Has the Nanny State gone too far?

Has the Nanny State gone too far?
>Under investigation for cutting your kids hair.

But they, like, totally ruined her life.

Cutting your kids hair in a way that makes them look like a social outcast is good enough a reason to step in, especially the mom's request.

You're probably some faggy ancap with no ability to understand nuances in familial situations.

And you're a tripfag so I'm saging this thread

If they cut off their daughters long, beautiful hair as a form of psychological punishment, I’d say they deserve to be investigated.

>daughter dyes her hair
>cut it off as punishment
Yea, that definitely isn't going to make her hate you more. Her dad probably just chased her off right into the arms of a black guy or drug den.

what the hell is wrong with all of you? hair dye is a clear sign of extreme stupidity, he cut off her hair to warn OTHER PEOPLE that she is fucking unfixable. Like all fathers, he gave up on her the second she killed her natural color.

Don't want daddy issues? don't be fake as fuck. pretty simple.

>Has the Nanny State gone too far? ... yes

is this news or current political events ... no

saged

And how am I supposed to know this from what the OP here has inferred?

Neither the child nor the mother consented. This is a severe violation of the NAP and the wannabe "parents" should be publicly executed for their crimes.

>parents-deemed-unfit-because-they-didn't-take-their-son-to-MickeyD's.png

>parents can't choose their child's hairstyle.
>parents can't 'punish' their daughter for disobedience.

Women

>Firefox Focus

This isn't a reasonable punishment you cucks

Oooh look at me, *wrists flap about* I'm a Euro-pee-an

>punishing a girl by making her cut all of her hair off just because she got one of those french balayage lightenings.

that's some real dumbass cruel punishment desu. making her dye it back would have been more than enough

I hope this guy enjoys leading his daughter straight to getting a train ran on her by a group of niggers to get back at him for it

Father has autism confirmed. You aspies might have a chance with her. topkek

Can't the parents just say that they didn't like her hairstyle and thought it would be better and cuter short? Can they really get arrested for cutting their kids hair?

wife and daughters are property of the husband until daughter is handed off to her husband.
women are property or do you want your civilization to die?

but its ok to drug 5 year olds, which sterilizes them and stops their development.

whats the issue? That kind of shit is perfectly acceptable to do to a boy. Equal rights and all that. So why is this even (((news)))