/twg/ Traditional Women General

This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:
>Morale-boosting pics of traditional women and families
>pro - right wing female memes
>anti-shill memes
>figures and stats that debunk shill / MGTOW lies and blackpills
>SIG-related content on how to better yourself to earn the favor of a traditional woman
>redpills about how women are harmed by leftism and open borders

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CNPqDLdYGo
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anatomy of a MGTOW

>previous /twg/

white women are the most loyal (Pew Research Data)

post wyt milkers

you can't find a pic of that yourself on the internet?

new & improved

wtf im not mgtow anymore.

I agree that Western women are becoming increasingly less trad-worthy. It's a shame really. My girlfriend is Bulgarian and she is definite homemaker material- the kind of woman I want to mother my future children. Plus she hates muzzies and commies.

sounds like a keeper

>r-r-roastie!!...
kek
loser

>still talking about MGTOW
obsessed

see
has little to do with them, they are just a minor obtacle

Does anyone in these threads have a case for why a MGTOW guy should change man up otherthan appeals to a shared in group (sacrifice for your team), shaming or ad hom attacks?

I wanna fuck the one on the far left.

If you find a Christian virgin qt we'll let you into our secret ethnostate and you'll never see another nonwhite for the rest of your life.

this is a thread about Traditional Women, not mgtow

no thanks

>l-loser

I like how this image doesn't take into account that white women are the most promiscuous women in the world. Highest number of premarital partners. Top kek.

Yes of course

see
the analysis is accurate

Are these women trad?

the obvious anti-female shill

Shouldnt you be happy for mgtow then? You want my shit genes to go on?

if this pic bothers you, you are mentally ill

you could have daughters like this guy
like this guy

>impossible prerequisite to enter paradise
our race is totally fucked

white women make the best wives and mothers

whitepills

I used to be like you.
Until I met my sensei...brian-kun.
He mentored me on Christianity and helped me get a White Christian qt Waifu just like he got.

>is mgtow to avoid women
>you could have women around you mgtow user

Cuck

the only thing more beautiful than a traditional white woman is when she's your wife and pregnant

literally cuckproof

Male feminist thread detected. If establishment feminism didn't exclude the low end faggots like you OP, you'd all be crowded around m'lady's pedestal

Women in pic related are less then 8% of the white reproductively able population, and those women are the most expensive.

>losers need not apply
>low IQ need not apply
>n-counts, need not apply

Thirsty or stupid? most tracon men fall closely inbetween. Yes the globalists are creating a Mediterranean mash, typically its not the men who are the losers in that scenario. But oh well, let the plebs be plebs.

>traditional marriage is the absolute opposite of cuckoldry, it's about monogamy until death
>MGTOW is about staying single and sleeping with women who are not committed to you (i.e. they could easily be sleeping with other men, multiple at the same time)
>Traditional men & women are monogamous and never "share partners"
>MGTOWs have sex with women who get banged regularly by tons of different guys
>who is the "cuck" here? think

MGTOW is literal cuckoldry: you can only have sex with women who are getting passed around and fucked by many other men

see
MGTOW is literal cuckoldry: you can only have sex with women who are getting passed around and fucked by many other men

Hot
>Shoulder to shoulder
>Less proportionate than hips

Good man regardless.

>hahaha jamal is the cuck here because me and everyone in the area have fucked my wife

Thot Patrol

thots
whores
liberated wymyn
fattys
emo sluts
trannys
bi-lesbian
non-virgins
progressive wymyn
narcissistic wymyn
overly materialistic wymyn
single mothers on welfare who raise fatherless nigger kids

All of the above need to be shamed and kicked out society

I wanna fuck em all

MGTOW is literal cuckoldry
you can never have a monogamous partner
you can only sleep with women who are being fucked regularly by many other men
>MGTOW is literal cuckoldry

Why are fellow canadians so fucking stupid

Hypergamy is a known and scientifically acknowledge mode of female reproduction

>women cuck losers for strong men
>women will dump their man if they can hope the cock of a higher status male
>women only fuck beta males for the resources

Its worse the government gives women as they do in Canada/US cartel power over marriage, ie the corrupt divorce courts that farm women because they're biologically retarded

>OP is a literal male feminist

Literally Islam is more beneficial then the Western institution of marriage for Western males

more whitepills

Whoa this is one sad thread.

i cri evrytiem

kek you can't handle it

Eh, just make the rules fair again and I'll play, but right now I look at how every male in my family from the generation before me got kicked out of their own home so I think I'll pass.

there are a lot more traditional women left than society would lead you to believe
they aren't very loud, but they are there
look for them

let's see if you can give a third non-argument:

there is no upgrade

You keep saying
>MGTOW is literal cuckoldry
Do you know what any of the words in that sentence mean?
If I don't marry and I don't raise any children it is impossible for me to be cucked.

Sex in missionary position for the perpose of procreation is the only sexual interaction that is not degenerate.

I think it is retarded

This is a really good quote. Thanks user.

10/10 real trad woman ruins soyboy's haircut
youtube.com/watch?v=-CNPqDLdYGo

A true testament to white genetics. Have you ever heard yourself say "I want to fuck em all" about black Afrikaners? Fuck no, you know why? Because we're instinctually drawn to procreate and raise kids with the best mate. A black African-anything has poor genetics, lacks maternal instincts to care for anything other than themselves, is self-serving, and lacks intelligence to make decisions to place their families at an advantage in this world.

So of course you want to mate with these fine red-headed beauties. They would provide you a family that we subconsciously crave.

REDPILL for men who doubt the value of female activists on the right:

this woman has done more for her people and more to fight back against leftism than most people on the right, men or women:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

kys because you actually care about these pea brain meat bags

>it is impossible for me to be cucked
>I only have sex with huge sluts after they've banged tons of other men
W E W L A D

Why is that woman sensually kissing and thereby sexually abusing that young boy? This sort of disgusting shit needs to be stopped.

What a goddess. Bless her for her sacrifice.

:^)

>I-I-I'm n-not c-c-cucked!...
>I-it's okay because I'm not dating her!
>i-is that Chad's cum from an hour ago? why can't I ever have sex with a woman who's not already filled with another man's cum?

MGTOW, rationalizing cuckoldry

ill save this thread for future cringe

If you thought her story was intense, check out this woman who survived migrant rape, a break in, stalking, and coincidentally a brain tumor and surgery at the same time (I am currently in contact with her to support #120dB):

youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI

From Wikipedia:
"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own"
If I never marry and I make no parental investment in a child then I can't be cucked. Also, I am totally okay with having sex with women who have had sex with other men. The only women who haven't are teenagers, and at this point I'm getting too old for them. Sorry you are obsessed with virgins. They aren't even as good at sex.

Are you trying to sneakingly make mgtows appear like thirsty PUAs who give a shit about a woman's pussy while pretending to be retarded or are you actually just retarded?

>I am totally okay with having sex with women who have had sex with other men
MGTOW, in their own words

this is gold

find a women like Franziska

this is Sup Forums
this is not /r9k/
this is not a containment board
this is not a mgtow safe space

this is a bloody arena of total free speech where truth reigns supreme without mercy
this is a feared base of operations for weaponized autism
this is a weapon aimed at the left and their lies

Actually, I'm genuinely curious. Have you only had sex with virgins? Or are you a virgin? Why do you care if women get to have multiple partners over their lifetimes, if you get to have multiple partners over yours?

The silence is all I need for an answer grima wormtongue

improve yourself and you could come home to pic related
check out SIG for good info on self improvement

Imagine being a ricemixer and being terrified of this image. The eternal ricemixer quakes in fear at the thought of a big happy white family.

improve yourself and you could come home to pic related
>inb4 it's impossible for X reason
manifest your will into reality

they are terrified by these pictures
>imagine being terrified by a picture of a beautiful, normal, healthy family
smoking gun proof of serious mental illness

>Playing videogames
>Eating junkfood
>Fapping to hentai

Wow you really changed my mind about MGTOW's being degenerate, imbecilic cretins. Thanks user.

shills pose as MGTOWs to attempt to do character assassinations against female right wing personalities, but it never works

MGTOW dissected

Yes bot, my life's goal is to make you change your mind about mgtow.

This, me and my GF are seniors in College, we started dating during freshman year and I married her softmore year. I just got her pregnant and its the best feeling in the world waking up next to her and gently caressing her tummy.