/LIB/ Liberia general

Where most see chaos, I see opportunity. Liberia and africa at large is a source of untapped potential. The purpose of this general, is a think tank of sorts, with the ultimate goal of influence and eventual neo-colonialism on the african continent. It would obviously make sense for black Westerners to spearhead this effort. So if you have any ideas, articles, news, etc. relating to, just drop them here. Also crazy gory webm's welcome.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=59s&v=65lBIYO_Ssw

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1290s&v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

m.youtube.com/watch?t=789s&v=XasTcDsDfMg

m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17570&t=241s&utcoffset=-300&v=zmrkTi3EHqk&oref=https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=241s&v=zmrkTi3EHqk&itct=CBEQpDAYCCITCLOQs7r5nN kCFQ%252FInAodY6cKH1IMbGliZXJpYSB2aWNl%26lact%3D4&has_verified=1&client=mv-google&layout=mobile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdrRs10gd4

www.independent.co.uk/travel/africa/liberia-holidays-beaches-west-africa-places-to-visit-safe-ebola-crisis-outbreak-free-monrovia-a8195021.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrality_Act_of_1794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you plan to stop the CIA from deciding they don't like you?

We'll hash that out I just made a discord, but it's under construction.

/TrhP2b

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrality_Act_of_1794

Americans are not allowed to wage private wars against nations friendly to the United States. Either you need to be a billionaire and take over African countries economically or no American can participate without finding themselves toe to toe with the most powerful military in the history of the planet.

>The Neutrality Act
That's barely enforced. It can't even stop Americans from joining ISIS

Well, enjoy being an enemy of the state, I guess, traitor wannabe.

That's why this is here. Thanks for that info. It's good to know.

It doesn't have to be like that. America will eventually have to address the africa issue at some point anyway. It's better to get in early.

Aren't you a dual citizen? You can just renounce your American Citizenship

post chocolate milk

Bad idea

>traitor wannabe
There's a loophole for everything. That's why politicians get away with so much

Waging war is not part of the mission or goal. I want to finesse this shit.

Why did it snarl?

Also OP
The applicant must be "a Negro or of Negro descent."
The applicant must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the petition.
The applicant must have been lawfully admitted to Liberia.
The applicant must maintain continuous legal residence in Liberia between the dates of the declaration and the petition and from the date of the petition until the admission to citizenship. Absence from Liberia of more than six months from the declaration up to admission constitutes failure to meet this requirement. This requirement may be waived by the President of Liberia.
The applicant must be of good moral character and believe in the principles of the Constitution.
The applicant must renounce any previous nationalities.
The applicant must take an Oath of Allegiance to the Republic of Liberia.

Liberian naturalization laws.

This

Take note of
>The applicant must renounce any previous nationalities.

That's some seriously nigger-tier logic. At least you'll be at home in Africa.

You've never left your basement have you?

>hello fellow Sup Forumssters let's make a plan to overthrow a nation US is neutral to
>just join my discord
>feel free to post the worst gore you have
Smells like a honeypot

Then nobody will get on board retard. Drop the meme style thinking just for a moment.

Why are you using language like "overthrow"? Simply sound investments like the Chinese.

I'm giving you information about what challenges lay ahead and you call me a retard? What

How would you go about being the Kang of Liberia? Do you have any connections over there, such as local politicians or warlords?

>nigger-tier logic
that's a fine rebuttal. Never change

You're pushing the cart before the horse

We should think about reaching out to the former president.

The greatest battles are the ones without blood being shed

I have some Liberian connects stateside that got ran out of the country. Right now everything is purely research and monitoring. It's going to start with getting a business going in Liberia or some other economic entry.

>You're pushing the cart before the horse
Not planning for the future, typical trait of a certain demographic.

This isn't going to work based simply on it being planned and executed by the urbanite.

I appreciate you participating in the conversation.

I support your idea. African-Americans deserve a ethnostate as well.

The place was made for us. I'm not exactly sure, but I think we have automatic citizenship. That is worth something. The concept of an "ethno-state" as Sup Forums understands it is juvenile and completely out of touch with reality.

>Thinking about the end before the means
You sound like a child

Liberia has exports of raw iron and rubber, and foreigners, especially the Chinks, are building their own factories, exploiting the 3rd world. Much of Liberian land is still undeveloped with plenty of rich deposits untouched. Ever since the Civil War caused a massive brain drain, black Americans can colonize the nation with little competition from the locals.

Many are illiterate and their main form of communication is through radio. Television and Newspaper are luxury there, it seems

The Lebanese Arabs have the Liberian economy on lockdown (as they do in most West African countries)

They even started a Monroe Fried Chicken (after the capital Monrovia and president James Monroe who supported the founding of Liberia) and I heard it's pretty fucking tasty. pic related

There's no future there for any American blacks hoping to resettle, the Lebanese control the country and now they're slowly being replaced by the Chinese, if they don't like living under the white man, they'll hate living under the Lebo Arabs and they'll hate living under the Chinese even more

Are you saying I'm late?

I should get preference under the Constitution. Also I don't think the Lebanese or chinks are allowed to hold office.

It's different from country to country, some don't even allow the Lebanese to have citizenship despite being born and raised there, some allow them to vote and hold office, it just depends.

The Lebanese don't complain about it because they control the economies and have all of the politicians in their pockets. That's why there are so many chimpouts against the Lebanese in those countries, everyone blames them for their poverty.

Either way, it's too late to establish yourself in any West African country unless you're connected to these Lebo Arabs, they even control the drug business (Lebanese drug smugglers are even in countries which historically didn't have any Arab settlers like Guinea-Bissau) and the diamond smuggling underworld.

>Thinking about the end before the means

Yep that's what prevents so many fatherless children among the white race Tyrone