ASSAD DIDNT GAS HIS PEOPLE

newsweek.com/now-mattis-admits-there-was-no-evidence-assad-using-poison-gas-his-people-801542

Who even perpetrated this lie so we can invade Syria? The Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israeli-intelligence-believes-assad-behind-chemical-attack/
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/israel-says-syria-has-used-chemical-weapons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM&bpctr=1518327047
youtube.com/watch?v=y9YyMh1lICI
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtu.be/3vNwe7yKbwo
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/dumbed-down-security-briefings-still-too-difficult-for-trump.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-01/short-history-neocon-clean-break-grand-design-regime-change-disasters-it-has-fostere
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump didn't bomb Syria. He secretly bombed an israeli airbase. You think 59 tomahawk missiles did 0 damage? That's impossible.

How come I knew this at the time and he didn't?

It was Israeli intelligence claims that Assad gassed his own citizens, yet all know investigations were either inconclusive or point to ISIS/“rebels” doing it

You trump voters are being stupid on purpose. Trump is s slave for Israel

timesofisrael.com/israeli-intelligence-believes-assad-behind-chemical-attack/

No he isn't.

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

>in b4 BUT HE SHOOK TRUMPS HAND OY VEY!!!!

This is why you don't fucking listen to Mossad or the CIA. Bunch of faggots

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/sad-syria-chemical-attack-idlib-khan-sheikhoun-bashar-al-assad-regime-israel-mossad-intelligence-a7670291.html

SHOCKER

And to think Obama was gearing up so hard to go to war over this. Really engages the enneagrams.

>No he isn't.
This. He's playing on a level that the left and other opposition can't detect. That's why they're constantly fucked over.

That's correct!!!!!!

Who the hell was pulling Obama's strings? He promised to get us out of wars

wait what about the fake videos?

nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/middleeast/israel-says-syria-has-used-chemical-weapons.html

Bro...

yeah we know, ISrael did it.

If my country wants to commit false flag attacks I wish they'd do it with basic competence. The MIC must feed on the blood of innocents or the economy will implode, I get that, but they need to do it in a credible way. I believe that there are people out there who could do it much better than the people currently running the show.

Shit goes as far back as 9/11. Bush admin had plans to destabilize the region, so they drew up war plans for Syria. King nigger followed through, process involved assistance from Israel, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia. Libya also played a major role (normalfags never wonder why obongo REALLY pushed for Arab spring. Shit goes DEEP and I'm autistic so you're gonna have to figure the rest out yourself. Syria was a culmination of all the CIA spookery/jewish cuckholdry that has infested global politics for the past 30 or so years

>Who even perpetrated this lie so we can invade Syria? The Jews?
um trump and his kid were on facebook for like 2 weeks

KISSINGER IS THE ENVOY OF THE DEEP STATE. Pic related.

"believes" does not = Fact...

I believe Dick Cheney eats hearts for breakfast, but it doesn't make it a fact. (Horrible example b/c the mofo probably does)

>Israel says

MOTHERFUCKERS

LEAVE MY DUMB CHRISTIAN COUNTRY ALONE GRRRRRR

Have you even watched the interview, you numbnut?

>Helping allies with mutual enemies is slavery
Trump helps the Israeli people because they are our only real allies in the middle east. Are you a Hillary voter? She lost. You soyboys need to get over it. Trump will make America great again and bring piece to the middle east. Iran and Syria are violating Israel's sovereignty. Trump will not let them get away with it.

So Sup Forums has more intelligence than the central intelligence agency

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

Good goy. Very good goy

It was ivanka and kushner.

kys idiot easy to kill in the fucking videos it was fake as fuck.

/thread

>Who the hell was pulling Obama's strings? He promised to get us out of wars

I can't even tell if you're serious. You think maybe he was just.. lying?

Obama's entire presidency was at war, which is the longest of any president. He didn't pull back or end wars, in fact he began a lot of wars, only he was the first drone strike president, where entire countries like Yemen were destabilized with ongoing attacks that the media barely even wrote about.

Obama and Hillary also oversaw destabilizing the entire fucking middle east (the "arab spring" that didn't amount to jack shit but more islamic jihadi influence) and notably took out one stable state - Libya - completely, it's now a ruin and an ISIS stronghold. They were going to do the same to Syria.

The entire refugee crisis can be attributed to Obama actively supporting "rebels" (that you'll find articles on mainstream sites directly linking to or "converting" to ISIS) to topple Assad. It's the only reason that war has lasted this long.

D'ya think it might be that he was just a lying shitty president that wasn't liberal at all?

>The Jews
want to know why pre 2016 Sup Forums was pro-assad?

If Israel says go blow up Russians and Turks in Syria, would you listen?

So basically /sg/ has been proven right and everyone who defended Trump back then were a bunch of clueless fucking newfags from reddit just like we said.

Seriously if you came to this site in the last 2 years you need to fucking die.

Actually, what Trump did was bomb the canisters at shayrat airbase (((they))) claimed held the gas, and determined that there was nothing in them and refused any more military action for a while. What I want to know is why Trump is not being open about the fact. What does he gain with hiding the fact that he single-handedly proved there were no chemicals? Could this be him being somethin' moa' than a hero? Playing the long game?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM&bpctr=1518327047

Nope. Trump bombed an israeli air base.

the whitehats were involved which means soros helped.
did Trump make a deal with the devil?

You're high on an opioid

>this at the time and he didn't?
Goy please

FIFTY NINE TOMAHAWK MISSILES

youtube.com/watch?v=y9YyMh1lICI

>soros
Hello JIDF. I love how you israeli cocksuckers blame soros for everything. SAD!

It's worse. He's actually deluded. He fell for the 4D chess memes and now he can't get out of the mental maze of logical fallacies he has constructed in his mind to maintain his worldview.

The timing of this is uncanny. It's the same day as the UAV incident. Coincidence or a message? If so what did he mean by this?

>Based General Mattis.

>this chad is your president

The Syrian government is gaining the upper hand. Israel can't allow this. Watch for more attempted false flags from Syria in the next few months.

You could almost tell without looking too much into it (with the latest tomahawk strike).

All the media stations suddenly went pro Trump, Assad using fucking gas days after Trump said nothing would be done about Syria.

It was a CIA plot definitely

always hide your power level, as long as his enemies think he's an idiot or just lucky he can always take advantage of that fact.

Not even as a joke, Trump did.
Think about it. Claim Assad is using chemical weapons in Syria, invade Syria, then a few months later negotiate with Russia that the US will stay out of Syria if Russia stays out of Afghanistan, and it improves US relations with Russia.
It's not really 4d chess, it just makes sense.

>The virgin PM
>The Chad President

>CIA
It was mossad you fuckface

Israel is our only real ally in the ME.

Trump has a lot on his plate.

Fuck israel

Are there any shills in here?

------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=G3PCJb8Ti_s
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers.

saved

right, but that's who made the claims that the media ran with. israeli intel said it so US media parroted it.

is there really a difference? they both do (((their))) bidding

Wait until you find out that Fusion GPS was a Mossad operation and they paid off a TON of journalists about this russia bullshit.

Not for long.

I'm just a civilian. The best I can do is help defend Israel's honor and public image on the internet. But, if Israeli intelligence demands that American military must strike, it is wise to listen, don't you think so? I mean, any enemy of Israel is probably a terrorist anyway.

Are you an evangelical?

oh i wouldn't doubt it.

He just needs to cheerlead Israel on to its demise, and actually do nothing to help.

i love my president
can't wait to see what tricks he's got in store next

Sup Forums was right again. Proves that ZOG hungers for war

>implying Trump even reads

Nice meme

Please Trump.

White Helmets have been exposed as a hoax
youtu.be/3vNwe7yKbwo

No way that's a real Trudeau quote, he can't be THAT cucked

Not sure if this has already come up in the thread yet and too lazy to care but the "no solid evidence" is not saying they didn't do it or that Mattis doesn't believe assad did - its stating they don't have enough definitive evidence to take to an international court for prosecution - that shit was long gone before any observers ever got there to collect it.

The simple fact that it's believable speaks for itself.

>GASSED.com

The one sure fire barometer for the U.S.-ZOG collapse is that Dumbf has lowered the standard to such a base level, that everyone stained by his stench is also bypassing their usual narrative filters -- and the lies are become as clear as day, and happening in Internet era real-time.

>release nothing burger "texts"
>distract from another false flag attack by Zionists' lapdogs
>block counter texts... 'cause Dumbftarfs can read, anywho

They just know it's some white helmet shenanigans.

I say whitehats and equate them with soros and suddenly my foreskin falls off and I'm spinning a dreidel?
That's not going to work on me.
Tell me, why the odd reaction? I mean you could say shill but you went with JIDF, why? What does JIDF know about soros?

>Dumbf

I laughed

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/dumbed-down-security-briefings-still-too-difficult-for-trump.html

>Trump, the Post reports, “has opted to rely on an oral briefing of select intelligence issues” because reading the brief — which every president has been able to do since its existence began — “is not Trump’s preferred ‘style of learning,’ according to a person with knowledge of the situation.”

Can we just make general mattis commander in chief? Because holy shit

Everyone already knows that JIDF and zionists use soros as a scapegoat boogeyman.

It's always israel and mossad.

Daily reminder that the day McCain went to the hospital for his gay brain tumor shit all CIA operation in Syria were reportedly ceased.

>Who even perpetrated this lie so we can invade Syria? The Jews?

literally yes

Read: zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-01/short-history-neocon-clean-break-grand-design-regime-change-disasters-it-has-fostere

No facts, just a hunch.

IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THOUGH
>Bannon got kicked off the NSC right after that went down
>Alex Jones, PJW, and other zionist shills immediately disavowed Trump and said they were off the Trump train.
>Cernovitch was chimping out about McMaster
>McMaster calls israel illegitimate.

thing about Trump is that he is acting but it's hard to be sure where the acting ends.
they might be playing us aswell.

i realy hope it's the other way around though

the only people he's playing are the jews.

Trump is doing everything a jew tells him to do

Not all jews are zionists. Not all zionists are jews.

wait fr

Dumbf's droogies actually relate to his autism -- it condescends to their own inutile, intellectually handicap selves. He is a totem that solidifies their ranks -- ranks they innately feel is nearing expunction.

This why any reasoning with a Dumbftard is oxygen wasted in aspiration of sounds the listener is deaf to. One would literally have better luck reforming a Islamist martyr, than an ingrained Dumbf drone...

How many times can (((they))) push this same fucking chemical-weapons hoax meme??
They need to dig that nigger General Colon Rectum Anus Powell out of retirement for another shot at it.

This also explains the push to get rid of General Kelly.

Laughable. This is like some gas lighting shit a roastie would tell some cuck in her friendzone.