" | TMZ (Jokes about Pizza and Pedophilia)
youtube.com/watch?v=7TBcsuTFeK4

Again here he is joking about Pizza and Pedophilia

Adam Carolla: A New Way to Use Pizza on Tom Green Live
youtube.com/watch?v=XL_E3wekZ4U

He criticises women wearing make-up at work but fails to address his daughter appearing in her underwear online.

He charges the goy 2k for rugs

What gives Pol?

Autists will obsess over one user's cryptic bullshit. He should have added that one to the end of his stupid fucking list.

>tfw the bear was never meant to be russia, but rather the economy.
Permanent bear market, here we come.

>Make really vague prophecies on a political section of an anime website
>Have autists spaz out as they reach incredibly hard to connect the dots

The bear is california you retard.

>t. JIDF

This is the lamest attempt at subversion I've seen coming from a a shareblue nigger.
California is literally trying to leave the US you fucking retard, and you keep spewing shit about the russian boogeyman then calling me JIDF?
Holy fuck you are in a different level of shitposting at your office of cotton picking phat lip niggers

No you moron. A cave is somewhere you rest. Russia has been cut off from the west because of the jews. Trump rebuilt an alliance with Russia and the only enemy the world has now is israel.

The Star.

israel is dead.

Faggot

At the moment Israel isn't our enemy our biggest enemy are the leftist Jews. News need their own state or else they will come to white countries and cause even more problems for us. You stupid fucks think Israel is the main problem when they themselves are being subverted by leftist progressives.

There is no difference JIDF. This talking point is shit.

Buy VIRT or stay poor, they are the only ones who will make money from the bear market.

>bear leave cave
Is this pointing to /cavepol/, perhaps?

You just proved my point dumbass Jews have to be identified and given their own state or kill probably both. The problem is international progressive Jews more than anything. If they have their own country which is surrounded by the enemy it takes away their focus but retarded cuck soy faggots like you have now understanding of war. No you like a child on the playground getting bullied that's all you can see or comprehend. The main problem is the progressive international banker communists which are all Jewish. You want to destroy the only thing keeping us from being totally overrun with these parasites. Once Israel falls they run to North America and Europe and it will be game over no getting ride of them. I would say your a shill but no your just a stupid fucking kid who needs to grow up become a man and learn how to fight.

nope. zionism is the problem of our itme.

Fuck off nigger wetback, whatever the fuck you are from whatever fucked country your in

three branches will become one
>NSA will absorb the FBI and CIA creating only one agency which will make this type of political bullshit much more difficult.

No I take it back you are a progressive leftist communist shill here to derail the thread