Leave the Alt-Right to me

Leave the Alt-Right to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEzWchoz2yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based centrist.

he actually had anglin on the defensive

if your objective is preserving the white race at all costs, it follows that you should be ready to justify death squads. that's a good point

Will you fuck off with these threads? You deserve terminal cancer for posting these cancerous faggots here

I agree with the alt right till they say we need to take away minority citizens property away. The alt right will fail because of this stance.

This guy got blown the fuck out.

How in the world is he making $8,000 a month on patreon?

Hi CIA

This is true. The alt right does not want to accept that they will have to get very violent. The funny thing is they would be destroyed. The alt right is just a meme, and they should focus on trying to get trumps immigration bill passed excluding the DACA.

>if your objective is collecting taxes at all costs, it follows that you should be ready to justify tax collection death squads, thats a good point

how can any government policy be moral under Sargon retarded tactical ancap ideology? I can just claim someone who doesn't like it will resist and then will get shot therefore its bad and we can't do it

>I will start shooting at the government if Sargon has rights and they will shoot back therefore its immoral for Sargon to have rights

Sargon is an idiot but he is not wrong on this issue.

lets ban charities because collectivism is bad

*gets BTFO repeatedly*

>How in the world is he making $8,000 a month on patreon?

Brainlets like him to think for them. His upper class accent is the cherry on the cake.

Day reminder sargon is a shill, the alt right is a psyop organization and everyone on Sup Forums is a newfag

Yes and Hitler was just a meme until they realised the gravity of the situation

Why does the "alt-right" continue to attack useful people like , like Sargon. They never seem to go after anyone that's actually a threat to the movement.
Yeah, Sargon is a cuck, but he's turning young people to the right at a far faster rate than the alt-right.

Yes, Lord Sargon

What about this proposal:
youtube.com/watch?v=yEzWchoz2yo

You don't take anyone's rights away, just set a location which is already overwhelmingly white and then limit immigration to white people. Eventually that would become the ethnostate.

*Whites your path*

So you are saying that the alt right can beat 100 percent of the democrats, and majority of the centrist and republicans? Get real ha!

Hitler had a much smaller less land mass nation to take over compared to America. Demos matter kid, learn this!

“We’ll be as violent as they make us be.” It was said and it’s true. Once state policy is established cucked whites can be tossed into the nigger wasteland as well for all I care.

I actually been saying this for a long time. Why don’t the alt right just move to already 90 percent white areas.

I know the black nationalist are doing this in the south.

Also Ryan is a fag and does not belong in the ethnostate.

What? Sargon got dragged into this by kraut when he went after race realists, no one "attacked" them

He didn't, he just kept saying sop being so defensive even when Anglin wasn't. Repeatedly saying something over and over can stick in the minds of viewers. Same reason the left spam "diversity is our strength" everywhere.

I thought it was a poor showing from both sides, just a mess. I would've preferred Spencer v Sargon or Enoch v Sargon.

stop*

Collecting taxes isn't the same as moving people off their land.

That will never happen. No one will ever vote for a white nationalist.

Skeptics like Sargon and Kraut isntigated this. Plus the low-hanging fruit whom the skeptics prety upon for patreon shekels would never in a million years go on Bloodsports against people like Anglin.

Sargon had to denounce the alt-right, to maintain his platform. They should have let it be.

Skeptics legit threw the first stone in this.

>No one will ever vote for a white nationalist
What a stupid fucking claim. People already have.

Sargoy is an idiot. He should play this like Styx.

You really think trump is a white nationalist? Ha ha okay....

Sargon doesn't realize that having nothing to fight for is worse than war

Who is going to fight us? You? Sjws? Cucks?
The moment it comes to fighting we have already won. Discilpined, fanatic white males with veterans leading them = you are fucked. "Average americans" will stay out of the fight. White america will generally either be neutral or even pro far right. Once virtue signallers see that getting a bullet in the face is real you will see them dry up faster than a glass of water in south africa

Can't watch the video at the moment, is he advocating for the area in the thumbnail? We be fucked without ports, and that area is giving up a lot of nukes.

Hard to believe this guy has jumped the shark in such a big way

They’ll probably market themselves as a reformer when the time comes. We’ll have to be nearly bankrupt and almost 50% actual niggers before that happens though.

You keep framing it like it's going to be a physical war or something, it will mainly be a culture war and the right has made huge steps in the past few years. We're at a place now I could never have imagined ten years ago.

what do you think white flight is? We have been doing this ever since the civil rights moevement. At some point we are going to have to stop running. If we move to already 80%+ white states our goal has to be to secede and form an ethnostate.

>Alt-Right
only e-celeb faggots and their followers use that
stupid fucking term for something that doesnt even
exist in the way they think it does.

I didn't say anything about Trump you dense idiot, he is a CN. Arthur Jones just won the primary for the GOP in Illinois, last week. Your claim was retarded, based on zero (0) evidence and I was pointing that out.

Plan to defeat the SJWs?
At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the country?
Localized entirely within your youtube channel?

>Yes.

May I see it?

>No.

I seriously wish armoredskeptic was dumb enough to attempt fighting with the alt right, would be hilarious to see him get made a fool of, sadly I think he realizes his place.

I see your numbers and I wouldn’t be scared. The military would destroy you. Look at that low number rally in VA. When you guys can draw more than 5k are a rally then maybe I’ll be ineterested.

Oh fuck, don't go sargon

>WHY WON'T YOU BE THE CARTOON SKINHEAD NAZI I WANT YOU TO BE? REEEEEEEEEE

Him and his bald girlfriend seem to be the only ones smart enough to have sidestepped all of this and got off unscathed. They're total brainlets and I'd love to see them get taken down, but they haven't taken any b8 so far

>defensive
well, unlike the Liberalists(TM), they generally have to be. it's unfortunate that the other side rarely has their ideas held to scrutiny to split hairs.

>if your objective is preserving the white race at all costs, it follows that you should be ready to justify death squads. that's a good point
is Sargon ready to justify his death squads to enforce "cultural imperialism"?

>upper class accent
U wot m7

People like ben shapiro are winning the culture war not the alt right. Compare views. Conservatives by far out draw the alt right.

absolute fucking trash. i've never seen a more pathetic wannabe quadroon in my life

>boomers
>relevant

He ran against no one you brain dead fuck head ha!

you're fucking boring man

Numbers don’t lie.

Yes it is. Sargon's entire argument is that some people might decide to fight back against new policies, and then lead to violence. This is literally the Ancap NAP argument that you can use against all forms of government power, from taxes to drug use to speeding.

We literally already do these things with ICE and illegals being deported. And those aren't fucking DEATH SQUADS.

It’s honestly in everyone’s best interest to preserve the skeptic community because they’re a Trojan horse into the minds of normies. Sargon cutting ties and moving on to rehashing anti feminist talking points over and over and over again is a recipe for long term success.

Can I get a quick rundown on what new failure that Scrotum of Mudblood has ventured into now?

I agree with white flight. This is the smartest thing to do.

see

Yes, for the most part.
He does mention other options and areas, and does agree that being landlocked would be a severe disadvantage.

That's what our parents and grandparents did. It's only a temporary solution because they send vibrant diversity to chase you down.

You literally said "No one will ever vote for x" and I showed and example where people did, and you come back with "well he had no competition" which is literally not true, as they could have voted for any democrat. You are arguing in bad faith and everyone here can see that.

He's right retard. People are rejecting social justice and progressivism and finding more value in more conservative ideas. They aren't going full 1488

Klavan focuses on culture Shapiro just rehashes news stories and gives Jewish spin. He’s culturally irrelevant.

This is why I am supporting trumps immigration bill. I feel if trump can get his bill passed then this whole alt right sjw thing just fades away, and the white population goes past 70 percent.

Spencer was right when he said Sargon is someone who thinks he is smarter then he really is. He either tries to tie it back to nazi or keeps going back to his sophomoric understanding of Locke. I really want to know if people find Sargon smart?

>if your objective is preserving the white race at all costs
What if my objective is securing the best future for my own children, and understanding that niggers are worse beings will help me keeping my distance from them and not mixing with them?

The death squad argument is retarded, because it appeals to an autistic sense of purity. This is like saying
>if you want your soup to be garbage free, you will spill out your only meal and you will starve
but in fact, keeping any garbage out of your food, every act is a net positive for your future. Every white child born into a caring, normal family, every cent you spent on your own people and not niggers, every savage you kept away is all a net positive on your life and on the future of the people you care about.

This isn't about death squads, this is about realizing, what is good and what is bad for you.

it wont be in just america tho. look at poland

They aren't going full 1488 yet.

The whole idea is that people will accept western culture because it's great so they will want to; no death squads needed to convert anyone.
And death squads used to protect the people who have already accepted it are called "the military." Military protecting citizens isn't really that controversial.

He will lose bigly. If that is your argument then okay. Thanks for the laugh by the way!

Just wondering how many votes did he get?

I don't disagree, Sargon and Co have spent way too much time punching right. They had to distance themselves from the alt-right though, they would lose their platforms if they didn't. I think the heavy hitters on the alt-right need to ignore them though. It's foolish to attack people that are bringing people into your folds.

Okay, like I see Poland invading America....

We'll ignore the skeptics when they stop punching right. In the meantime, I'm enjoying taking them out, stealing their audience, and getting /ourguys/ exposure on big-name youtube channels

Again, I was pointing out that you were factually wrong in your claim, there are plenty of other examples I could use, last (You) you're getting from me.

There's a reason these Internet Blood Sport streams featuring white nationalists consistently make the #1 World Trending. White people are fascinated by the idea, one way or another. And once the jew programming gets debunked, they realise there is no other option

Sargon is a jewish puppet and hardly useful, the alt right has exposed yeh alt light for simply being puppets

Klavan ideas are going to be main stream not the alt right. Like I said If trumps immigration bill passes then in 30 years this won’t be an issue anymore.

Actually, they don't even have to go full 1488. All they have to do is undertand the importance of demographics.

Attacking them is how you bring people in.

They aren’t accepting western culture though they’re substituting third world cultures and displacing western culture. Don’t know why you think niggers, chinks, and other muds are capable of even giving a shit about western culture. They’re all convinced we have no culture and we’re all convinced their culture is just the food they eat.

How many votes did he get? You did not answer my question.

Spencer is the most obvious glow in the dark cianigger I have ever seen.

America will either become a white ethnostate again or you'll be swamped by muds and become an irrelevance. Either you'll join Poland or you'll be left at the wayside, you won't have the same power you had in the past as a mud nation. You'll grind down just like Brazil and the powerful jews will jump ship to Middle Eastern nations.

Exactly. You only have to get some of the people most of the way there.

It's not enough. We need a space explicitly for white people where they can be free to pursue their own destiny

They are gate keepers

Because it’s entertaining. I enjoy them but when the alt right says we will take ways minority’s land away then i cring. Why would anyone want to give government that much power? We should end property tax not make the issue worse.

HOLY FUCK sargoy just got blown the fuck out

>The whole idea is that people will accept western culture because it's great so they will want to
it's already evident that it isn't working. you really think all those pakis, somalis, etc are going to accept western culture? kek
>And death squads used to protect the people who have already accepted it are called "the military." Military protecting citizens isn't really that controversial.
protecting from what? there need not even be explicit violence at this rate. are muslims in England who proselytize doing anything illegal to have the government crack down on them? can these muslims not simply outbreed and infiltrate your government, gradually transforming it to suit their own interests? at some point, to preserve your cultural ideals, you will have to use violence against these people. plain and simple. you will violate their individual rights.

stop living in a fantasy.

We should end multiculturalism aka white dispossession.

What the fuck are you anyway? Been getting weird vibes from you every post.

Doubt it, I am not worried. I am more concern about real issues like the social security and student loan crisis. When those bubbles pop then you will see real anarchy.

Spoken like a true boomer. We don’t just need to stem some immigration and toss a few niggers over the wall. We need an ethnic awakening to reestablish the US as a white nation so we don’t have to fight this same moral battle every hundred years when the kikes get shifty.

Population transfers and balkanization have occurred all the time. Over the past 100 years, we've had:
>Greece/Turkey
>Austria-Hungary breakup
>Germany/Poland
>decolonization of european colonies
>India/Pakistan
>Cyprus
>Israel/Palestine
>Yugoslavia
>USSR
>Czechoslovakia

It happened before, it will happen again. This isn't a SHOULD statement. It's a FACTUAL statement that the current paradigm cannot continue without it leading to some sort of breakdown eventually. The question is whether we have a peaceful separation now or a literal fucking racewar later on when things have gone past the event horizon.

We would eventually have to defend those borders with explosive force once the their insides become an oasis in the desert. Eventually this is going to end in bloodshed.

These. just sit back and enjoy the bloodsports, the drama that comes from these retards is far more entertaining than their actual ideologies. if you actually support these psyop shills you're fucking retarded.

Because giving government power to take away citizens land is not a positive step forward. What happens when tha Trump government turns in you?

And if it doesn't you'll curl up and die like the spider you are.