CIA DIRECTOR BRENNAN TARGETED COMEY! Comey is /ourguy/!!! FBI user

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey

>After an Aug. 25 briefing for Harry Reid in which “Brennan indicated that Russia’s hackings appeared aimed at helping Mr. Trump win the November election,” the Sen. Minority Leader was so alarmed that, on August 27, he fired off a letter to FBI director James Comey, in which he expressed his “concern that the threat of the Russian government tampering in our presidential election is more extensive than widely known.”

>On Oct. 30, Reid writes another letter to Comey, upbraiding him for reopening the Clinton email investigation, while sitting on “explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government.” Reid knew Comey had the goods on Trump from his communications with Comey and “other top officials in the national security community.” It seemed that Brennan was again berating Comey through Reid.

>Yet in spite of Brennan’s efforts to maneuver Comey toward his position, with a little more than a week before the election, the FBI officially concluded that there was no clear link between the Trump campaign and Russia.

>After Trump won the election, Brennan continued to play the same note, even louder. On Dec. 9, the Washington Post reported that the CIA had issued a secret assessment finding that Putin interfered with the purpose of electing Trump. A week later, after Brennan met with Comey, the FBI finally agreed with the CIA. After five months of being harangued privately and publicly, the FBI director at last concluded that yes, just like Brennan had been saying all along, Putin wanted Trump in the White House. That assessment, made by the CIA and FBI in “high confidence,” was then documented in the January Intelligence Community report on Russian involvement in the 2016 elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik
youtube.com/watch?v=qv99at8dJRE
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey
archive.is/HT8Lc#selection-2363.0-2367.71
youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yet even today, Brennan can’t help but point a finger at Comey, who, it seems, never really got with the program. “I do think it was up to the F.B.I. to see whether or not they could verify any of [the Steele dossier],” Brennan said Sunday on Meet the Press. “I think Jim Comey has said that it contained salacious and unverified information. Just because it was unverified didn’t mean it wasn’t true. And if the Russians were involved in something like that, directed against individuals who are aspiring to the highest office in this land, there was an obligation on the part of the F.B.I. to seek out the truth on it.”

>Why is John Brennan still so mad at James Comey? Because from Brennan’s perspective, the target of the information operation commonly referred to as Russiagate wasn’t just the 2016 GOP candidate. Sure, the Obama administration spied on the Trump team, but they regularly spied on their political opponents. Brennan’s CIA spied on U.S. Senators, a fact he first lied about and then grudgingly admitted to Congress and apologized for. The Obama White House abused the foreign intelligence surveillance system to spy on opponents of the Iran deal. Obama’s National Security Council staff had a 15-year CIA analyst, Ned Price, briefing—and purposefully misleading—the press and public, which had no idea he was a spy, regarding Obama administration policy. The White House spied on the Trump team. The point is that the main target of Brennan’s campaign was Comey.

>Maybe Brennan always had it in for Comey. It’s as easy to imagine a rivalry as it is a friendship between two ambitious middle-class Irish Catholic kids who were born in Bergen County, New Jersey only a few years apart. Maybe as master practitioners of the Beltway arts, in which self-promotion ranks highly, they were always destined to wind up on opposite sides of a political battle.

>Former CIA officers who worked with Brennan say he’s very political, a characteristic that agency employees seem to disdain as much as partisanship. One former NSC staffer in the Bush administration remembers that Brennan’s constant presence in the hallways became a running joke. “He was always looking for the next person who was going to advance him.” Congressional staffers who’ve worked with Comey describe him in very similar terms. “He’s not partisan,” says one Hill aide, “he’s a Comeyist, always looking out for what’s best for James Comey.”

bump

Thanks. So many slide threads Im at 115 filtered right now.

I'm not sure this leads us to thinking Comey is /ourguy/ as written here Comey is for Comey

Ask yourself this. Is it possible that Comey and Trump was all Kayfabe?

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik

youtube.com/watch?v=qv99at8dJRE

In hindsight, this shit makes much more sense if comey and trump were pulling an act.

Anyone can flip.

Comey has been theorized for a while, same with Mueller. Very unlikely for Comey given what he has done, I doubt Trump would let it slide.. but who knows, there are bigger fish.

The greatest trick the 4d chess master ever pulled was convincing the world 4d chess doesn't even real

Dude. Comey was the reason that Mueller got appointed. it gave Trump the opportunity to appoint a special prosecutor who the left was tricked into thinking was going after Trump.

Comey also reopened Hillary's investigation like a week before the election.

Mueller is a marine core veteran and a patriot who is redeeming his name

McCabe is clearly a subservive guy against Trump
Comey constantly defended him and continued to defend him after he was forced to resign by Wray. He is either against Trump, or a dumbass

It reminds me of an old asian dude pretending he's drunk and then BTFO of 15 people at once when they try to attack him.

McCabe RECUSED HIMSELF FROM THE INVESTIGATION BEFORE THE ELECTION TOOK PLACe

If you say Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, or Mueller and you don't mention any jewish congressmen I'm going to assume you're a shill. Simple as that.

Wow, you're defending McCabe too?
You're an abject retard if you think McCabe is on Trump's side.

Jason. Kill yourself.

Tell me genius, why did McCabe step down then?

Good point, Trump could never have opened a special council himself, as he promised, without mass hysteria. I really, really hope this is the case. But any hopes in US justice for the last two decades or so has fallen flat.

We need divine intervention.

So that a new director that wasn't compromised could take his place? He's getting paid his pension. He was FBI director for a WHILE after Trump fired Comey which means he was trusted. Just like Trump trusts his CIA director, his NSA director, DIA head. You only have talking points. You say them every day. over and over and over and over.

Isn't it crazy how this country is in such bad shape that just appointing a prosecutor to LOOK for crimes would have caused massive civil unrest?

Zionism is pure cancer.

It takes a special kind of retard to think McCabe is on Trump's side, I'm honestly shocked, I regret bumping this thread.

That's fine. It sounds like a personal problem to me.

It's the weird focus on "political rivals". Trump wants to investigate criminals, it's not his fault the she ran for president.

The Doj put the steaming pile of shit of Hillary's fate in Comey's lap. Instead of doing the right thing and putting it in Hillarys face, he let her go free. He had the opportunity to do the right thing. Didn't take it.

reality is going to be shattered for a majority of the world when the revelations of what has been truly going on behind the scenes comes to light.

Yeah she was pretty much set to win, so .. tough spot.

Nope. Comey resigned so that someone could thoroughly investigate it. Comey would be singlehandedly taking on the entire government and clinton foundation. He needed to be consumed by the machine so he didn't die.

Got fired*

It better go back as far as 9/11, better yet, JFK.

WW2

He wasn't always on Trump's side but he flipped when given the chance.

Urban moving system van, clearly, all coincidental

Even better!

Netanyahu's corruption probe in israel ties directly back all the way to JFK stealing nuclear triggers n shiet.

Trump is bringing us Peace and Prosperity.

They just have to seal the deal and finally pull the trigger, this world needs to be cured.

An user posted this. It's probably bullshit, but I believe it. Especially with how close Himmler looks like Rosenstein and with Trump using excerpts of Hitler's speeches (on top of the holocaust statement not mentioning jews and saying evil won)

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

No, it's not. Sad attempt by all on this one.

sage

Comey was never /ourguy/, he is a Clinton shill who was put in an awkward position by people even more incompetent then him and forced to damage control. Also, a reminder that John Brennan converted to Islam, and has admitted to lying about his communist affiliations during his first security screening when joining CIA.

Shillary and Obongo were in-fighting during his entire Presidency, so having top level directors trying to gain leverage and oust each other isn't a sign that either is a patriot. It's /Obamasguy/ fighting /Hillarysguy/ and both were fighting us.

Really really compelling argument you got there Chaim.

>brennan converted to islam
ONLY A JEW WOULD SAY SOMETHING THIS STUPID.

Your picture is of a KIKEBART article.

SAD!

So desperate. Why not just admit who the real OBVIOUS traitors are? Is your life so sad that your ego couldn't handle that because this is going to end in Nukes or disappointment and nukes if you do not swallow your pride on this one.

Same goes for the others emitting the pungent scent of desperation ITT.

No actually, it's a question that is unanswered.

wrong. Brennan is a zionist.

McCabe will not get his pension, I assure you.

Not if Comey did his job. Unless you are talking about her winning "top-bunk" in a federal corrections institution.

Okay? Your words mean nothing without something substantial to back them up with.

How come Bannon didn't want Comey fired? how come the establishment didn't want Comey fired?

Because Comet was COMRPROMISED and they knew he wouldn't investigate Hillary. That's why.

If you need one to know at this point then you are lost and IDGAF either way, DESU.

This is why shills never win. You guys make baseless statements and expect people to go along with what you say. You post memes with your baseless statements to try and fit in, but you just expose yourself as a retard who hasn't been on Sup Forums for more than 6 months.

Either provide evidence or kill yourself because that's the only way you change peoples' minds.

And then? He was in SA. Even Muslims are suspicious of Saudi royal family

What do you think the purge in SA was about? The one that Trump and Kushner helped to orchestrate? DRIVING OUT THE ZIONISTS.

Bumpp

all you newfags
(((they))) had threatened Comey's family.
he sent a cryptic gemmatria message way before the election.

He also recently tweeted out a lament for israel. There's no way he isn't /ourguy/, I'm convinced he's a patriot.

Bumping for great justice

blumpf

Be real with me. Is anything going to happen to these traitors to humanity, or is this all just theater to distract from the fact that the West is done for?

Yes. It's gonna be one giant happening. Trump can't just arrest people 1 by 1 cuz then the media will hide it.

Absolutely zero people have been indicted on anything since Trump became President, meanwhile he's got a witch hunt going after him appointed by his own DOJ.

I still hold out that Mueller is ourguy, but I don't have that much faith in any politician to do what's right. He indicted Carter Page though, who we just found out was a fucking FBI plant along with Papadopolous. Still doesn't really explain Flynn and Manafort though. McCabe was forced to resign, but he's still going to get his nice retirement on the taxpayer dime and the other traitors like Page and Strzok just got reassigned, they're still working for the FBI.

The West is fucked, kikeism has infiltrated literally every country on Earth and no leader has the balls to stand up for their people and fight back.

Are you stupid?

Nah, you're not stupid. You're just a scared blackpill jew shill whose job is to say NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

I can sense your fear from here.

This is the most threads I've ever filtered on Sup Forums before.

Fuck yeah I'm scared. These fucking kikes control everything in nearly every country on the planet, it's insane. They're systematically destroying white people and culture and succeeding. If you're not scared of the future, you're still fucking bluepilled.

No. You're a kike.

My number is usually 170+

They're destroying ALL CULTURE! ALL RACES!

They want 1 homogenized group of slaves that have no history and no ties to the past. It's not about white people only. it's about making a slave race.

Comey seems like the guy who didn't want to piss anyone off, and in the process pissed everyone off.

>maybe if I ignore reality it will just go away haha

You're a faggot.

Former 11B here, can someone break this down in as simple terms as possible? I'm not very smart when it comes to this kind of stuff...

Comey is a lot smarter than you give him credit for and soon you'll see that he truly was a patriot.

Pretty much. He tried to play both sides and in the end both want him hanged.

You're not even making sense anymore. Speak for yourself, nobody else.

CIA niggers were giving orders to Comey hes not /ourguy/ for shit. You are a kike shill.

Fuck off shill, your argument is that essentially that Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller and McCabe are all playing an elaborate ruse and are secretly pro-Trump. It's completely retarded.

Bump

jewish-news-and-politicsjewish-news-and-politicsjewish-news-and-politicsjewish-news-and-politicsjewish-news-and-politics

It's true. All you're doing is literally reciting NEOCON TALKING POINTS FROM FOX NEWS

You JIDF faggots arent even trying anymore

Kek

He is either
>against Trump,
>or a dumbass
Pick both

>your flag
kys JIDF

Comey has been covering up the Clinton's crap for since at least the 90s.

Except for the fact that Comey was involved in White Water, his brother worked for DLA Piper who did the Clinton Foundation's taxes & COMEY ADMITTED HE WAS A COMMUNIST

Communist Proof:
archive.is/HT8Lc#selection-2363.0-2367.71

No he hasn't.

Isn't it funny how every thread about Comey devolves into a bunch of shills spamming the same talking points about comey being a crook or some shit?

really makes u think.

Here's my Comey is our guy pasta. But he's been a real little bitch lately.

>/jewish-news-and-politics/
nice try schlomo

How has he been a bitch? His tweets have been calling out the jews.

And you just outed yourself. Dumbass.

Im asking you how he's been a bitch. give examples.

Who fucking cares you normie fuckfag.

Yeah, no.

They're Satan's rule and children, don't be afraid. They can't rule without the help of Satan, an angel, i.e. an evil god, their god. God(Yahweh) is in control do not worry.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

Fuck your normie bullshit politics.