Feminism hate thread

In Argentina, feminists stage a play called "the abortion of Jesus Christ" in front of a church.

>Due to the commemoration of Women's Day, a group of feminists staged a demonstration on the main streets of the city and staged an abortion of Mary, with a lot of red paint, simulating a bleeding, in front of the Cathedral of Tucumán.

>On Facebook, the feminist group Socorro Rosa Tucumán staged the image, assuring that "the virgin aborted in the cathedral the patriarchy, the obligatory heterosexuality and the impositions of the repressive society and demanded to all the misogynists of this medieval province to take the images of the maternities, that do not forbid further abortions on their behalf. "

Argentinians are cucks.

hot

I feel so sorry for those women. How blind they are.

feminism

classy

Christianity is dumb. I think it's funny.

>some inflammatory thing about jesus
I won't be shocked when I hear they are guided by, or are, jews.

They complain about their rights, yet have no problem killing their own children. The hypocrisy is incredible.

In Brazil, two activists of the feminist movement held a gay kiss in front of a church as a form of protest against a Conservative deputy.

im not religious but that's just disrespectful and unnecessary. I hate when they do this stupid shit for attention.

not Christian
but i'm starting to see that feminism = satanism

Fuck the porteños, they ruin Argentina

Meh. Do it in front of a mosque. Oh wait they wont because Muslims are real men

Instant ticket to hell

Feminists, along with LGBT homosexuals, invaded World Youth Day, all NUS and lesbians masturbated with the crucifix of the cross of Christ in a public square among children, women, religious and all who passed by.

>starting to see

The have been telling men and babies to fuck off and literally die for 100 years now. Glad you're catching up.

How can anyone see this and say that Islam is bad?

*they Also, feminists just happen to have the full support of Satanism. It's probably just a coincidence.

Others are able to organize thoughts and issues into appropriate categories.

Muslims would be on our side if it weren't for all the cuckservatives whinging about muh misogyny, muh homophobia in Islam. Seriously, faggot cuckservatives are more angry at Muslims who live in their own country minding their own business than feminists doing the most disgusting shit and desecrating the name of Jesus Christ in front of churches.

Yeah, I'm basically an atheist as well but I want to see these disrespectful, degenerate fucks rounded up and put in camps before I die.

fuck abortion, that's an anal prolapse

Its funny because chridtcucks are an easy target, and basically harmless these days.

If they were truely stronk women, theyd do this in front of a mosque...

I would love to see that

nothing would happen, as long as it is a mosque in Argentina or other out-of-the-way countries. on a country with radicalized muslims though...

They don't have a problem with Muhammad raping a 9 year old.
Next stage play in front of a mosque.

I must agree and call myself stateless

Cerrá el culo. Son todos los provincianos que vienen a estudiar a la uba y se vuelven zurdos.

Me too

>If they were truely stronk women, theyd do this in front of a mosque

We need to meme this into reality.

what game is that? That's fking hilarious

no wonder the Antichrist will hate women.

The camps already exist. It's called "fun STD adventure" and "dying alone".

>tearing down the moral structure which prevents people from grinding them into pig feed just to shut them up
Self-correcting degeneration.

Holy fuck thats so disgusting

i hope they dont reproduce though.
also can you imagine if they did an abortion of Mohammed in front of a mosque?

Gas these cunts