Why the fuck is this boi allowed to send a whole car into space and just litter the fucking cosmos...

Why the fuck is this boi allowed to send a whole car into space and just litter the fucking cosmos. Shouldn't he be fined for shooting junk into orbit just for fun. Im being serious here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>boi
Go back to r*ddit

I was going to say white boi but then I decided people would assume im a nigger. Plus im white

I just assumed Jacob is in the suit....

Free car just go get it

I want to know WHAT was in the trunk.
Few hard drives of dubious origins?
33,000 emails?
Jimmy Hoffa?
Hmm.

It's a payload simulator substitute.

>t. ButtMad Grey Enviromentalist Ayyy Lmao
Dude like we are still figuring out the mechanics let us figure out how to do it first then we'll upgrade to emission-less green engines.

he could have sent a load of equipment, sensors or satellite. Heck even send some food to the space station. But no hes gotta go full meme and joke around.

Fuck off statist

fuck off you statist jew

>doesn't even know it was a test launch and they don't send anything valuable with such

His car is literally on its way to be in the solar systems trash yard (asteroid belt). There is absolutely no danger of it crashing into anything important ever. You vastly misunderstand both this launch and the emensity of space.

But a car? a functioning expensive one at that?
for what purpose?

some satellites have been damaged because of space junk

This depends on the orbital trajectory of the car. If the car is calculated to be in orbital decay, then who cares, the car would in theory burn up and be destroyed. If the car is in permanent orbit, then he kind of is just sort of space littering as an eccentric billionaire

You sound poor. Stay mad, moosefucker.

I'm tired of all this fake shit. You guys actually fell for it? It looked fake af to me. He even said "it's real because it looks so fake" and laughed about it. This guy is connected to big people and he's their pawn.

The dude paid $90 million to launch his car into the void. Call that the fine.

Advertising. News Sites around the world has pictures of a Red Tesla with the earth in the Background as their top story. Billions of humans heard about Elon's Cherry Red Tesla in space.

>pictures of a Red Tesla with the earth in the Background

>flag
One could only assume you're Asian.

The car is going to the asteroid belt you autist. It's a test payload on a test flight for testing purposes.

Oh man, it's almost like the view finder on that camera matches what it's filming, oh wait.

Paddocks body is in the trunk

>But a car? a functioning expensive one at that?
1- Musk is fucking rich
2- you would have to be a fucking retard to believe the car was anything else than a chassis with interiors and some weights to simulate the weight of the car

>some satellites have been damaged because of space junk
the car and the second stage, literally everything that left the atmosphere, is on its way to the asteroid belt. the asteroid belt is absurdly far away, and it is most likely that we will never see that car again, ever.
it is safe to assume this was one of the cleanest launches in human history, with nothing but thruster exhaust left in earth's orbit.

what a retard.

Oh shit, i haven't read the news, didn't know it was on it's way to mars.
Nice publicity stunt i guess.

If you're white then why are you using an infantilizing pejorative to refer to your co-ethnics

I agree with OP
Elon Musk is a piece of turd cunt junking up the space.
Sup Forums should dig some dirt on him, I'm sure there is some nasty shit in his past.
Fucking cancer.

>litter the fucking cosmos.
It's a drop of piss in the cosmos of oceanic piss.

>space is small enough to worry about that car
You will never see that car in space with those cameras and telemetry data. I didn't read the specifics of the cargo other than it's a tesla with some live feed during launch, but if it doesn't have at least some type of telemetry than that car is as good as gone for ever.

Could all this rocket stuff be a front for a dead body disposal company?

How do we know dead bodies aren't being shot into space where nobody would ever find them?

Serious.

I wish I was Elon Musk. I wish I had his work ethic.

it has a live feed that will go as long as it can

It's cheaper to feed the bodies to pigs. Not mention there will be DNA footprints all over the place from dragging the body around.

this makes a statement for publicity and boosts investor confidence. do you even business?

>COMPED

Even then, idk if live feed is enough to get an exact location on that vehicle. Might as well be another big rock floating endlessly through space.

for sure

not to mention how many people who work there that could potentially see the body

We will all be dead so your opinion and mine are invalid

You know how long before it "reaches" Mar's orbit? I hear October, but I find that hard to believe.

never

>using boi
unironically kill yourself leaf

>he think it's just a car and not a superweapon disguised as a car

fined? by who? the universal galactic commission?

I get not littering the earth; it's a finite space... but this is the entire fucking universe we're talking about here. who gives a fuck.

If you believe there is a car in space you are a fucking brainlet.

>If you believe the Earth is flat you are a fucking brainlet.

ftfy

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Sage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage sageSage
fuck off.

tfw alien were hesitant about attacking us after the creepy vinyl with whales noises and nigger salutation, and finally decide to beam us after a human shitty vehicle fell on someone backyard and fuck his brand new zblug