U jelly white bois?

U jelly white bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler is coming back to fix this.
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

No, I've done that shit 4 times with my wife. Glad its over.

you mad black bois?

Happas are mulatto vaccine.

No because you are literally taking our biggest weakest link and thinking shes treasure. Lol

Nobody believes the trad-dad posting on Sup Forums meme, stop LARPing

you should talk to your friend about the keto diet, she looks like shes a little overweight bud

You mad too?

That a Filipino dude? Good job Pinoy, creampie'ing that White chic! She's cute.

Sad that having kids is a larp to you.

Please raise my son well.

I apologize, but I'm too busy Terra farming on Mars at this point.

Remember though, my family tends to have an allergic reaction to dog meat, so go easy on your ethnic fare.

Catch you guys on the rebound....

Genuinely yes

no, we're not the ones who destroyed her life

I wish i was her

That guy actually upgraded. I remember his old gook girlfriend 'Jenny.' The blonde is way better.

Old gook girlfriend is like a 5/10

Based Golden One.

those niggers got knocked out

Imagine how tight this would be for the average white dick

side view is good also

meh
better than fucking a nigger desu senpai

I'm fine with Asian men who are chad enough to knock up white women.

When you think about it, who gives a fuck about some late-20’s/early 30’s white roastie who’s “first prize!” for some black, brown, or yellow dude. There are millions of the bitches. They’re everywhere. In Starbucks, mostly.
Do they have any idea what they’re signing up for? Can they fathom the level of nagging they’ll endure from these entitled holes? They won’t think twice about divorcing their ass at the slightest sign of bad times ahead and turning his hapa kids against him. I was raised by a liberal feminist white woman. I have sisters who are the same. I understand their baseness, their stupidity. I can maneuver it like a 19th century steamboat captain on the Mississippi. You think calling her a “cunt” will shock her to the core? Think again, sunshine. And hit her. I dare you. You can’t imagine the tornado of shit that will rain down on your skull. She’ll turn on you instantly, of course. She’ll realize what a monster you always were: the signs were there, she just didn’t want to see them. Her friends will all love the human drama and endless gossip, of course - but that’s not limited to white women. Women are incapable of friendship, because they’re always in survival mode. We can see this in the #METOO movement. The more attention they get the safer they feel. Women were a mistake.

Kinda went off on a tangent there, didn’t I? Welcome to Sup Forums newfaggots.

is that the golden one?

so jellous.

Soon the Asian-White alliance and Hapa Master Race will be complete, a New Fourth Reich will Rise and our agenda shall be fulfilled

White chicks are better.

I don't imagine about dicks like you do batty boy.

Is it just the lighting or does he have flabs?

Yeah that ain't so bad.
Maybe white-asian hybrids are the true master race.

They should just accept their fate and become the subservient traps they are biologically programmed to be.

That chic looks a little bit like Elizabeth Shue.

Gotta give Chang some respect.

One of my favorites. Muahh