Shingeki no Kyojin

How do you feel when you look back on serumbowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
youtube.com/watch?v=jd-P-OplSag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon.

xth for based captain Rico

Be nice to Annie.

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait until Reiner switches sides and marries Eren. You could tell that he had a strong bond with him and Eren was visibly upset when Reiner confronted him. We all know Reiner's not the bad guy here and the sexual tension between Eren and him is undeniable. Eren thinks he has to kill him but he doesn't want to because he wants to have lots of babies with him. Isayama denied all Eren pairings but I think this one has a chance.

What do you think, everyone?

>protect her smile at all cost!

Endgame right here, brothers.

xth for absolute best girl

Armin a cute.

WE

>Dedicate your hearts!

WUZ

Does this count?

Kill yourself.

die

Disgusting pig

You saved these? I can point you towards the non cropped version if you like.

Holy shit, they're multiplying.

I looked up this """"""artist"""""" and why everyone so fucking obesse

They wouldnt be able to fly and jump the way they do

Delet this

>Forever and ever. Whenever she wants!

What are you talking about? This is exactly how they look like in canon.

>"...until the end."

Probably a retarded falseflagger. Report and move along.

fuck off CWL

Get out

>Report and move along.
already did

tfw no baby Eren cat

If CWL was right in front of you, what would you do to him?

You're all allowing yourselves to be tricked by someone that saved a picture. It's obvious bait, yet you took it. This is why I say you shouldn't blindly hate someone like me. You're willing to label anyone and I don't think that's a good mindset because you're being manipulated.

He's talented, but just gets it so fucking wrong.

Off to a great start

Her animal drawings are actually quite good.

I do have them, thanks anyway.

This...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

I see, no problem.

I love these pedo hate images but it does make me feel bad for Salad Fingers.

>who are you making chocolates for, captain?
>shitty glasses
>TFW

Salad Fingers doesn't deserve to be associated with that.

What's with cwl and salad fingers anyway?

>Seeing some of my edits being used to get this pedofag off this board
let me help you guys

If you watch the episodes you'll see that there are some very glaring similarities.

The serum bowl what was made love this series again.

Because the artist is obviously a fat asian

Don't post the frog!!!

Look at the way she confidently stares him into submission, asserting her confidence and dominance over him and letting him know in that moment... She will always be his.

Look at the way she hands him his gift as he tries to shy away and act like he doesn't want it. This symbolizes their relationship on a whole new level, even the spin off authors have noticed this. What this scene truly represents is their loving tension, Eren being the boy he is doesn't know how to express his feelings towards Mikasa. These feelings end up making him uncomfortable, yet strangely... he likes it. It is safe to assume at this point that most confident and sexy girl will end up with her husbando in the end. Sorry blondes.

Does it really matter that much

>All moral characters are black

>planet_of_the_apes.jpg

How can you explain this with friendship only?

You can't.

Reminder of the pathetic death of "Commander" Erwin smith. Died chasing his own goals instead of remembering his fallen comrades.

>fujos will defend this

When we will see him again

Serum made his trousers and belts regenerate, too?

Look at the way he ignores her in favor of every other girl around him.

youtube.com/watch?v=jd-P-OplSag

He still had them after he was cooked.

Why the fuck did Isayama make Levi so short? Honestly he would be an OK character if he was a normal height.

Because he's supposed to be a self-insert for the Japanese audience. Japanese people are incredibly short, as a result of nuclear radiation messing up the gene pool in 1945.

It's not friendship. Armin's his little sister.

Soon. Eren will become Eren.

I guess he likes his little sister too much.

S O O N

Nope.

Keep telling yourself that.

>being an EArfag

But the average Japanese man is 5'7 and Levi is 5'3. Levi is 4 inches more of a genetic failure than the average Japanese man.

When manletwhales try to force their ships into reality like this faggot it actually makes me regret this fandom. Fuck off manlets, you're gross.

This could have been a perfect series but they had to add a manlet. Biggest blunder in anime.

I am not one.

I know right, why do manga always have to have ugly men but sexy women? Girls watch these shows too.

>sexy women
>snk
It has only cuties, not sexy women.

Hisu is sexy.

LH is the only plausible Levi and Hanji ship and the strong stoic fuck who's also a shortie is cute. That's called gap moe, baldie.

>Only Jean and Erwin remain white

I WANT TO FUCK IT

Hisu is cute AND sexy

Stop

>i may be a manlet but guess what I have hair
Ya so do the majority of tall men. And even if a tall man did happen to be balding he would still get more pussy and get paid more than a pathetic manlet.

Yes, that's a better way of putting it. What do you like about her?

Who was in the wrong?

Apropos nothing, any thoughts on this Eldian festival? Will it be time for the grim reminder or just more Marleyan Eldian fluff?
Pic not related, but she started with the cherry

It'll be a show of what each faction truly wants.

What are you doing, Sasha?!

Reminder manletwhales already soiled these characters: Erwin, Hanji, Keith, Kenny, Moblit, Zeke, so avoid replying any bait post with those characters because manletwhales main goal is turn every thread into a manlet thread.
Keep clean our threads! Ignore manletwhales aids!

The only correct post in this thread

Yes, that's a better way of putting it. What do you like about her?

I think it's probable that something eventful will happen. Whether or not it's the "grim reminder" or not, I'm not sure, but I think something will happen.
Annie and Mikasa is dreadful. Annie and Hisu is far better. Just imagine how cute they would be as sisters. And Annie is even more attractive on her own.

I like the fact that she is a goddess

>6' next to 5'7

It was fuck phenomenal and really exciting to read with everyone. We genuinely did not know who would get it, each character had pretty equal importance in the story thus far and erwin was a top 3 most popular character, armin isn't even top 10.

Also really liked how in the heat of the moment after ever still has their blood rushing after some crazy fights they all turn on each other.

Series like this that often convey the dark human element through random people being dicks to each other don't really show that through their leads. I really liked that everyone in the scenario was only thinking about what they wanted over the most logical choice, and thus re-act irrationally.

Everything about it was great, I could go on and on in detail.

She's certainly very pretty, but Annie is the number one goddess. Do you have a physical interest in her?

Eh, you are wrong, the main point of the last talk with manlet is about this. Erwin could have go to the basement alone and/or send his men with manlet guiding them, but he actually decided to go with his comrades, he died doing the right thing instead of chasing his own dreams, he kept his humanity for that reason.

one of my favorite panels

I wish Eren got more cool moments like it. Hopefully soon.

Nope, predictions were about Erwin or Armin, with some Sashafags because some panels.

About the characters being selfish and dicks to each others, yes, sadly Isayama is not that good in storytelling.

Annie's nose is too big and she mudered many scouts the same way she killed insects as a child.
Historia is a cute righteous angel who did nothing wrong

Her nose is fine. And she killed scouts when they tried to kill her.
Hisu is a cute little angel that I want to touch. Would you?