Give one good reason cannabis should remain illegal?

Give one good reason cannabis should remain illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So my gore folder gets fresh content from the cartel

fags like you keep making shitty threads on Sup Forums

I dont like the smell

>77
Kek confirms

This is why I think all niggers need to be in Africa. Humans shouldn't have to ever smell an African. That's disgusting.

>good reason
>illegal

nothing should be illegal except usury and taxation and circumcision.

to validate jeff sessions life

>420

you can’t make that shit up..

It's impossible to regulate because the shit 'll grow anywhere, they call it weed for a reason. It's like alcohol prohibition but even worse because it can be done with zero infrastructure, you can just plant a bunch of plants out in the bush and come back for it when it's done growing. You may as well be throwing the money into a bonfire.

Hahaha fucking Aus-wait a minute he's right.

Makes liberals rage and gets retarded people put away from society

Why would you want to give more money to the state?

The only reason they want to legalize it is so they can include it in the sin tax and triple its price.
Go price a gallon of denatured alcohol and a gallon of vodka (adjusted for only being 40% alcohol and 60% water).
denatured is going to be less than $10 and sin taxed is going to be almost $100

The only difference between the two is the denatured means it has poison in it so that you cant drink it. They do this to avoid the sin tax and be able to sell it for a reasonable price.

>shit 'll grow anywhere,
You can take grapes or honey, do fuck all work and have alcohol. You can take cough medicine and make meth.

its been legal here in seattle for years.
must suck for you conservashits not living in a free state.

cops don't even enforce weed laws unless you're some low-life nigger dealing to 13 year olds or transporting pounds over state lines

you don't have anything to worry about unless you're a sack of shit, which sounds like you are so have fun being locked up you worthless nigger faggot

Do the grapes spontaniously turn into alchohol? Does the cough syrup? Can you accidently kill yourself turning these ingredients into their respective drugs? Can el atrocidad come up with a coherent response?

It destroys your brains and your soul.

>44

Kek agrees with you user

>420

Best post I've seen so far.

Because freedom dummy

Stop trying to be the nations parents. You are not the moral authority

Then why don't we ban pizza and italian restaurants, disgusting smells yet fully leagal

I don't think it should be illegal, but people need to learn about modesty and moderation before we legalize such product.

Your shilling.

What if I say no

You're*

Degeneracy needs to be stopped before it escalates. I don't think we need to lock people up who grow their own for personal use, but making it 100% legal isn't the way to go either

this is both underrated and disgusting

If cannabis isnt legal continent wide by 2025 I have lost all faith in the corrupt pieces of shit running our oligarchy styled government.

Because we can’t just lock people up for being liberal faggots. Yet.

Who cares. Let drugs be decriminalized, and ones that are less harmful than alcohol should be legal.

(((you)))

it pisses the potheads off.

You do realize that self righteousness is a form of degeneracy...right?

>Whenever potheads stop smoking, they all talk about how they "start having dreams again".

Really makes you think.

--- BREAKING ---

ITS HAPPENING!

POTHEADS CELEBRATE HITLERS BIRTHDAY on 4-20!

--- EOS ---

> STUPID JEWS FORGOT THE RECIPE TO HOLY ANNOINTING OIL

> TRY TO FIND IT EVERY DAY

I only remember my dreams after smoking.
Try again boomer.

Go fuck yourself - I only remember my dreams when I don't smoke.

>420
Kek wills it

>must suck for you conservashits not living in a free state.
What's it like getting BTFO!! Does it hurt or does just sting a little? How long does the pain last? Do you go to your safe space and drink coco?

Anyone vaped THC? How's the smell intensity? I live in a complex filled with old people so I'm just thinking of trying edibles.

I fucking love my vape pen. The high is more intense but for a shorter time. No smell besides whatever flavor you got. And when you come down you come down clear not like that foggy sleepy feeling.

niggers wil'in

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I think my friend may have drugged me and I need help
I also may be having a panic attack
Can anyone tells me what it feels like to be laced with coke/speed, my fucking friend said a coworker he knows does it and he almost did it with her and then now I feel all fucked

I’m an alcoholic man, I can’t add fucking speed addict to the list of shit

Keeping it illegal is good for all the judges, layers.cops,rehabilitation,big Pharma, and the ability to search cars due to the cop saying he can smell weed in the car.

smells

t. pothead

There is no good reason it should be illegal. There are plenty of reasons why actually smoking it is stupid.

Cop