NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO. How'd you like it if we kicked all of you out for right wing terror attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam),
archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3
youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s
jihadwatch.org.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is New York in 2001 after two Muslim airplane attacks.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

>Sup Forums absolutely BTFO. How'd you like it if we kicked all of you out for right wing terror attacks?
Im Irish, my parents had to que in a separate line for the Irish when coming in through UK passport control Also the Ra gave warnings. Many Irish were against the Ra in a vocal way. Most Muslims are silent or turn a blind eye. The two cannot be compared.

1. The Anglos deserved it
2. They actually did ban Irish and Catholics
3. The IRA aren't cunts

Such a lazy argument

>They actually did ban

You're a retard.

Reposting the real image

>we're spineless faggots, so you should be as well

Literally what parts of London have looked like since the industrial revolution. Go the fuck back to your Facebook memes

UP THE IRA!

exactly 1 person was killed in that attack. they called the police 1 hour ahead of time to tell them it would happen and the police evacuated the area. the only person was killed was a reporter who ignored the evacuation

What would you know Abdul.

Do Irish people have the prehensitivity toward hating others? Do they have a part of their belief system that includes lying to other races/religions in order to gain an upper hand? Did they come from a war torn nation with a lower then average IQ and customs that go against western norms?

>we didn't ban irish people or catholics
I fucking wish we did over here, allowing them in was the beginning of the end

I'm currently in Newry in Northern Ireland, but I'd kill to be in the republic right now just so I could have the Irish flag back just to laugh at the absolute state of you two mutts.

Not only are you not Irish, but you don't have the first fucking clue of what the IRA was.

You did't ban the Irish because THAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF THE IRA! THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR FUCKING SYSTEM!

That would be like banning the Colonies after the Boston Tea Party, it runs counter to your actual goal!

Brit homo go turn in your butter knife and renew your tv license pussy

I've seen this photo before. Fuck. How big was the bomb to break all that glass? Must have been astounding. Don't mess with the fucking Irish Republican Army man.

Is there any footage of the bomb going off?

Lol what timespan is this data for?

So the threat is that the UK would leave Ireland?
I think that was the goal.

But they did fucking blame Irish people . . .

Yeah, and if Akbar phoned in the bomb location three hours ahead of time because he wanted to make a loud political point and invite the English to experience what life was like in a militarized home territory to build support for troop withdrawal and do all that with minimal risk of casualties then maybe people would think more kindly of his goals, but all Akbar wants to do is kill us or convert us with his Truck of Peace World Tour, so people tend to frown on that sort of behaviour.

/thread

Islam is a cancer on the world.

Maybe you should stop occupying Ireland you fucking faggot.

>Tojo 5 million

Convenient to pick him instead of the emperor so you can leave the second sino-japanese war out of that death toll, he'd be up there with Mao

The IRA was great. Their bomb manuals are fantastic.

Funny, because the vast majority of terrorists attacks in that war were committed by the U.K.

Immigration manuals not so great aye comrade.

top tier and cheap too

4,789,328 cunts.

And we bloody well should have banned them.

thank fuck i had an opportunity to use this muttboi

americucks are little bitches, enjoying those prison years for throwing bacon?

Why ban us friendo? There's not a single Irish person in this thread defending the IRA. Every single response is from a mutt who has never stepped foot in Ulster.

I don't know why yanks are under the impression they're any less hated in Ireland than anywhere else.

Not equivalent. The IRA ALWAYS gives bomb warnings Muslims do not. The IRA does it to make a political statement and Muslims just do it to kill people.

>The IRA ALWAYS gives bomb warnings
Not even remotely fucking true.

Hey op, how many died in pic related? Its certainly not what you'd expect given the devastation shown in the photo. Why is that?

How would you go about kicking all of us out without the support of half the government and essentially the entirety of the military and local/state police forces?

>The IRA were nice, polite terrorists

Show your flag mate.

>Why ban us friendo?

England has no business in Ireland and the Irish have no business being in England.

The Muslim argument is just what cowardly cucks use. White nationalism doesn't much involve Islam and Christianity.

Yeah when military and police were the target there waa no warning. Big fucking whoop.

The IRA called in the bombing so they could evacuate, They didn't attack civilians

>England has no business in Ireland
You've business in Northern Ireland, and all I'll say is there's a reason that free movement exists between Ireland and Britain regardless of the European Union's existence.

>Big fucking whoop.
Absolutely sums up your intellect on this matter. Stop responding to me because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Or maybe anyone who believes in GODtm should be put to death as a traitor to mankind for committing crimes against humanity. There Is No Room For god. There Is Only Science and love, neither of which require god.

>doesnt want to challenge mudslime extremism
>loves to see people blown up by mudslimes
>dig deep into european history
>find the troubles and ira vs. britain 30+ years ago
>think IRA was right wing terrorism
>too much of an idiot to realize conservatives are not terrorists
>goes on Sup Forums to rant about ira
>meanwhile mudslime terrorism continues

>smug soyboy grin, Gotcha Sup Forums

Aww did daddy get btfo by the ira?

Nice

We haven't business in Ulster for long, thank god. The reason for free movement between Britain and Ireland was Ulster and the Anglo-Irish relationship will change after we leave Ulster.

Maybe you should have banned Irish. They've been a problem everywhere they've gone. In America we even had a bunch of these cunts try to attack Canada and start a war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids

The IRA targeted infrastructure not civilians

I probably shouldn't admit this given I'm on the wrong side of Ulster right now, but the majority of my family support, or at the very least sympathised, with the IRA's goals during the peak of the Troubles from what I know.

I have Sinn Fein supporters in my close family.

I just really fucking hate lardtards, and LARPing lardtards doubly so.

The second Britain leaves Ireland, not only is the Republic going to turn into a shit storm, but Ulster will look like Iraq.

friendly reminder that Sup Forums literally killed people.
Should everybody here be considered a mass killer?
>Most Muslims are silent or turn a blind eye.
well that's obviously wrong, are you fucking 13? How do you not remember the reaction of muslims after 9/11 and other attacks?

The USA targetted infrastructure and not civillians at Nagasaki and Hiroshima :^)

Yes but the Irish terrorists were a small minority. There are entire nations ruled by the ideology of radical islam. And their attacks are far more frequent.

And Britain will have nothing to do with it. It's a demographic certainty anyway.

Well you seem like a rational, and level headed individual now don't you?

You're literally making the same arguments the political left makes about radical islam. How many Irishmen sympathised and aided the IRA during the troubles do you think?

Tell me, why are you singling out americans and not the 2+ aussies in this thread "defending" the ira? Does it fit your narrative a little better? Its a payyern ive noticed online and its really strange. The irish have such a strong hatred for their diaspara, but only when they are in the us. Drink bleach.

>anti-abortionism
>1
so we're confirming that the average Sup Forumstard is in fact 13? FFS anybody who was born before 1990 knows that's bullshit

>The irish have such a strong hatred for their diaspara

Because you comment on Irish politics ignorantly and often make the situation worse.

okay abdullah

If Britain pulls out, it'll have everything to do with it. As for demographic certainty, probably given Catholics outnumber prods but if it were to happen abruptly in the near future, you can expect violence.

The two LARPing Australians in this thread can get the fuck off their desolate, desert continent and drown themselves too for all I care but you know fucking well why Americans are circled out for their persistent LARPing in regards to Irish diaspora.

Plus, there hasn't been 1 post by an Irish flag in this thread YET in support of the IRA. Almost every response has came from an American, which stands to reason, after all it was the CIA that aided IRA gun running.

I feel bad for you, dude. The problem is that you don't know real Islam. I'll have to redpill you.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

This is real Islam, not from an intelligent critic of Islam like Dr. Bill Warner (wikiislam.net/wiki/Factual_Persuasion_-_Refuting_Official_Islam), but from ACTUAL Muslims:

archive.is/EsqJ6
archive.is/2Km4p
archive.is/n76zy
archive.is/u70z3

And if you think those people are "extremists," then watch the last five minutes of this video: youtu.be/noa5m8w4v0U?t=42m46s

Finally, for tracking Islam on a daily basis, I would suggest jihadwatch.org.

We should have though

You still ignore the aussies doing the same thing. Why do you have such a hatred of americans. I know you saw those aussie posts. Be honest. This isnt about irish politics to you. You just hate americans, and thats fine. Just ask yourself why every now and then.

But those were white people, which is different.

Also, you are British so of course you invited the enemy combatant in with open arms.

Fucking idiots. Terrorists are terrorists regardless but the big fucking difference is the reason and method of it. The American colonists were also terrorists but they were fighting to stop you assfucks from fucking them over financially without them having any say in how they were governed or taxed. Americans did what Canadians and Australians should have done long before they ever did. Reason is always something you consider. People like you who see things as only one way and nothing else are the reason the world is as fucked as it is right now.

>You just hate americans, and thats fine.
You're responding to the wrong guy, but you're absolutely right I hate yanks. You annoy the fuck out of me.

Violence in Ulster is inevitable. We surrendered to the IRA two decades ago. We're just waiting to leave at this point.

Did the Irish also attack Europe for 1400 years, enslave Europeans, install a Shariah caliphate, have a culture that values raping goats, kids, child marriage, incest, etc. did the Irish refuse to assimilate wherever they moved to, are the Irish and IRA still a huge problem? Fuck off, lefty.

>1 off incident
>Weekly trucks of peace and bombings.

Why is that?

>The American colonists were also terrorists but they were fighting to stop you assfucks from fucking them over financially
I'm not English or even British but based on my limited amount of knowledge of the American Revolution, I think its safe to assume the Founding Fathers would commit suicide again if they were to return and see the absolute state.

They called in an warning to evacuate before they set off the bomb. Literally only one person died in that blast. Has ISIS ever called in a warning before they set off a bomb?

I'm not Irish but I have heard Irishmen recount the embarrassing shite Americans say to them when on holiday in Ireland.

how many times did the Irish bomb London? Two dozen times?

The Irish are UK's problem, so they'll live with the consequences. No reason to import additional problems

I can't help but visualise a 5'4" tanned swarthy border jumper in a sombrero every time I see an American flag in support of the IRA.

Since you brought it up though, I guarantee 0% of either the Americans, Australians or memeflags ITT have visited Northern Ireland or even the Republic.

>have a culture that values raping goats, kids, child marriage, incest

Yes.

Do you think brits dont say some embarrassing shit in the states while "onolliday" in the us?

Bet his footage was a blast at the office

They didn't call in the bombing so the cities could be evacuated - ridiculous to suggest any comparison.

>did the Irish refuse to assimilate wherever they moved to

Have you ever heard of scousers?

I doubt British tourists announce support for terrorist groups when in America.

a lot.

He provided a source, you provide """""common knowledge"""" give examples plox.

I do. They celebrated.

>raping goats
That's the welsh, user.
>child marriage
>incest
Child marriage is illegal in Ireland and they have one of the lowest incest rates in the world.

Being Irish isn't an ideology. Islam is. Wow, that was hard.

they were warned about it and nobody died

the ira weren't even terrorists anyways

>we didn't ban Irish people
Big mistake.

Lol, the amount of missing context is funny.

Islam has been killing people relentlessly for 1400 years. It's a civilization destroyer.
War is coming.

>gets literally fucking bombed
>it’s okay
>cherry picks a bacon sentence
There’re countless amounts of cuckholded shit your police and government do publicly on a near hourly basis